rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swinger's Club in Belo Horizonte

It's almost 4am here in Belo Horizonte and I want to report on my night out at Swinger's Club before I go to sleep and forget all the details.

I had decided today (friday) that I would go to Swinger's club after reading on Roosh's Belo Horizonte guide that Swinger's was a good place to on a Friday night and having this confirmed by another gringo who has lived here for several years. Unfortunately I would have to go solo this night because my Brazilian friends are betas with no game, and the only non-married gringo I know in BH is saving his money so he can take a long awaited trip back home.

I left the apartment I'm staying at around 10:30 and walked to the nearest Banco do Brasil to grab some cash. When I opened the door the alarm went off, but I ignored it and tried to use the ATM's which closed at 10:00 pm. As the alarms were going off I got a little worried that the police would show up and think I broke into the place. I walked outside and grabbed a taxi to Swingers. The fare was R$20 since Swingers is located pretty far away in the neighborhood Santa Lucia.

When I arrived there was a huge line to get in. Inspired by Roosh's experience I walked up to the bouncer at the front and asked if there was a line for Gringos. He told me that there was the line for general admission which is R$60, or there is that really short line over there for $R200. The R$200 line had 10 people whereas the R$60 line had at least 150-200 people in it. Since I don't go out to clubs very often I had decided that I'd splurge tonight so I got in the line for $R200, which also includes consumption.

After about 10 minutes I was at the front of the line and the guys in front of me were talking to the bouncer. Apparently after 11:00 the entrance raises from R$60 to R$150 if you're not on the list. That's better than R$200 I guess. The bouncer gave me a card to mark my consumption and sent me inside. I registered my ID to my card at the front desk then was patted down and let inside.

Let me say that the quality at Swinger's is fucking amazing. At least 90% of the girls in this club are 7+ with the odd 6 or chubby 5 of the group. Every single one of these girls was wearing high heels, and I only saw one (chubby) girl wearing jeans. If you're looking for the best this is definitely the place to go.

I grabbed a drink and started making my way around the club. There were a lot of girls in groups of 3-6 standing around doing a half hearted dance. I tend to not waste my time approached groups larger than 3 since those girls care more about what their friends think than what their animal instincts tell them.

I saw a blonde 9 with a shirt that said, "I'm losing my fucking mind" so I approached her and said in English "If you're losing your mind then where has it gone?" She didn't understand so I repeated myself twice before saying it in Portuguese. She finally understood then looked to her two friends and said something. One of them said something to me which I couldn't understand. I said "I have no idea what the fuck you said" to her and she gave me a look that said "I have no idea what the fuck you said." They ignored me and I stood around for about 10 seconds before I walked away. 5 minutes later a tall fit Brazilian dude who I assume to be the girl's BF came over and started making out with her.

Around this time I finished my drink so I went to the bar to grab another. There was a cute 7 talking to her friend with a big watch on her wrist. I grabbed her wrist and said out loud in English, "What time is it?" The girl seemed unphased by my grabbing her wrist and did her best to ignore me. My attempt at starting a conversation went ignored and they left shortly after.

After I grabbed my drink I walked around for a bit. Lots of girls in groups of 4+, lots of guys dancing with girls. I saw a couple dancing with a cute girl off to the side dancing alone so I approached her and said in English, "You look like you're having the most fun of anyone here." She locked arms with her male friend and he said to me, "Her boyfriend is closing up the tab," in English. I made him repeat this, then I walked away.

I walk around for a bit then come across a cute girl in the middle of the dance floor standing alone and texting. I use a line I read on this forum, "Voce recebeu meu torpeado?" (did you get my text?) She looked up for a second, nodded her head then looked back down at her phone and walked away from me.

I stood off to the side and observed the scene, trying to find girls that looked open to being approached. There were no girls standing alone, I imagine that those who came alone got scooped up pretty quickly. Most of the girls were in groups of 3-6. Around 12:30 the club started lighting off fireworks indoors. A definite fire hazard, but this is Brazil so who gives a shit. They followed up the fireworks with 5 minutes of spraying CO2 into the air. The entire club was covered in CO2 smoke and the temperature cooled down a few degrees. I approach some girl and start to say "You look like..." but a really loud horn goes off in the middle of my sentence. I repeat myself after it finishes and the girl looks at me then turns around.

About every half hour I finish a Vodka + energy drink and check out the smoking area. You can't go out there with a drink in your hand so I use finishing my drink as an excuse to check it out. Every time I do there are maybe 15 guys and 2 girls standing out there so I don't even bother.

I see a girl looking around, giving off that "approach me" vibe, so I go up to her and say "You look like you're having the most fun of anyone here," in English. She looks at me then turns around and starts talking to her friends. I walk away. I grab some girl from behind and start dancing with her. She looks turns around, pushes me away and then her friends pull her away from me. I walk around for a bit then find a girl kinda dancing to herself. I approach her from the front, start dancing with her and she gives me this look as if I had came up to her and said "I want to crap on your face." Fucking bitch.

Up until this point the lowest I had approached was a 7 with no luck, so I figure I'll approach a less attractive girl and try out my luck. I see a 5 dancing in an open circle with her ugly friends. I go up to her and start dancing, she scurries away and hides behind her friends.

