rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Player Lifestyle: How Often Do You Hit It

There are two things I think would be interesting to know based on the many members and insightful gents on this forum:

The first is how often do you pull a new girl.

The second is how often do you bang in general.

Of course, the more honest, the better - it'd great to learn exactly what's the distribution of game skills in here.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I like to have one or two girls on rotation while I play the field. It keeps a steady stream coming, keeps my game and senses sharp, and allows me to never go through dry spells.

Bang 3-4 nights a week on average, pull a new girl once every 2 weeks on average (i.e. sometimes it could be two in one week, other times I might go a whole month). Most of the new girls end up being a ONS, but every once in a while there is one worth keeping around for a few weeks/months.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You're really trying to figure this out huh? I'm going to think about how to explain this and start a new thread.

The last 7 days have been good to me. Four new girls and sex for 6 out of 7 days. Today may be 5..I'm trying to talk a girl into cutting my hair at her house today via text as we speak. This is an above average week due to halloween and my flake game has been paying off but it took a couple months of doing it to harvest some of these crops. Once the "Freight train" effect is on you can choose how much tail you want.

But that's today. Today meaning actually today. By the end of the day I could be in a new LTR that could last for days or even weeks.. who knows. I may like the hair girl and lock her in my house for a few weeks and hit it non stop.

Bang time is a hyper-accellerated process of going through the motions with girls even down to the emotional part

At least 2 NEW girls per month is the "player lifestyle"

That's 24 different girls per year.

In 4 years, that's close to hitting triple digits.

Personally, I sleep with 1-2 new girls a month.

I'd say I average 18 girls a year at this point. Things have been getting better too. I hope the numbers will go up when I start to travel frequently.

Man, more of you guys should take part. The way it's looking now the average is skewed towards 9-15 a year, about one new girl a month. Not bad. Not amazing.

Gmac's way of doing things is kind of what I'm aiming for right now...

El Mechanico, you're a beast

I have friends who bang a new girl every week. Are they players?.. no. They have no game what so ever and will fuck anything that well let them. I'd rather be hitting 1 quality bird every couple of months than 10 or 20 average girls. This is my eyes is what constitutes a player lifestyle.

To each his own. A guy who bangs a new girl every week is still a player. You don't get to take the high road on this one.

Quote: (11-04-2011 07:45 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

To each his own. A guy who bangs a new girl every week is still a player. You don't get to take the high road on this one.

Truth.

No guy is just banging 9s and 10s, stripper, models, cocktail waitresses, etc.

There will be fatties. Always.

Quote: (11-04-2011 10:04 AM)JTv1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2011 07:45 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Truth.

I have 16 bangs in my life and I have never banged one that I woke up to the next day and felt shameful about. I may not bang as much as I'd like, but I do consider my bangs very quality. I need to lower my standards!

Truth.

Don't forget butter-faces too! I call them my 4:00am bangs on a Tuesday night. They come in at 4:00am on any given slow weekday, when all of my neighbors are asleep, and nobody can ever see her coming in my apt. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (11-06-2011 10:07 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Truth.

Don't forget butter-faces too! I call them my 4:00am bangs on a Tuesday night. They come in at 4:00am on any given slow weekday, when all of my neighbors are asleep, and nobody can ever see her coming in my apt. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Ha... or the ones where you both got so hammered you puked in your sleep, then leave without waking her up or leaving a no. so she can enjoy your leftovers.

Quote: (11-06-2011 12:32 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Ha... or the ones where you both got so hammered you puked in your sleep, then leave without waking her up or leaving a no. so she can enjoy your leftovers.

I'd just blame it on her.