rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attention

Attention

Where you look is where you put your energy. Do you look elsewhere? You're energy goes there. Game is the delicate dance of focus. Her? you? Eyes move, dopamine releases, farts are let. But where are you?

The real game is to not get old but to have the game info at young age. Maybe it's too much for a young man. I wish I had the game I had when I was younger. But it would have been too much back then.

Check with yourself before answering anything. It's better to take time to make sure you are cool with what you say than to pre-mature ejaculate a pickup abortion. But, that doesn't mean slow. Take YOUR time to be graceful. Bad game is the absence of grace. Build so you don't think about the moment when you're opening hot chicks. You've said and done everything, so it's like the movie groundhog day. You just get better at gaming your archetype-babe. Always compare her to the chick you're talking to.