rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The next country you want to visit?

Even with all this recent talk about Iceland, my vote goes to Colombia.

It was supposed to be the last country I visited on my South American (saving the best for last), but i never made it. Now i'm getting emails from guys saying it combines the beauty of Argentine girls with the sensuality of Brazilians in a more balanced package. That and it's nicely priced for americans and their sorry dollars.

[Image: pimp.gif]

I really, really want to go on an ecotourism trip to Bolivia. It's a dream of mine to walk on the Salar de Uyuni.

Colombia. I plan to return in December. This will be my 3rd visit there!

Dominican Republic.

Denmark

How about Australia?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7589382.stm

Quote: (08-30-2008 10:12 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

How about Australia?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7589382.stm

That 14-hour flight doesn't look half bad now!

I am planning on going to Israel in December – I have a few friends there and they tell me that it is way kick-ass, lots of clubs/bars, cute gals and just an interesting place in general.

[size=28pt]NOMAD MARKETING 101[/size]
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time

I'm moving to London in 2 weeks and will spend the year after that in Estonia. I'm really interested in visiting all of the Baltic countries and Scandinavia.

China would be my first choice for next new country to visit.

I was in Israel last month - it was absolutely amazing. Be sure and check out the big clubs in Tel Aviv, and make your way down to Eilat if at all possible. It's at the bottom tip of the country but it's basically Israel's cancun - everybody parties and enjoys the red sea, sun, and good times!

Quote: (09-02-2008 10:48 PM)JLP Wrote:  

I was in Israel last month - it was absolutely amazing. Be sure and check out the big clubs in Tel Aviv, and make your way down to Eilat if at all possible. It's at the bottom tip of the country but it's basically Israel's cancun - everybody parties and enjoys the red sea, sun, and good times!

And the girls?!

Costa Rica, Thailand, Brazil-EUROPE

Quote: (09-03-2008 09:17 AM)Thegrimytraveler Wrote:  

Costa Rica, Thailand, Brazil-EUROPE

New Zealand has the most gorgeous scenery in the world. Hands down, no doubt about it.

The chicks are fucking awesome too. They love American guys.

Ive been to almost every country in Europe, all over Asia, a bit of Africa, and Ive found no better place than 台灣, Taiwan. Im thinking of emigrating after grad school.

But, South America & Aus/NZ/Singapore are next on the backpacking list, and then I think I'm done with backpacking. Only with style from then on.

Considering Colombia. Or Ecuador. Or both..

Quote: (09-03-2008 02:59 PM)TheMoonMonst3r Wrote:  

Ive been to almost every country in Europe, all over Asia, a bit of Africa, and Ive found no better place than 台灣, Taiwan.

Here's a question I've always wondered. How the hell do you type Chinese characters on a keyboard like you did above? Since there are tens of thousands of them, it's not like you can have a keyboard that holds all their characters. How do Chinese keyboards work? And then even before they had computers and there was nothing but typewriters, it's hard to imagine that Chinese editors were typing up newspaper stories with a typewriter full of 30,000 Chinese characters.

Quote: (12-15-2008 03:43 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Here's a question I've always wondered. How the hell do you type Chinese characters on a keyboard like you did above? Since there are tens of thousands of them, it's not like you can have a keyboard that holds all their characters. How do Chinese keyboards work? And then even before they had computers and there was nothing but typewriters, it's hard to imagine that Chinese editors were typing up newspaper stories with a typewriter full of 30,000 Chinese characters.

Copy/paste from elsewhere is my guess

台灣

Quote: (08-28-2008 11:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Even with all this recent talk about Iceland, my vote goes to Colombia.

It was supposed to be the last country I visited on my South American (saving the best for last), but i never made it. Now i'm getting emails from guys saying it combines the beauty of Argentine girls with the sensuality of Brazilians in a more balanced package. That and it's nicely priced for americans and their sorry dollars.

