rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CUZCO, PERU

CUZCO, PERU

Hey all, Im new here. Been browsing this forum for a few days now and some great stuff here.

Been staying in Cuzco Peru for the last 2 months and am now planning to head up north towards Ecuador/Colombia etc. Not much info here on Cuzco as far as I can see. Keen to get an idea of how the girls in Colombia and Ecuador compare to the girls here in Cuzco (not in terms of quality but in terms of how easy/hard to approach/pickup?)

Anyone whos travelled these countries care to share?

Gracias!

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-10-2011 04:29 PM)shaolin Wrote:  

Hey all, Im new here. Been browsing this forum for a few days now and some great stuff here.

Been staying in Cuzco Peru for the last 2 months and am now planning to head up north towards Ecuador/Colombia etc. Not much info here on Cuzco as far as I can see. Keen to get an idea of how the girls in Colombia and Ecuador compare to the girls here in Cuzco (not in terms of quality but in terms of how easy/hard to approach/pickup?)

Gracias!

There are countless threads about Peru and Colombia and a few about Ecuador. use the search function.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

CUZCO, PERU

spent 3 months in all three, my thoughts:

Peru was the easiest to get laid in

Peru and Ecuador girls are same level of looks

Colombians are flakey and tend to have more princess syndrome, much more so than Peru or Ecuador.

Colombian girls looks will vary where you go, the coast was not anything special, other spots should have better quality girls for looks than Peru or Ecuador.

Of the the three places Peru was my personal favorite.

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-10-2011 08:35 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2011 04:29 PM)shaolin Wrote:  

Gracias!

There are countless threads about Peru and Colombia and a few about Ecuador. use the search function.

Lots of info on Lima, hardly any on Cuzco. And from what I´ve heard the situation in each of them is very different.

Thanks redneck..I also found Cuzco girls easier than usual, definitely easy to approach and talk to if you know a little spanish..although they may not be the most good looking in the world...will try my luck with the Colombian princesses.

Pereira is next!

CUZCO, PERU

So you've been living in Cuzco for two months, noticed there's no info on Cuzco here, and then proceeded to ask people for information on countries where there's already dozens of threads.

Let me break you in softly. The way things are around here is: 1) you share info on places you know about, and 2) people will happily share their advice and experiences back to you.

Make a Cuzco thread. Share everything you've got. Use the search function to gather info, then post a new thread with any specific questions you may have about those other countries.

CUZCO, PERU

Seriously bro.

Bust out a datasheet for pete sakes

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-12-2011 08:58 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Seriously bro.

haha I concur with Dash and Entropy

I'd do one but the last time I was in Cusco was 2003, and I dominated that place, i might be on the wall of fame in Mama Africa (if they had one)

CUZCO, PERU

Im amazed at the number of posters on here that have been or claim to have been in a location for an extended period of time but yet dont bust out the sheets!

Come on ppl. Step ur game up and contribute

CUZCO, PERU

Agreed on a Cuzco datasheet. I'd love info on where to say, the last time I was there I was cockblocked by a hostel which had a no bringing back girls policy.

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-11-2011 07:19 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

spent 3 months in all three, my thoughts:

Peru was the easiest to get laid in

Peru and Ecuador girls are same level of looks

Colombians are flakey and tend to have more princess syndrome, much more so than Peru or Ecuador.

Colombian girls looks will vary where you go, the coast was not anything special, other spots should have better quality girls for looks than Peru or Ecuador.

Of the the three places Peru was my personal favorite.

The Princess syndrom is similar in all three countries, when it comes to higher middle class-upperclass chicks. The problem is that the quality of the middle class-lower class girls(who are the ones most foreigners will encounter) in Peru and Ecuador is inferior to that of most of Colombia, in terms of looks and femininity.
Ironically, many middle class Ecuadorian Peruvian chicks who are 5-7 's feel themselves to be princesses also, because there are many ugly girls and there isn't the type of competition for a decent man that exists in Colombia. In Ecuador, especially, I can't tell you the amount of mediocre women who feel themselves to be special (the local guys pursue them like rabid hounds) whereas in Colombia they would be treated like trash. Though, not to the level of american girls, most average girls there rarely get "dolled up" like most Colombian women do.
So I find it impossible to prefer Peru and Ecuador over Colombia, especially in the long run. This might not matter, for those who stay for a short period, because Peru and Ecuador have way more "gringo" groupies.

CUZCO, PERU

personally i'd prefer a girl that doesn't get dolled up and can open her own bottle of water to a girl that gets dolled up and has to have a man twist a plastic cap off for her.

Everyone is different, I prefer Peru. I prefer laid back low maintenace chicks that are attractive over dolled up barbi dolls that need constant attention (regardless of what country they are from)

I also liked the food in Peru more, and made more guy friends there too.

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-12-2011 09:14 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2011 08:58 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Seriously bro.

haha I concur with Dash and Entropy

I'd do one but the last time I was in Cusco was 2003, and I dominated that place, i might be on the wall of fame in Mama Africa (if they had one)

Posted a new thread of my experience in Cuzco. Cant post links until 10 posts or something.

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-12-2011 03:06 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

personally i'd prefer a girl that doesn't get dolled up and can open her own bottle of water to a girl that gets dolled up and has to have a man twist a plastic cap off for her.

Everyone is different, I prefer Peru. I prefer laid back low maintenace chicks that are attractive over dolled up barbi dolls that need constant attention (regardless of what country they are from)

I agree that Peru chicks are cool laid back chicks. And I made some cool guy friends too who were more than happy to take me out and show me around the clubs in my first couple weeks. Also true there are alot of gringo groupies but are easy to identify, are usually ugly (from what I saw), and are probably walking STDs. In my opinion, while these groupie chicks are easy to get in bed, there are much cooler genuine Peruvian girls around who might take a little more effort but are prettier, more fun, and you can go to bed with them at night and they can show you around the city during the day [Image: angel.gif]

CUZCO, PERU

Quote: (11-12-2011 03:06 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

I dont like "extreme" barbi dolls either but the point I was trying to make is that Colombian women, in general, think and take care of their physical appearance more than their Peruvian and Ecuadorian counterparts. Considering that on top of that, genetically, they are on average better looking then its pretty obvious where you would go if you are looking for quality.
Nevertheless, I do understand that there are other personal considerations which could make one prefer Peruvian or Ecuadorian girls (i.e the ease at which they put out for gringos).