rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sluts giving none to their boyfriends

I'm not sure if this is widespread or not, but it certainly would only apply to high school / college girls.

Situation: High school/university aged decides to enter into a serious relationship with a virgin beta male who isn't too hopeless when it comes to looks / social skills etc. Just your average looking, sociable guy. Far from an Omega or Herb.

She then proceeds to not give anything, no sex. Not even blowjobs. Even after a year. Even though she's done it all before and despite the fact that she has feelings for him eg. jealous of him with other girls.

I've seen this among girls in their late teens a dozen times now. It seems to continue until they break up.

To me it seems to be some sort of "I'm not a slut" mechanism.

Have any of you seen anything else like this or am I going crazy?

Quote: (10-25-2011 01:15 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I'm not sure if this is widespread or not, but it certainly would only apply to high school / college girls.

Situation: High school/university aged decides to enter into a serious relationship with a virgin beta male who isn't too hopeless when it comes to looks / social skills etc. Just your average looking, sociable guy. Far from an Omega or Herb.

She then proceeds to not give anything, no sex. Not even blowjobs. Even after a year. Even though she's done it all before and despite the fact that she has feelings for him eg. jealous of him with other girls.

I've seen this among girls in their late teens a dozen times now. It seems to continue until they break up.

Thats HIS problem, not mine. And if she's not fucking him, she's fucking someone else. This happened to a very good friend and ex-roommate of mine. He was a hick from WV, but a really nice guy. His GF told him she wanted to wait till marraige, he loved her so he said okay. Turns out she had a season pass to the cock carousel and used it for the few YEARS they were together.

I would never have called him a beta/omega guy before, but in retrospect, maybe.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

The idea that you can call some girl a girlfriend and not sleep with her is absolutely laughable to me. It's just not even a concept that should be considered seriously. Guys can be "alpha" about many things, but still be beta about women, i.e. lots of soldiers.

Quote: (10-25-2011 04:23 PM)Menace Wrote:  

The idea that you can call some girl a girlfriend and not sleep with her is absolutely laughable to me. It's just not even a concept that should be considered seriously. Guys can be "alpha" about many things, but still be beta about women, i.e. lots of soldiers.

There was a poster that I remember that I saw at a school. Something along the lines of "She didn't want to do it, so I didn't pressure her".

Quote: (10-25-2011 04:34 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

If you go through life with a "I'm not a sucker" attitude, all the BS that women administer works in your favor. You either cut your losses and save yourself the trouble or she will put out.

I have never known teenage girls not to put out, dude. It's usually pretty easy to DHV younger girls.

For the record, this has not happened too me. A platonic female friend and a past fling are both doing this to their current boyfriends.

dump her ass.

I know in college a lot of the hotter girls will do this to maintain that theyre not a slut while they go out and fuck whomever they please.

This is an internal, psychological ploy chicks use to recapture their virginity for the guy they think is "The One." But you can't go back...and dudes that go for this are the biggest tools in the box. How can you stay with a chick that you KNOW isn't a virgin, yet she won't give YOU the ass? And you're providing daily boyfriend services? And YOU'RE not trying to get something on the side either? That reminds me of the joke, "What's the difference between a ho and a bitch?" A ho fucks everybody, and a bitch fucks everybody except YOU.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I feel the need to revive this thread. I just found out that a close friend of mines extremely slutty girlfriend (around 10 guys by the age of 17) has still not put out to him after 3-4 months. Even though he seems pretty alpha in the relationship eg. she's always the one making displays of affection in public and never him.
She's gaga over him but won't touch his dick even though she's had many before.

Quote: (10-28-2011 10:26 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

I feel the need to revive this thread. I just found out that a close friend of mines extremely slutty girlfriend (around 10 guys by the age of 17) has still not put out to him after 3-4 months. Even though he seems pretty alpha in the relationship eg. she's always the one making displays of affection in public and never him.

Maybe she's only doing that because she's desperate to look like she's got a man and not a slut who's sleeping around. Only other possible but unlikely explanation is that she's got an std from sleeping around and doesn't want to give it to him but doesn't want to tell him.

There are a lot of great guys who when it comes to women fall into the "beta" trap, and it's a sad state of affairs. These aren't necessarily bad guys, but they have a life time of conditioning by a culture that teaches them to treat pussy as something sacred.

The best thing you can do for them is to point out the obvious bullshit, and hope they see the light.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

My best guess on this behaviour comes from spending time around conservative christians. Its a status thing between girls and guys that believe in it. The girl knows that she has to have a 'wait till marriage' bf to maintain social rank, and does it for that purpose only.

Lots of women will do anything to be accepted and maintain appearances, this just seems like another facet.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Maybe she knows he knows she has a somewhat sordid sexual past. Therefore she's making him wait to change popular opinion of her. Who knows. You can't turn a whore into a housewife anyways, right?

I don't understand how a girl is considered a girlfriend if she doesn't have sex with you. Please explain. I hate guys throwing around the term "girlfriend" when they refer to a girl they haven't even fucked yet. What is up with that?

If I'm handing out with a girl (full intentions to bang) and someone says "Oh and this for your girlfriend" at the mall, then I straight up correct them "No she's not my girlfriend, just a friend." I don't give that status out to any girl who I hang out with. Unless we are actively having sex. Yeah she'll have a disappointed look on her face but if she's not pleasing me sexually then I don't give a fuck. This actually makes them try harder to please you.

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:04 AM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

I don't understand how a girl is considered a girlfriend if she doesn't have sex with you. Please explain. I hate guys throwing around the term "girlfriend" when they refer to a girl they haven't even fucked yet. What is up with that?

