rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decent bars to take a chick to in Raleigh?

Moved down here recently. Mostly have seen pubs and sports bars. Any decent places to bring a chick to that are near Cameron Village or Glenwood Ave? Not necessarily super fancy, but something a little less beers, baseball caps and big screen TVs.

Quote: (10-24-2011 11:17 PM)assman Wrote:  

Moved down here recently. Mostly have seen pubs and sports bars. Any decent places to bring a chick to that are near Cameron Village or Glenwood Ave? Not necessarily super fancy, but something a little less beers, baseball caps and big screen TVs.

Is The Foxy Lady still open?

It's a strip club, and a little on the dirty side. I haven't been there in years, but I guarantee if it's still open you can smoke in there.

You can smoke everywhere in NC. I really only drove through the state a bunch of time, but that's why I like it.

If I were you I would look at hotel bars in when in Raleigh. I bet the nicest one's are the Days Inn or La Quinta but that would probably be your best bet for something lounge-like.

You don't have a lot of options.

Aloha!

Im from NC (fayetteville) and I normally hit up downtown and a latin club called Ambis when im in Raleigh. Try Solas out. Not to fancy but def not the baseball cap beer crowd.

Just drive around Gleenwood Ave. and have look im sure there are plenty of bars around the area.

Quote: (10-24-2011 11:39 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im from NC (fayetteville) and I normally hit up downtown and a latin club called Ambis when im in Raleigh. Try Solas out. Not to fancy but def not the baseball cap beer crowd.

Just drive around Gleenwood Ave. and have look im sure there are plenty of bars around the area.
Thanks Dash, Solas looks like it might fit the bill and it's close enough that it will easy to get her back to my place from there.