rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dirty-looking dude hooks up with a lot of chicks

Oh man I'm so jealous. He's not really dirty looking to me though.

Seen this video before.

This dude has crazy good "caveman" game.

His main problem is he is a serious druggie. I think he is currently in jail.

I Googled him. He's famous.

[Image: brandon-novak-rolling-stone-vip-hot-issue-18KJMb.jpg]

Girls who like rock-n-roll love this kind of guy. He's just taking advantage of his niche. I can't imagine a girl who's into something like house music being into this kind of guy though.

Quote: (10-28-2011 01:05 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I Googled him. He's famous.

[Image: brandon-novak-rolling-stone-vip-hot-issue-18KJMb.jpg]

But not as famous as the other dudes he normally rolls with, and yet he scores more than them.

I'd say its a mix of his "look" and this devil may care attitude that gets him laid.

Quote: (10-28-2011 01:07 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

But not as famous as the other dudes he normally rolls with, and yet he scores more than them.

I'd say its a mix of his "look" and this devil may care attitude that gets him laid.

I don't know enough to have an opinion, but there's always the question of whether his friends want to get laid as often as he does.

Lots of guys enjoy drinking with each other. I know a lot of guys who could get laid all the time, but would rather "drink with the guys" much of the time.

Quote: (10-28-2011 01:26 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2011 01:07 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

I don't know enough to have an opinion, but there's always the question of whether his friends want to get laid as often as he does.

Lots of guys enjoy drinking with each other. I know a lot of guys who could get laid all the time, but would rather "drink with the guys" much of the time.

Eh, who knows. He tends to roll with the jackass crew. The other guys give him shit for being a manwhore.

The dude has skills...I mean his is not really all that famous. I only know who he is because he appears very briefly in some of the jackass flicks. He seems like a tag-along to the jackass crew.

He could probably run the same game even without the little fame he has...although he is a serious fuck up. Like I said, I think he is in jail.

This reminds me of one of my biggest problems with Entourage. They made Vince the manwhore cause he's the handsome, movie star, leader of the pack, alpha. In real life, though, the biggest manwhore is almost never that guy. The Vinces of the world get their share of ass, but they also tend to pair up with their female equivalents. The biggest manwhore is usually the sketchy guy who rolls with the alpha, using the status of the group to plow through anything in sight.

I think we have a new group of role models

Hanging out with celebrities and doing drugs!

That is a good way to get some tail!

I'm sure he gets some value from rolling with a semi-famous crew, but I imagine he still needs to have a lot of game to pull consistently like the video clip suggests.

This one is classic.

Quote: (10-28-2011 03:50 PM)Menace Wrote:  

This one is classic.

God bless America.

Quote: (10-28-2011 03:50 PM)Menace Wrote:  

This one is classic.

God, isn't it terrible how Mexicans are ruining this country...

All this shit seems pretty staged to me.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

In Connecticut we call that the ' Inset widell look' If that makes sense. Nothing new but yea.. Dirty sure..Works good!

that novak guy is hilarious

some of those girls are pretty fucking hot too

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

LO...L , a real life trailer park boys, which actually makes me a little sick to my stomach, but still LOL worthy.

Quote: (10-28-2011 08:10 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I think its staged in the sense that they're famous, rich, and there's cameras around which makes women do anything.

Its definitely opportunistic

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

And he has been a pro skater since he was 14, so he has had groupies his entire teenage and adult life. I think sometimes those guys get so much pussy, so easily, that their whole vibe becomes sexual and seductive, their game becomes really sharp, even though they don't have to work for it, they just become really good with women. They treat them like sex objects. The are B list celebs. Women get hypnotized.

Seems like a complete lowlife.

The "Real Housewifes of I'm an Asshole" vid is staged b/c it is a skit, but the vid Roosh first posted is just snippets of the jackass crew out and about while partying. Bam brings a camera with him everywhere. That is how the idea of jackass came about: they filmed all their stunts and started sharing them.

Quote: (10-29-2011 05:43 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

The "Real Housewifes of I'm an Asshole" vid is staged b/c it is a skit, but the vid Roosh first posted is just snippets of the jackass crew out and about while partying. Bam brings a camera with him everywhere. That is how the idea of jackass came about: they filmed all their stunts and started sharing them.

Look up the CKY videos, those were the genesis of Jackass, they're funny (and sometimes gross) as hell

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

That's Motley Crue game. Just act like a scumbag rockstar on an endless bender. There's a market for that type of guy.

Someone left an interesting comment under the video:

"How the hell does Novak get so much vagina? I just listened to Howard Stern, and Novak literally licked a guys asshole for money, and talked about trying to fuck his own mother on heroin, and eating dead deer eyeballs and shitting them out. He said he'd fuck Tiger Woods in the ass for ash, and he was serious. Who are these girls who want to stick their tongues in the mouth of someone who licks the assholes of dudes for cash."

Those tramps can have him. Dude is probably a walking petri dish.