It's around 2:00 am now and I hit up the smoking section again. I hear these two girls speaking bad English to each other so I start talking to them in English. One of them says to me, "You are fake." We exchange a few lines and she doesn't believe that I'm American. I pull out my ID to convince her. Then she starts talking about how she wants to go to Las Vegas and get married with a French guy. I say a few lines in French to her, all the while exchanging touches which she reciprocates. After a few minutes of banter I try to kiss her and she denies me. Not too long after that she goes back inside and the guy friend she left behind says she is a lesbian.

I go back inside and see some fireworks going off at a table. I approach a girl and ask her if its her birthday in English then Portuguese. Her guy friend at the other side of the table shakes his finger at me so I move on. I wander around for a bit, try approaching some girls from behind and strike out. At around 3 am the club is starting to thin out. There are no lone girls standing around, there aren't even any groups of them any more. After 4 hours of no luck I decide that I've had enough so I leave. I drank 5 Vodka+ Energy drinks valued at 12 each and 2 waters at 12 each. I drank under the minimum consumption and paid R$150 to get out, then paid R$22 to get home.

What I've learned from this night out:
Don't go to a high end club where the girls are stuck up Patricinhas.
If I do go to a place like this it's better to go with my blonde gringo wingman.
English approaches result in %100 failure.
Girls have such a high bitch shield that if you're not an attractive and well toned guy they're going to deny you.

The attitude I encountered from the girls tonight isn't typical for Belo Horizonte, but it is typical for rich girls. I went to a Forro last night and the girls there were super friendly and open to conversation. I was approaching and dancing with 7's and 8's there with no attitude. I would recommend guys to skip Swingers unless they are well dressed, speak very good Portuguese and have lots of muscles.

^^

Which is why I rarely look for those rich stuck up bitches. Many wasted nights and money spent for peeps that frequent that scene.

Im confused, you said it is a Swingers club but I dont recall you mentioning any fucking taking place in the venue? Or is that just the name of the place and there aint no "swinging" talking place?

If Im paying 100 bucks entrance fee I better be guaranteed some fine pussy. Im better off getting a fly p4p bitch with that 100-200 bucks.

Quote: (10-22-2011 02:17 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

^^

Which is why I rarely look for those rich stuck up bitches. Many wasted nights and money spent for peeps that frequent that scene.

Im confused, you said it is a Swingers club but I dont recall you mentioning any fucking taking place in the venue? Or is that just the name of the place and there aint no "swinging" talking place?

If Im paying 100 bucks entrance fee I better be guaranteed some fine pussy. Im better off getting a fly p4p bitch with that 100-200 bucks.

It's called Swingers club but there is no swinging going on. People were hooking up but not in the crazy numbers that I was lead to believe. The amount of hooking up going on was about normal for a Brazilian club.

For the money I spent I could've gone to the best strip club in town and picked up a top quality hooker. It would've been nice to get some pussy, but anything that comes to easy isn't worth having.

I would've thought that more of these rich girls would speak English. While I have no trouble communicating in Portuguese, life is so much easier if the girl speaks at least basic English. So I won't be going back to these higher end places any more, from now on I'm going to target middle class venues.

Rough crowd, but props to you for remaining persistent.

Thats a problem in Belo Horizonte: almost impossible to find english speakers. I remember a brazilian friend of mine at the gym(who studied english and lived a year in South Africa) preferred speaking with me in my then very mediocre portuguese.
Belo Horizonte was the first city i visited in Brazil, so it was very tough the first month in terms of day or night game. As my portuguese got better things improved(i know spanish perfectly so it was easier for me). What kept things interesting that month was meeting a few cuties online using badoo, kissing them faston the 1st date(thats how they like it there) and hooking up with them(this is BH so on the 3rd date with all but 1 of them).
Though i liked the city and the quality of the girls, its hard for me to recommmend it for someone who hasn't already been to Brazil or who doesnt know portuguese pretty well. Now that I know Brazil, I should have tried the NE of Brazil first (girls are easier and friendlier) and then later on BH(now that im fluent in portuguese).

Very interesting report, thanks.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (10-22-2011 08:15 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Rough crowd, but props to you for remaining persistent.

The Roosh forum was my wingman last night. I know that people here are curious about the scene in BH so I pushed myself to keep making approaches.

Quote: (10-22-2011 08:16 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Thats a problem in Belo Horizonte: almost impossible to find english speakers. I remember a brazilian friend of mine at the gym(who studied english and lived a year in South Africa) preferred speaking with me in my then very mediocre portuguese.
Belo Horizonte was the first city i visited in Brazil, so it was very tough the first month in terms of day or night game. As my portuguese got better things improved(i know spanish perfectly so it was easier for me). What kept things interesting that month was meeting a few cuties online using badoo, kissing them faston the 1st date(thats how they like it there) and hooking up with them(this is BH so on the 3rd date with all but 1 of them).
Though i liked the city and the quality of the girls, its hard for me to recommmend it for someone who hasn't already been to Brazil or who doesnt know portuguese pretty well. Now that I know Brazil, I should have tried the NE of Brazil first (girls are easier and friendlier) and then later on BH(now that im fluent in portuguese).

