rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Game, Let's Call It, "Translate This"

Chicks say a lot of shit without realizing they're saying a lot of shit.

First up on the show, a girl and I were talking about why she doesn't have a dude right now, and this was her response...
Quote:Quote:

"Ehh I'm not necessarily flying solo, but I don't want to get into anything serious for now."

You can imagine how I responded, but let's see if you can translate this...

Quote: (11-08-2011 09:16 PM)jariel Wrote:  

First up on the show, a girl and I were talking about why she doesn't have a dude right now, and this was her response...

"Ehh I'm not necessarily flying solo, but I don't want to get into anything serious for now."

im being pumped and dumped on the regular

Dude is fucking me but I'm trying to turn it into something more.

I just finished sucking a cock just a couple of hours before I met-up with you, so, don't think you are getting any sex from me.

Or,

I'm already getting fucked on a daily basis, now I just need someone like you to give me all the emotional attention I don't get from him.

Mixx

"I just got out of something serious and am enjoying getting fucked by a new guy every month."

"I'm fat and I'm going to pretend like I have options so I feel better about myself."

How bout this one...

"Hope you don't mind I'm still in work clothes." [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"The guy(s) i'm currently bangin' are broke"

Quote: (11-09-2011 01:45 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

How bout this one...

"i look tired and stressed out let me get into my ugg boots and sweatpants so you can find me more attractive"

she might be trying to convince you shes important/busy so she doesnt have time for bangin.

OR

shes stressed and wants you to help her out of them and pamper her, intepret pamper as fuck me hard and ask for a sandwich after.

How about this one:

I'm not going to be good company tonight. Just going through some stuff - we can hang out when I'm done with school and back to good financial standing.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

" I have multiple boy toys but none of them are good enough for me and i havent found the right sucker....oops I mean right guy"
or
" Im talking to some other guys and i'm in a point in my life where I like being single"
or
" I'm not single or taken but, I'm waiting for my prince charming to sweep me off my feet so I can turn into a lazy and fat american housewife that will most likely hold you by the balls and only give you shitty hand jobs cause i'll be too fat to fuck you cause chances are my lard would suffocate you because i've been taught that i'm overly entitled cause of evil feminazis and that i will eventually take you to the cleaners when I need a "change" in my life"

Quote: (11-09-2011 01:45 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

How bout this one...

My crotch smells like garganzola.......don't go down on me

"My pussy is more stretched out than normal."

aka "im depressed and crave attention, but I dont want you to realize this" lol @ these reptiles.

Quote: (11-08-2011 09:16 PM)jariel Wrote:  

As Solomon II would put it, she's emotionally single (but still auditioning candidates).