If I'm handing out with a girl (full intentions to bang) and someone says "Oh and this for your girlfriend" at the mall, then I straight up correct them "No she's not my girlfriend, just a friend." I don't give that status out to any girl who I hang out with. Unless we are actively having sex. Yeah she'll have a disappointed look on her face but if she's not pleasing me sexually then I don't give a fuck. This actually makes them try harder to please you.

I like this. That's +1 for you, sir.

Its a beta thing.

Never take a girl seriously until after you have sex with her. Fuck, I don't spend more than $20 on a chick I have yet to bang.

you never want to be 'chicken ribs'

chicken ribs = there are not a lot of meats to eat. you don't want to keep it for yourself but you don't want to give it away either.

It is funny that you post this, because this was pretty much EXACTLY my first relationship in college. I was the pathetic virgin beta and she was a sororitute who had quite a sordid history. (which I vaguely knew of, but ignored/didn't want to know at the time)

In retrospect, it is tough not to wince when I think about this particular time in my life, but hey, you live and you learn. The primary appeal of a girl like that is that you believe you've got a sure thing in your grasp, all you have to do is be there and she'll reward you with sex eventually. Take her to dinner, be her emotional tampon, cater to her every need and EVENTUALLY you'll be rewarded. Looking back, she even vocalized it by saying, "just wait until tonight...", but the only thing was...it just never fucking happened. Night after night, my advances were denied and my frustrations mounted.

Three months into this relationship, I had the biggest beta moment of my life. I bought her a gift, took her out to a nice restaurant, AND spent a bundle on a weekend vacation with mutual friends. Guess who got dumped on the last day of that vacation? Yep, this pathetic herb. After that, I figured that I must have been one terrible boyfriend by not doing enough to keep her.

One week later, I saw her making out with some guy at the local bar. Later in the night, I proceeded to watch this guy take her back to his place. I later heard from her best friend that not only did they have sex, but this had been going on for awhile.

After all this went down, I decided that this shit wasn't ever going to happen again. Echoing what alphaspiration said, calling some broad your "girlfriend" when she has not even met your sexual expectations is idiotic. It's like the poor schmuck who thinks that his sex life will only get better after marriage. Women don't respect a man who plays into their frame 24/7. They respect men who can pull them into theirs. Therefore, the expectation should be (from a mans POV) that good things should not be given freely, only reciprocally.

It's funny because after reading this forum for awhile and internalizing game, I was finally able to not only lose my virginity in a short period of time, but by keeping frame, I got a couple of them to keep coming back. It didn't take the title of "girlfriend" for that to happen.

Beta doesn't work. Game does.

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

Quote: (12-02-2012 03:09 AM)Apollo Wrote:  

It is funny that you post this, because this was pretty much EXACTLY my first relationship in college. I was the pathetic virgin beta and she was a sororitute who had quite a sordid history. (which I vaguely knew of, but ignored/didn't want to know at the time)

In retrospect, it is tough not to wince when I think about this particular time in my life, but hey, you live and you learn. The primary appeal of a girl like that is that you believe you've got a sure thing in your grasp, all you have to do is be there and she'll reward you with sex eventually. Take her to dinner, be her emotional tampon, cater to her every need and EVENTUALLY you'll be rewarded. Looking back, she even vocalized it by saying, "just wait until tonight...", but the only thing was...it just never fucking happened. Night after night, my advances were denied and my frustrations mounted.

Three months into this relationship, I had the biggest beta moment of my life. I bought her a gift, took her out to a nice restaurant, AND spent a bundle on a weekend vacation with mutual friends. Guess who got dumped on the last day of that vacation? Yep, this pathetic herb. After that, I figured that I must have been one terrible boyfriend by not doing enough to keep her.

One week later, I saw her making out with some guy at the local bar. Later in the night, I proceeded to watch this guy take her back to his place. I later heard from her best friend that not only did they have sex, but this had been going on for awhile.

After all this went down, I decided that this shit wasn't ever going to happen again. Echoing what alphaspiration said, calling some broad your "girlfriend" when she has not even met your sexual expectations is idiotic. It's like the poor schmuck who thinks that his sex life will only get better after marriage. Women don't respect a man who plays into their frame 24/7. They respect men who can pull them into theirs. Therefore, the expectation should be (from a mans POV) that good things should not be given freely, only reciprocally.

It's funny because after reading this forum for awhile and internalizing game, I was finally able to not only lose my virginity in a short period of time, but by keeping frame, I got a couple of them to keep coming back. It didn't take the title of "girlfriend" for that to happen.

Beta doesn't work. Game does.

I feel for you,truly I do. Its what happens when you believe the bullshit about being a nice guy,paying for dates,acting like a gentleman and all that Tv bullshit. Bitches subconsciously feel the need to passive aggressively diss guys like you.
I bet when she gives you a chaste peck on the cheek you can smell the dick!

Man this thread is old. I actually saw two of the couples which inspired this thread randomly on Friday night (they were all part of a larger group), they're still together after all this time so the girls must be putting out by now. All the other ones I can remember have long since ended.

There is a part of me that respects girls who do not put out easily.

This kind of behavior annoys me.

I have no problem with sluts, I just hate sluts who pretend to be little virgin angels.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

You mean like this guy on Reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/co...p_with_my/

This is as old as Betas. It's getting harder and harder to pull off nowadays, but some people still find victims.

Quote: (12-02-2012 06:02 AM)thebassist Wrote:  

This kind of behavior annoys me.

I have no problem with sluts, I just hate sluts who pretend to be little virgin angels.

This has become an issue in the Manosphere lately. All the feminist talk about slut shaming, and then a realization that 90% of it comes from women, not men. Men LIKE sluts, especially honest sluts. They just tend to dislike lying sluts that keep trying to rope guys in by acting like their stuff is worth more than the going rate.