rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elevator Game

Elevator Game

This thread is about elevator tactics, or anywhere where time is extremely limited. I live at the top of this apartment building on campus, when leaving to class I have no problem with opening a girl walking with her a bit closing with the excuse that my class is the other way from which she is going. HOWEVER. I've been having troubles when I'm on my way back home. Just today I started talking to this fine Australian girl, conversation lasts about one minute from the ground floor to her floor.

The only success I've had with this is showing up the same time the next day and getting a number from there.

Any thoughts or tips?

Elevator Game

If she lives in your building, you will see her again. Keep the conversation flowing next time you see her.

Elevator Game

I've been trying to figure out how to run this for a long time now. I open women in the elevator all the time but I only get 1-2 minutes to open them.The interactions usually go fine but, the downside is that I might not see the same women again for another couple weeks and I don't feel like I get enough time to really build a strong interaction.

Do I just go direct? My only other idea is to hang around the first floor of the building for lunch and try to reiniaite if I see them again.

Elevator Game

Subscribing to this thread..

In another forum that's geared towards divorce and men's rights, one of the things that was pushed over there was your "Elevator Pitch". The concept was, if you ever found yourself in an elevator with the judge that was hearing your case, what you would say to them in the 30 to 45 seconds of that elevator ride, in an effort for the judge to see what kind of person/father you are.

Sounds like a piece of cake, but it's not. It's basically trimming the fat off of everything and condensing it into a sound bite for maximum impact that you can recite on demand.

While the above is geared towards one specific person (the judge), and it can be rehearsed with that judge's face in your mind's eye, the variable introduced here is different women and different situations.

I've always wondered if there could be a 'template' or something similar for elevator game..

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Elevator Game

Try leaning in and pressing your hard on against her leg

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Elevator Game

EDIT: BTW, the biggest tip to takeaway from that video up there is don't be afraid to keep the door open on your/her stop to close her.

Elevator Game

My hottest bang so far came from an elevator pickup :-)

Generalizing from my experience (was well dressed at the time and had travelled from the opposite side of the world) and the risks identified (limited time, uncertainty about how soon/if you'd ever see the person again, what if they were just visitors), I'd say the best approach is DHV (Demonstration of Higher Value, well dressed, good shape, healthy groceries, interesting opener, whatever) and go direct.

Good luck!

Elevator Game

Elevator game works best when both of you are leaving at the end of the day. That way both of you go out the building and maybe nothing to get to or anything urgent. My work has a long stretch you have to walk to get out of the building. Perfect for that extra 2 min you may need for the pitch.

I've gotten instant lunch dates this way going for lunch and chatting it up with someone also heading out for lunch in the elevator. By the time we approach the revolving doors, I may ask them if they want to join me or me join them depending on whoever has the more interesting lunch spot.

Elevator Game

Quote: (07-31-2017 09:29 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

...Then grab a handful of her hair as you pretend to fall and deliver a smooth:
"You couldn't wait to arrive in the bedroom you dirty bird..."

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Elevator Game

Quote: (07-31-2017 11:27 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

EDIT: BTW, the biggest tip to takeaway from that video up there is don't be afraid to keep the door open on your/her stop to close her.

One subtle nuance at the very beginning of the scene is when she almost picks up he is going to talk to her. Then he leads... Wonderful.

This scene doesn't get enough credit in daily game. An advanced tactic Damon uses is the Comparison/Empathy/Similarity mix. He makes fun of emotional guys who have come before him while relating to her job (who she has no sexual attraction to) like he knows her without knowing her. Mysterious Man 101.
Then closes it with a "I'm like the guys you see. But I'm a savage bad guy who is funny."

I was very impressed by the writing of this scene.
Making fun of men that have come before you when she implies high status in her presence is a high risk/high rewarding art.

TL;DR: Chicks dig guys in uniform because it implies status above ordinary men who have tried and failed.

Follow through with Frame. Follow through with Frame.

Leo does the same thing as Damon but claps back at her and closes the deal going 3/4 bad boy. Never go full bad boy.

Elevator Game

Quote: (07-31-2017 09:29 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

I just want to point out of the entire forum a Vice "journalist" took this comment at face value and quoted it in her article. She could have at least went to our flat earth thread...

vice filth

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Elevator Game

I did a breakdown of the Elevator Scene here

thread-52600.html

Quote: (12-30-2015 03:17 PM)heavy Wrote:  

When I first saw this scene, I never thought I would be posting it on a forum like this. I was married, pre- red pill, didn't know what the hell I was doing. But...I knew this scene was genius. It's a great example of not only a quick number close, but a great example of building interest and tension in a short time frame.

1 minute (and four seconds). That's it, that's all you need to let a woman know she can trust you with her sexuality. And don't watch it thinking it's just a scripted movie or something like that. This could have happened and will happen again. Actually, the first chic I banged after my divorce was an elevator pickup...not this clever, mostly just asking if she wanted to grab lunch, but still.

- No hesitation. As soon as he steps in the elevator he expresses interest by staring at her, then 'opening her'.

- 6 second stare. He makes her feel slightly uncomfortable before opening her by checking her out. Great preparation for a short simple question, "Are you makin a house call?"

- She doesn't initially reciprocate. Her discomfort is revealed in her response, "Have I seen you professionally?". Note, she's not expressed interest here with her deadpan response...she's still reading this weirdo who stared at her for 6 seconds and knows what she does.

- He indirectly makes fun of her profession. "Guys use their revolver...and then they get to talk to you about their feelings." Watch closely. It's not until the end of this statement that she begins to open up. She smiles and reciprocates possible interest. Notice the text of his statement. There's nothing funny about it. The funny thing is the way he says it, him teasing her about her profession (teasing by proxy...her pussy client cops who have to talk to a therapist because they fired a gun).

- He's self-effacing. The Suffolk / Harvard exchange is funny because he teases her, then when she questions him, he's self-effacing saying he doesn't really know if Harvard has night school. He's making fun of her on absolutely no knowledge of the facts. This screams of irrational self-confidence (https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/01/...of-game/).

- The number close. "No that's alright I'm a detective, I'll find you......No seriously I'm joking I need the card." That's a joke on her. He's making fun of her for not getting his joke, and in doing so, eases the number exchange.

The entire scene is a great example of what I use (when doing well) and what I've written of before, ambiguous game. It all screams of plausible deniability. At any point in the interaction, Matt Damon could laugh her off as if he teases all women like this. If she 'rejected him', he could laugh it off as if he wasn't trying to game her anyway. Yes, he expresses genuine interest in her, but in an aloof way. This is what women want. They want a man who keeps them guessing, who is serious but also funny, sincere but sarcastic, who is interested but independent. She knows, or at least perceives, from this minute of interaction, that he would be a safe guy for her to express herself sexually.

(I thought about posting to newbie forum, but I feel this requires a higher level of game. At the very least, it requires a certain level of confidence...maybe even cockiness.)

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Elevator Game

Looking like Matt helps....

Also holding open the door and not giving a shit about the others waiting shows alpha antisocial traits that wet panties.