rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuddle Parties

Cuddle Parties

Cuddle parties are nothing new but I just started learning about them recently. I was wondering if anyone here has been to one and scored some tail from the experience?

Here's some links I found:

http://www.cuddleparty.com/

Cuddle Party Meetup Group in NYC
http://www.meetup.com/newyorkcitycuddleparties/

I definitely see some potential in this scene. I'll follow up in this thread after I attend one of these. I'm a 20 minute train ride away from the NYC location.

Team Nachos

Cuddle Parties

Google the term "Cuddle bitch"

Don't be one.

Cuddle Parties

"Cuddle Parties"

So essentially a woman is getting all the affection, and man is getting nothing. I can't say I agree I see much potential here, aside from maybe some fat chicks who are in desperate need of someone to touch them.

Your going to need to break it down for me how you would work this Parlay.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Cuddle Parties

I'm sure any sexual vibe is frowned upon at this kind of thing; they make a big deal out of it being a 'safe' environment.

It's probably like nudist groups: great in theory, but a macking minefield full of fuglies in practise.

I might be wrong - Parlay let us know how it goes if you check it out!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Cuddle Parties

I was looking through the website a little. Looks like you have to purchase tickets beforehand and RSVP.
The meetup group has pictures of members that are attending so you can screen for fatties or uglies.

They have theme parties as well, boy/girl, guy/guy, girl/girl, over 50 ...etc.

I'd go check it out at least once. The thing I saw on TV about it said they're cool with guys getting hard-ons.
It's a natural thing and they ask people to be open minded about it. LOL

I'll be happy to post a field report after I check it out.

Team Nachos

Cuddle Parties

While this whole idea seems really lame to me in concept, I can't help but think that it's probably NOT a terrible way to get laid.

The idea of kino between men and women who don't know each other without sexual tension is biologically impossible.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Cuddle Parties

What happens if you get a boner?

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (10-31-2011 10:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

What happens if you get a boner?

Pre-party ground rules also included a discussion of boners: if one "pops up near you, do not be alarmed — just stay still and hope it goes away."

http://jezebel.com/5708342/what-really-h...ies-boners

Team Nachos

Cuddle Parties

This is hilarious...someone goes to a cuddle party...to NOT cuddle if they don't want. I get it...if you don't see someone there you want to touch you, you're free to chill with a cup of juice. Getting wood is an involuntary response to having a chick against you. It IS sexual, period. You can't will or wish that aspect away. The fact that no fucking is allowed doesn't change this. All these cuddle parties seem like to me is a potential case of blueballs for men. I will say this...there may be the potential to plant a seed with a chick, and follow up AFTER the cuddle-fest.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Cuddle Parties

I don't know dude.
[attachment=3462]

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (10-31-2011 11:36 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't know dude.

I don't know either, to me, it would be like being in a crowded elevator or being in a standing room only bus, suppose the cuddler behind you is a dude and HE catches a bonner on your ass. I don't think this scene is for me.

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (10-31-2011 11:48 AM)chefedemaquina Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2011 11:36 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't know dude.

I don't know either, to me, it would be like being in a crowded elevator or being in a standing room only bus, suppose the cuddler behind you is a dude and HE catches a bonner on your ass. I don't think this scene is for me.

He'd have to establish his own personal cuddle boundaries. No group cuddles - only one-on-one cuddles with females. That cuddlefest had very liberal rules - dudes were shirtless, and had on shorts.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Cuddle Parties

That picture does not make me want to go to one of these.

Ever been to the other kind of cuddle party? It's called "drop ecstasy and go to Glow".

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Cuddle Parties

Spike the punch with zannie bars and poke the girl in the white shorts.

Cuddle Parties

Looks about as arousing as a lemon party.

Cuddle Parties

This is clearly designed by and for women, betas, and gay men. Imagine if we were to start "Blow Job Parties," where we talked about it being a "safe place for blowjobs with no expectations for buying drinks, otherwise spending money, or a relationship," imagine the outcry. But I would love to troll one of these cuddle parties with a girl I was already banging.

We'd pretend to have just met, agree to "cuddle," gradually become more inappropriate and nasty, and then go to secluded area to pound. We'd really burst the bubble for the castrated males and "safe-feeling" bitches.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Cuddle Parties

I remember in college I lived in a house, and the people who lived in the basement rooms consisted of two fag hags, a hag fag, and a beta orbiter of one of the fag hags. And they would do this asexual cuddling shit, albeit on a smaller scale.

Personally I blame ugly people being allowed to touch one another for the current overpopulation crisis.

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (10-31-2011 09:27 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Personally I blame ugly people being allowed to touch one another for the current overpopulation crisis.

I think Jerry says it best...

Team Nachos

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (10-31-2011 06:57 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is clearly designed by and for women, betas, and gay men. Imagine if we were to start "Blow Job Parties," where we talked about it being a "safe place for blowjobs with no expectations for buying drinks, otherwise spending money, or a relationship," imagine the outcry. But I would love to troll one of these cuddle parties with a girl I was already banging.

We'd pretend to have just met, agree to "cuddle," gradually become more inappropriate and nasty, and then go to secluded area to pound. We'd really burst the bubble for the castrated males and "safe-feeling" bitches.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

I like the way your mind works, Tuth...

Cuddle Parties

This is clearly designed by and for women, betas, and gay men. Imagine if we were to start "Blow Job Parties," where we talked about it being a "safe place for blowjobs with no expectations for buying drinks, otherwise spending money, or a relationship,"

Actually...this may work, but instead of calling it a blow job party, call it a Filatio party as a precursor to my Abortion party!!!

Mixx

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (10-31-2011 10:29 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

This is clearly designed by and for women, betas, and gay men. Imagine if we were to start "Blow Job Parties," where we talked about it being a "safe place for blowjobs with no expectations for buying drinks, otherwise spending money, or a relationship,"

Actually...this may work, but instead of calling it a blow job party, call it a Filatio party as a precursor to my Abortion party!!!

Mixx

If you need an Abortion party after a Fellatio party then you're doing it wrong.

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (11-01-2011 02:16 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

If you need an Abortion party after a Fellatio party then you're doing it wrong.

I need an abortion party for the most recent abortion a girl did for me last week..damn did I ever dodge a bullet!

Mixx

Cuddle Parties

How many hot girls would attend a cuddle party? Yeah exactly.

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (11-01-2011 06:45 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

One......and That's all I need. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Cuddle Parties

Quote: (11-02-2011 01:20 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2011 06:45 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

One......and That's all I need. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Well here she is. Noticed her within one second of seeing the pic:

[Image: attachment.jpg3472]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter