rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not going back to Murka-- They don't believe me

I've been pipelining girls for my upcoming move to EE.

As I'm sort of a honest guy, I've been saying "I'm coming there and I'm not going back to the USA." ( haha maybe there should be a contraction "honestupid".

To my surprise, almost every one straight away starts trying to convince me I'm wrong, that it's better in the USA etc. Of course this is true financially for most people but not pussy-wise given an equal location-independent income.

Someone told me "Why tell them, let them keep hoping once you
are there" and I wasn't really convinced then, but now I'm starting to adopt that view.

It's very interesting: I try to make it as clear as possible what my decision is, and the fact they are not respecting my decision and immediately confronting me on an important life decision means they are exactly the type of women I AM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM.

Someone posted on how submissiveness is a critical, critical trait in women and I am becoming more and more convinced of its importance and its rarity. When I make a decision I only want to hear how she's going to help me do it, not have her try to lead me.

For a lot of women (and men), a U.S. passport is like gold. So you're essentially saying "I'm going to toss this gold in the river and walk away from it" and you want these ladies to back you up right away by saying "great idea, let me help you toss it over the bridge."
Ain't gonna happen, my friend.

Quote: (10-28-2011 07:58 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

To my surprise, almost every one straight away starts trying to convince me I'm wrong, that it's better in the USA etc. Of course this is true financially for most people but not pussy-wise given an equal location-independent income.

Well, look at that.
You're looking at things from your perspective, and you don't really care about hers.
And she looks at things from her perspective, and - surprise - she doesn't really care about yours.
Are you still surprised?

Quote:Quote:

Someone told me "Why tell them, let them keep hoping once you are there" and I wasn't really convinced then, but now I'm starting to adopt that view.

That's good advice. The way you're saying it now may be interpreted in some creepy ways - for example, she may think you committed some crime in the USA and have to leave to avoid jail. And mentioning that clearly doesn't work for your advantage, so why mention it?

Quote:Quote:

It's very interesting: I try to make it as clear as possible what my decision is, and the fact they are not respecting my decision and immediately confronting me on an important life decision means they are exactly the type of women I AM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM.

Think of it: an Ukrainian/Russian girl who had a dating profile online, and bothered to study English to an acceptable level did so with some specific intent. Which, I'm pretty sure, at least included moving to a different country. Those girls are up to some serious challenge - if you're looking for a traditional, submissive girl, this is clearly the wrong crowd for that.

Quote: (10-28-2011 04:49 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

For a lot of women (and men), a U.S. passport is like gold.

Not really.

But someone saying "I fly to your country and I do not go back" sounds very suspicious.

First, this is something every sex tourist says to them. Do you think those dudes (with exception of stupid drunk Brits) tell girls they're staying a week and just want to fuck? They all are there for "business" and on a "long term".

Second, if she takes it as true, she may think about what's behind that? Maybe a dude is a criminal who wants to avoid prosecution. Maybe he had a wife and tries to avoid paying child support. Maybe he's a loser who cannot get anything in his country.

Therefore I'd definitely postpone this comment, and once getting there, explain it rationally.

Quote: (10-28-2011 05:26 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Not really.

But someone saying "I fly to your country and I do not go back" sounds very suspicious.

First, this is something every sex tourist says to them. Do you think those dudes (with exception of stupid drunk Brits) tell girls they're staying a week and just want to fuck? They all are there for "business" and on a "long term".

Second, if she takes it as true, she may think about what's behind that? Maybe a dude is a criminal who wants to avoid prosecution. Maybe he had a wife and tries to avoid paying child support. Maybe he's a loser who cannot get anything in his country.

Therefore I'd definitely postpone this comment, and once getting there, explain it rationally.

Oldnemesis is spot on. I was just in the region and going online and using the "I'm moving to blank" will raise a huge red flag. You're not the first gringo who tried this pitch and it will paint you as an idiot and a sex tourist. The only thing that will convince any woman that you intend to stay - will be to stick around for a few months and get to be known around the venues you choose to frequent. One more word of advice - do yourself and big favor and take a couple of extended - one month plus - scouting trips around EE. Get an apartment for a month and try living the life in a city or two. Places like Ukraine and other FSU states can be a real slog for the uninitiated. Leave your guitars at home, pack light and leave yourself an out.

Gee, how come everyone's smarter than me? hahaha

Seriously, you're all right.

I really have to stop being honestupid. Instead of being dumb enough to tell the truth, I have to progress to being so
dumb I can't even make plans.

"Plan? What kind of plan? Oh, when I am I going back to America? Uhhh. I don't know. I didn't think of that. You smell really good. "

[Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (10-28-2011 05:26 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Not really.

I've worked with so many non-Americans over the years and almost every single one of them badly want a U.S. passport. I'm not sure how you can dispute that U.S. citizenship is not coveted (i.e. like gold).

Just like Canadian and EU passports are widely sought after.

Pipleline:
You: Hey yalls big balla Amera-Key here

Her: Are you just coming to fuck?

You: I love your city/country

Her: So you come here and need some easy play?

You[Image: sad.gif] Enchanted) I'm going to make it my part-time home.

Her: O yea? So you can fuck the whole city?

You: Which area of city/area would suit me and can you offer?

Her: You just like watching girls bounce around with heels and light hair..

Her: Offer what?

You: I choose place X cause of the culture and would like to spend the majority of my time there so...which part of town would you choose to live in?

Her: Oh have you been to place C before?

You: Is it nice? Yes..Which part though?

Her: Well X area is titties so?

You ( google areX) think that I would prefer......

Her: Blah blah

You: blah