[Image: pimp.gif]

Colombian girls are way hotter than Argentinian girls. I lived in Argentina for 8 months this year and am in Colombia now.

Also, Argentinian girls are mostly histéricas and Colombians (mostly) are not as far as I can tell.

Maybe see you when you get here.

Iceland is prohibitively expensive. Although the recent financial crisis should bring about enough socioeconomic unrest to provoke nubile transparent skinned icelandic angels out of their shells and into my bed [Image: biggrin.gif]

My argie friend told me that Argie women are more european in culture and appearance than women in other SA countries.... so that may be interesting...
...I get more of a kick out of talking to intelligent professional nymphomaniacs rather than poor, deprived, desperate visa seekers. Although about 99% of it depends on how hot her ass is of course [Image: biggrin.gif]

Planning on going to Peru in february. Hopefully it will go well. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for going to another country alone, but I kinda want to do it alone just to prove that I can.

About iceland, I have a friend who was stationed there for a year who agrees, the women there do put out pretty easily. Only problem is that they are all fucking ugly. I was kinda startled by his generalization about iceland chicks, I asked if he thinks ugly genes are actually isolated on the island and he wholeheartidly agrees. He has always said that in iceland, there is a beautiful woman behind every tree. Only problem is, there are no trees.

Quote: (12-22-2008 02:40 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

Planning on going to Peru in february. Hopefully it will go well. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for going to another country alone, but I kinda want to do it alone just to prove that I can.

About iceland, I have a friend who was stationed there for a year who agrees, the women there do put out pretty easily. Only problem is that they are all fucking ugly. I was kinda startled by his generalization about iceland chicks, I asked if he thinks ugly genes are actually isolated on the island and he wholeheartidly agrees. He has always said that in iceland, there is a beautiful woman behind every tree. Only problem is, there are no trees.

That's a first, I keep hearing about how Icelandic women are all blonde and beautiful.

Well that's just one guy. I'm not sure about his taste in women.

Thinking about Costa Rica in March. My company set a new rule that if I roll over more than 10 days of vacation time to the next year, I have to use 10 days up by the end of the 1st qtr... March 31.

Quote: (12-15-2008 03:43 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2008 02:59 PM)TheMoonMonst3r Wrote:  

Ive been to almost every country in Europe, all over Asia, a bit of Africa, and Ive found no better place than 台灣, Taiwan.

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, I just saw it.

I have pinyin on my computer. Pinyin is the roman alphabet representation of chinese sounds. A basic intro: chinese words and written characters are all only 1 syllable each. They also have tones which completely change the meaning of the word. For example, ni3 is different than ni2.

To type the character, just type 'ni' and then a list of characters shows up. You find which one you want and then select it. ni = 你 = you. hao = 好 = good. Also, it kinda helps you. The way to say 'hello' in chinese is literally 'you good', which in chinese pinyin is 'ni hao'. Just type 'nihao' and both characters automatically show up, so it kinda guesses what you wanted to say and makes it easy。。。 你好! 大家好! 你們很好! Really easy.

But, granted, you have to already know the character you are trying to look up. If you don't know what the character looks like, only the pinyin, you have to use a dictionary to help you. The most commonly used one (it's freeware) is a cool little program called dimsum. Word!

Edit: btw, chinese characters are completely fucking fascinating and there's so much logic behind it. For example, the word I just typed, 好 = good, is made up of two characters. If u look closely u can see them. The first one is 女 = girl. The second is 子 which means boy. Boy + girl = good.

Also, take a look at this word: 安 It kinda looks like 女 but on top is a representation of a roof. 安 means peaceful. So a woman under a roof means peace.

Another.... 日 means sun (kinda looks like a sun if you stretch your imagination). 木 means tree (kinda looks like a tree). When you combine the sun in the tree you get 東 which means east, for a graphical representation of the sun rising in the trees.

Another......... 木 as I said before means tree. What would forest be then? Many trees together.... this is forest: 森 & 林

Cool huh