rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How flawless is your game?

I think one of the biggest things that chokes me is thinking that I have to perform at 100%, be the wittiest muthafucker alive and blow every girls mind out of her head.

How flawless is your game? I'm thinking of approaching the next X number of girls as bland as possible just to see if it works, to prove that I don't need to be a magician to get laid.

Just look at the mistakes that you made in the past and make tweaks. I thought at one point to add girls to facebook that I just met......

It isn't a magic show, dude. Its fishing. You hook'em, and then reel them in. If you keep pulling rabbits out of hats, the chicks will get tired of it and go search for Chris Angel or something. I believe I've flogged this analogy to death.

Sympathy for the Devil

This isn't a science; it's an art. There is no flawlessness. There's effective and ineffective. If you paint an arresting-ass portrait, it does the job for some of the people. Now, if no one likes your paintings, then your technique needs some work. Everyone doesn't like Picasso. Enough people do that you know he's good.

You have to move away from a zero-sum model. Part of the beauty of game is that you can never perfect it. It's an organic process that varies from day to day, situation to situation, recipient to recipient.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-07-2011 11:05 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This isn't a science; it's an art. There is no flawlessness. There's effective and ineffective. If you paint an arresting-ass portrait, it does the job for some of the people. Now, if no one likes your paintings, then your technique needs some work. Everyone doesn't like Picasso. Enough people do that you know he's good.

You have to move away from a zero-sum model. Part of the beauty of game is that you can never perfect it. It's an organic process that varies from day to day, situation to situation, recipient to recipient.

Basically it. I think it was Roosh in one of his posts who said something like 'The nights where you don't get laid, it seems impossible. On the nights when you do get laid it seems like the easiest thing in the world.'

Some days, you'll be on fire, and some other days you're gonna throw up bricks, there is no sure thing, there is no elite fraternity of guys who fuck every girl they ever want. I'm sure even a guy like Mixx, who gets 100 notches a year, has a bad day every once in a while.

The best trait a guy getting into the game can have is persistence, the willingness to keep at it even after 10 girls blow you out in the club. Game isn't an algorithm whereby doing the exact right thing at the exact right time and BOOM! off come the panties; it's about getting yourself to a good enough point where you know what to do, but even if it's not working, you can make a few tweaks and have the faith in yourself. It's even more mental than it is about the theory and the moves.

The closest analogy to game is a sporting event.

Baseball. Sometimes you are on fire, every pitch is perfect. With every swing you make contact. You get the clutch hit. You drive one deep. And then...sometime every pitch is a hanging curve. You miss on every swing. You fail with men on base. You pop up.

Soccer. Every touch is great. Every pass in on target. Every flighted ball finds its man...every tackle wins the ball. And then...with each touch the ball bangs off your feet. You pass the ball the other team. Every flighted ball is a floater. Every tackle fails.

What do great athletes do?? Practice. Master techniques. Get up there, be fearless, accept failure as inevitable, but know that success is not only possible but also inevitable. Visualize success. Stay positive, but know it's never easy and takes work.

And when you get that home run to win the game, or score that goal from 25 yards out...or slide that cock into the warm moist pussy and hear the babe moan and say "Oh god, don't stop..."....well, all the practice, all the failure, all the work...it all becomes worth it.

I make plenty of mistakes, and I'm sure everybody does. They key for me is always focusing on the basics. Approaching, working on my looks/health, having fun and interesting conversations, escalating, isolating, and closing. A lot of things are outside of your control, whether you are hot/cold, on/off is something that is affected by a ton of variables. I just try to give it my best shot every time.

I make mistakes all the time. Roll with the punches.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I think your level of game is not entirely measured by how many girls you bed, but your ability to review your errors and constantly improve.

Quote: (11-07-2011 10:45 PM)Docter Wrote:  

I'm thinking of approaching the next X number of girls as bland as possible just to see if it works, to prove that I don't need to be a magician to get laid.

Why be "bland"? Girls don't usually like "bland".

Whats wrong with being "the wittiest motherfucker alive who blows every girls mind out of her head".

I think that would get you more ass then being "bland".

Being flawless is not the goal since there's no need to be perfect. If you're being perfect chances are many women will be intimidated and will try and crap on you in order to feel better about themselves. Has anyone else experienced that?

i think the questions should be.. how comfortable you are putting your true personality on the line?

that the holy grail of this IMO

Quote: (11-08-2011 03:08 PM)XXL Wrote:  

i think the questions should be.. how comfortable you are putting your true personality on the line?

that the holy grail of this IMO

Yes. This. And, not only your "true personality", but the full blown, uninhibited, not giving-a-fuck version of your true personality!

Your true personality is not set in stone. It can grow and expand, if you push yourself out of your comfort zone. It can also retract and get smaller, if you stay in your pussy little comfort zone and never push the limits.

Cool responses guys. Gonna go out right now actually.

@Gio: Of course blowing their minds 100% of the time would be good, but my issue is dipping when I can't think of something awesome to say. I tend to walk away rather than be 'bland.' Obviously, this is stupid and I should work on being comfortable not responding like a rockstar every time I open my mouth.