rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mulligans

Mulligans

My homie came up with what I think maybe one of the funniest new "game terms" that I've heard in a while, "mulligan", when you end up banging a chick well below your standards.

Mulligans tend not to be intentional, often there is a lot of alcohol and/or a dry spell involved. Mulligans should always remain just that, mulligans, by no means should one ever turn into anything more.

The funny thing about mulligans, is that you're never proud, almost slightly embarrassed, but as long as they only occur once in a blue moon, there is something to be said for them. You almost have to just have a good laugh over it.

Last night was the night of the mulligan, between the multiple 5's and 6's I made out with and grinded on, and the one I ended up pulling from in front of the doughnut shop at 3 am. I'm definitely not proud, but I bust a nut, put an end to my brutal dry streak, and made it abundantly clear to the girl that it was a one time deal.

My boys will no doubt clown, but what can I say... mulligans...

"Everyone get's one" [Image: confused.gif]

Or in my case maybe 2 or 3 [Image: angel.gif]

Mulligans

I know the feeling of waking up to a beast the next morning because you just had to nut. Its best your friends don't know its happening haha.

A few of my friends used to call these types of girls welsh. Pretty funny because welsh people are from wales. So basically you're calling a girl a whale and can do it to their face.

"dude isnt she welsh"
"naw man"
girl"... im from texas"

Mulligans

"Turtle" is common in my circle.

Mulligans

Quote: (11-01-2011 03:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"Turtle" is common in my circle.

I thought it was hilarious when I saw the "mud turtles" on VK's blog. I'd never heard of "turtles" or "lizards" before I started reading these blogs. In my circles they're "tricks" or "stunts" or "freaks" or "chickenheads/chickens" etc.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."