rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Don't Shit Where You Eat

So I've run into problems before, and I know its best not to sleep with co-workers, but I was meeting some of the new people coming into the company for the first time and there is this one girl.

Holy shit.

What do you guys think about messing around with women from the work place?

Good idea / terrible idea?

Don't Shit Where You Eat

How big is the company?
Do you outrank her/what's your relationship w. the boss?

I'd talk to her gague her interest and if you think she'll go for it use the b/s excuse of going for drinks to teach her about the company (especially if you outrank her).

Find out if shes new to town as well. if she is then there is another starting point, choose that one over "the company" guise because then it'll seem more fun and less business. Watch the start of friends with benefits and thats pretty much how it should go down. (minus the rest of the shitty movie)

Don't Shit Where You Eat

There's a difference between actively gaming girls you work with and fucking a girl you work with when the opportunity falls into your lap. Overall, it's not really a great idea, but come on...this is the game we play.

Take into account all factors involved; How big is the company? Will you and her be working in close proximity? Do people you work with like you?

And so on down the lino.

Don't Shit Where You Eat

These questions share a theme: Scarcity mindset. There is this "one" girl. On man she is so hot. So special. Unlike all others. A veritable Helen of Troy.

Look, if something happens, it happens.

Gaming a woman intentionally, though, means you have the wrong mindset.

Right mindset: "There are so many women like her out there. It'd be stupid to lose focus at work for one of them."

Don't Shit Where You Eat

All I can say is just remember that HR is not your friend.

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Don't fcuk her.

Wow her. Get her to introduce you to her social circles. And then fcuk all 30 of of friends instead. No HR problems. No consequences.

New face == another social circle to transverse.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Before I found out about game I sort-of stumbled my way into a relationship with an intern at my company.

This was a small company and had two offices, in two different states, in the DC metro area. Now, the girl was pretty cool and we kept things classy...

We also worked in different offices.

Like Alpha said, when I saw her I was like HOLY SHIT, but, looking back, I was lucky as hell. Everyone in the small company knew we were going out within a month, I was doing well in my job, we were in different offices, and there was no drama - so nothing happened.

If she had uttered any sort of complaint, I would've been fired.

Relations with co-workers can be dope but the one thing to keep in mind is that you're really going against the odds. Ironically, post-game Baldwin wouldn't have let anything materialize with the intern. Pre-game Baldwin just got lucky (on a couple levels).

Don't Shit Where You Eat

If there is one thing that I was consistent with as far as my career (because I have loafed when I know I won't get caught or charged way more hours that I actually worked) is that I NEVER messed with a co-worker. I have always told an interested chick that "if one of us leaves the company then we can hook up" but until then, I always declined.

You have to understand that sooner or later, I was gonna fukk up (get caught cheating, lose interest after sex, etc). I knew myself and knew dating a co-worker was probably not going to end well.

Don't Shit Where You Eat

There are too many negatives to getting involved with a chick at work. What happens when it inevitably goes sour? Chicks don't manage those situations very well. You don't want to see someone you broke up with or are fighting with every day. I'm big on having separation between work and personal lives, and that combines the two. Even when things are going well, she'll be annoying. She'll be calling and emailing constantly (which the company can monitor). She'll always want to have lunch together. She'll always know where to find you. Not good. Also, she'll TALK, so others will be in your business and eventually the wrong people (namely superiors) will find out. Be you her superior, subordinate or equal, all of these scenarios have far more negatives than positives. Be a work buddy, and if one of you leaves the company, then push up on her. In the meanwhile, be content to jerk off while you think about her.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Exactly right!

Don't Shit Where You Eat

This is all reminding me of how ridiculous the American version of the Office was. I think they had paired off every character in that show by the time I completely lost interest. IRL Toby would have been laying peeps off left and right.

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Don't bang your coworkers.

