rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to find quality (non-Anglo) girls on vacation

While successfully scoring a girl in her own city can in some ways be the most satisfying, it is usually the most difficult; contrariwise, when a girl is in vacation mode and away from the judging eyes of her friends, family and other social circles it obviously makes hooking up significantly easier. (I recall the blogger formally known as Roissy had a piece on this.) So, the question becomes, where do quality girls go on vacation? Certain countries’ citizens congregate in certain places, so I’ll start with a few that I know:

Argentine girls can be found in Floripa, Brazil and Punta del Este, Uruguay during their summer and in Miami year round. They also go domestically to Mar del Plata, though I wouldn’t really bother there.

Brits love Ibiza and Mallorca, Spain. Avoid that shit.

Canadian girls (of varying quality) visit Florida and resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico.

French girls can always be found in London and New York City, and I'd love to know where else.

Russian girls vacation in Thailand, the Turkish coast and the beaches of Bulgaria. Where else? I’ve heard Montenegro and Israel as well, but only second hand.

The coasts of France and Spain are popular with many Europeans in the summer. Who goes where?

Where do Baltic and other Slavic girls go? Japanese girls? If one wants to find (blank) girls where should one go?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Miami Beach! Hands down.

I have gotten so many flags, and out-of-state/city pussy here there should be a criminal code against doing it!

Mixx

Quote: (10-21-2011 03:33 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Miami Beach! Hands down.

I have gotten so many flags, and out-of-state/city pussy here there should be a criminal code against doing it!

Mixx

Yeah, Miami Beach is right on.

Another one:

Las Vegas.

And:

Cancun (easiest place I have ever been to in my life to swoop girls.)

Quote: (10-21-2011 03:33 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Miami Beach! Hands down.

Mixx
Maybe an Impact fee like they used to do with cars?

Scandinavian girls in Thailand.

[Image: smile.gif]