English speakers aren't as common as they are in other places in Brazil but there are a decent amount of girls who studied abroad in the middle of nowhere in places like Oklahoma.

I agree though that BH is not a place to go if you don't speak decent Portuguese. All of the gringos I've met here speak highly conversant to fluent Portuguese. This was actually the first time I went out and opened girls in English, which in hindsight probably wasn't the best strategy. Usually it will become obvious to people within 30 seconds that I'm a gringo.

Brazilians are funny. I'll start talking to them in Portuguese then they'll hear my accent and ask me where I'm from. Then they'll ask me if I speak Portuguese. I'm like "Dude of course I speak Portuguese, does it sound like I'm speaking Chinese to you?" When people say silly things like that I'll respond back by referring to them as "muleque," which means peanut.

I love how you just kept going, trying to make the most out of a tough venue. The other BH club I was in had friendlier girls, but only by a little (both me and my German wing left eventually empty-handed). Your experience reminds me of what I wrote a post like this:

http://www.rooshv.com/dont-go-to-south-a...er-charges

Look at the date... it was written while I was in brazil! [Image: smile.gif]

Top tier Brazilian girls can be extremely cold, yet during the day they are hard to find. Forbidden fruit, I guess.

Classic story man, damn I can't believe the bitches were so damn cold in there. Props to you for your persistence, a lot of guys would be crushed by that kind of repeated rejection, and props on being honest and keeping it real.

Sing me up for the high end strip club or whore house if im gonna be dropping 200 dollars in one night! lol

Daumnnn

Sardino, your a better man than me is all I can say!

Funny to see the iPhone comment in that post. Was true when I was in Argentina too. But now EVERYWHERE I fucking go, everyone has an iPhone. I was in Bangkok last week, and literally half the people on the train had the new iPhone or an iPad out. It actually made ME feel out-dated.

Question for either Sardino or Roosh: Let's say hypothetically you were going to spend 2-3+ months in Belo Horizonte, any tips or strategies for getting "in" with these types of crowds? Or is it just not worth the trouble?

Quote: (10-22-2011 01:20 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Classic story man, damn I can't believe the bitches were so damn cold in there. Props to you for your persistence, a lot of guys would be crushed by that kind of repeated rejection, and props on being honest and keeping it real.

What made it easy for me to keep going after facing so much rejection was reading a passage from Bang before I went out:

Quote:Bang Wrote:

It’ll be hard to last long in the game if your brain absorbs every negative incident like a dirty bar rag. That drunk white girl in Balti- more wasn’t only punching me but also my lame line, the guy who grabbed her ass in the club, and the friend who refuses to return her Hootie and the Blowfish CD. She wasn’t rejecting me—she was rejecting my approach because she didn’t know who I was. The only time a girl rejects you for who you are is when she has known you for years. When she knows you for a minute, a day, a week, or a month, you’re not getting rejected for who you are—you’re getting rejected for who she thinks you are. She’s using a small slice of what you presented to place you in a category she can understand.

I didn't take any of the rejections personal, I looked at them as a necessary step that I needed to take in order to get closer to success. I actually walked away from some of the encounters laughing because the girls reactions were so ridiculous. Attitude is everything when it comes to being successful at game or anything else in life, and if you let minor failures bruise your ego then what are you going to do when you have really big fuckups?

Quote: (10-22-2011 12:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I love how you just kept going, trying to make the most out of a tough venue. The other BH club I was in had friendlier girls, but only by a little (both me and my German wing left eventually empty-handed). Your experience reminds me of what I wrote a post like this:

http://www.rooshv.com/dont-go-to-south-a...er-charges

Look at the date... it was written while I was in brazil! [Image: smile.gif]

Top tier Brazilian girls can be extremely cold, yet during the day they are hard to find. Forbidden fruit, I guess.

I wish I had reread that before I went out last night.

When are you coming back to Brazil Roosh? We are all very interested in hearing about your future travel plans.

During the week Patio Savassi has some high quality talent walking around. It was terrible today (Saturday) and 90% of the people hanging around there were teenages.

Quote: (10-22-2011 01:24 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Sing me up for the high end strip club or whore house if im gonna be dropping 200 dollars in one night! lol

Daumnnn

Sardino, your a better man than me is all I can say!

Total damage was R$195 or about $110. Still pretty expensive for one night though.

Quote: (10-22-2011 02:23 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Funny to see the iPhone comment in that post. Was true when I was in Argentina too. But now EVERYWHERE I fucking go, everyone has an iPhone. I was in Bangkok last week, and literally half the people on the train had the new iPhone or an iPad out. It actually made ME feel out-dated.

Question for either Sardino or Roosh: Let's say hypothetically you were going to spend 2-3+ months in Belo Horizonte, any tips or strategies for getting "in" with these types of crowds? Or is it just not worth the trouble?

I think the best way to score these girls is to be introduced by a high value friend and to have an impressive story when they ask you why you are in Brazil. So maybe hang out where rich people go, make friends with a rich dude and have him introduce you to his lady friends.