Don't Shit Where You Eat

A few years ago, I had been working at a company for a few months. One night, I was out with my crew at a club and I ran into a female coworker that I kind of knew - I was front office, she was back office. She had clearly had a few drinks and almost immediately she was grinding me, grabbing my cock and trying to kiss me while we were at the bar. I kept ignoring her but she kept going and telling me how much she wanted to fuck me right now. She was starting to get annoying and cramping my style so I eventually told her to piss off and that its not going to happen because I don't sleep with coworkers. She couldn't believe it and made a big scene, making a bit of a fool of herself. I would have considered it if she were >= 7.5, but at 6.5 it just was not worth it.

I occassionally saw her around the office and nothing of it was ever mentioned. A few months later I was telling a coworker about it. He laughed and told me she did the same thing to him the week before me...and he banged her. As did a others. Unbeknownst to me, she was the office whore and would try to bang all the new front office guys to satisfy her ego. The last thing I want is sloppy thirds, fourths or more with some broad who had been tossed around the office like a rag doll. In retrospect, so glad I didn't go through with it.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Don't Shit Where You Eat

If she does it for you as much as you say,you gotta hit it if you get the chance.

Who gives a fuck about HR or implied office etiquettte?

Do whatever the hell you want brother.Just make sure she's not married or the fake sexual harrassment type.You should be able to figure that out with a little astute observation.

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Quote: (11-08-2011 03:36 AM)Magnum Wrote:  

If she does it for you as much as you say,you gotta hit it if you get the chance.

Who gives a fuck about HR or implied office etiquettte?

Do whatever the hell you want brother.Just make sure she's not married or the fake sexual harrassment type.You should be able to figure that out with a little astute observation.

I have a "No Coworkers" policy. She's cute enough that I want to change that policy, but a lot of women are. Most wanted to see how you guys felt about this kind of thing.

Those were some great stories, by the way!

A few years back (When I was new to The Game) I "practiced" on a girl in the contract and credit department of my (then) job. I ended up banging her a few weeks after I met her but it was a terrible move. I didn't know what I was doing, I got knocked around over it by her husband, and in general I regret the experience.

Anyway, there's my office sex story!

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Quote: (11-07-2011 01:26 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

What do you guys think about messing around with women from the work place?

Good idea / terrible idea?

I swear this sounds like a question one would ask a girl to get her talking after you open her... [Image: dodgy.gif]

It's one of those, would you do this or that questions women love so much.

Next you'll ask if anyone here has ever worked with someone they really had nothing nice to say about.....blah.

[Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Fuck the bishes you work with. It means you fear and respect them. Not doing so is letting feminism win. Only pussy whipped white knights nobly boast " I respect my female coworkers and refuse any sexual relations with them otherwise because I'm a good employee and that would be wrong even though I can't give a reason not to but it just seems wrong because I'm wired all fucked from women mind fucking me at birth and I ain't got the sense to be a man and break the mold like Ali-B and fuck the dog shit outta the useless bitches that I have to fucking tolerate everyday in some menial brainless nowhere job that if I get fired it won't mean fuck all anyway".

Whose telling you that you can fuck women in the office? HR? Your boss? Yo momma? That's complete and utter nonsense. Don't fuel that mindset. Put those bitches in check in the office. Women's place in the workforce should be to:

Bring you coffee.
Wear garter belts.
Suck yo dick at yo whim.

I refuse to let "society" or their perception of "professionalism" stand in the way of me and the pussy that I will take. Because it's mine.

Don't Shit Where You Eat

Quote: (11-07-2011 11:11 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

When I was 19 and working for a juggernaut commercial real estate brokerage in Shanghai, I banged the head of the Japan desk. She was a senior broker and project manager - I was the intern.

She was certified nuts but hot as hell. It didn't hurt that she had cash to throw around.

She'd assign me impossible assignments and then yell at me in front of other people in the office when I couldn't deliver them. Then she'd dirty text me minutes later and we'd go home at lunchtime to bang.

The whole summer was like that.

I got a great offer to come back post-graduation but I just couldn't go back to that office. Too crazy.

Don't bang your coworkers. The world is half women.

That's an awesome story.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee