rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I go to this party tonight by myself?

So there's a halloween-themed party tonight... (the party was cancelled last week cuz of a snow storm)... and I literally asked like 5 people if they wanted to go out but they're all busy studying or doing something..
should I just go by myself? It's a college party.

you've yet to give us a reason to say NOT to.

Yeah

Just be outgoing and mingle

Quote: (11-05-2011 09:12 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Yeah

Just be outgoing and mingle

Exactly! Go be social!

Never know who you'll meet.

ya dude hit it up. im going to a "movember" party tonight. The guestlist shows like 100 fine bitches and its formal wear. i already went to a formal event and every girl there was eyeing me up.

coming back now from it.. it wasnt good but it was good to go out with that courage of being alone.. im glad i did it only for the fact that i grew some balls. thank you for helping motivate me.. i hope to do it myself in the future. [Image: wink.gif]

The first two or three times going out solo can be agitating. Once you realize the freedom and mobility you have alone, you might end up preferring it. Some of my most successful nights have been me running around town solo.

Will there be hot girls there? If no one else wants to go, then probably not.

Quote: (11-06-2011 05:48 AM)Batata Wrote:  

The first two or three times going out solo can be agitating. Once you realize the freedom and mobility you have alone, you might end up preferring it. Some of my most successful nights have been me running around town solo.
Yeah it's a bit frustrating but I'm going to see how it is.
Quote: (11-06-2011 04:49 PM)soup Wrote:  

Will there be hot girls there? If no one else wants to go, then probably not.
There were some hot girls... they didn't want to go because they had "homework" or some shit.. I don't know if they're lying but frankly I don't care.