rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting on new girls at work

Anyone have any solid strategies for hitting on girls you work with?

I work in a calls centre and have for 6 months or so now, a bunch of young new girls (none of them can be above 19 - I'm 27) have started this week. They're doing the same job as me but sit a little bit away at a different desk. As we're on calls most of the day there's not loads of time to talk to them but they've occasionally come to me for a bit of advice, the encounters are brief as they'll usually have a customer online and so will I so it's give them advice quickly and move on but I usually try and have a bit of a laugh with them if possible. I don't even know any of their names yet. Only other opportunities is they might be on break or lunch at the same time as me but hasn't happened so far.

Any general advice appreciated on hitting on girls at work but if you have any specific advice even better.

Cheers!

My solid strategy for hitting on co-workers: don't do it.

Never shit where you eat.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

dont do it. bitches are crazy.

if you do you might lose your job.

the only thing i can see you getting out of those girls is if you make them your friends
and you build a social circle around them so you can have access to their friends.

but never hit on a girl directly involved with your job.

I agree with these guys. Never date at work. When it goes bad it gets very, very ugly. Not worth it. Just my .02

I don't see how I can get sacked. There's a couple of these girls I wouldn't mind fucking and we'll have a Xmas night out in a couple of months, I plan to be out of there and off abroad after the new year so don't really see that it would be a major problem. There must be some words of encouragement?

Take it from one who has had to deal with the Grand Inquisition called Human Resources: don't do it. Should one of these chicas have morning-after bad thoughts, they will cry to the higher-ups and yours will be the ass in the sling.

Golden rule, dont shit where you eat (dont fuck where you work) - leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

You may just get away with it fine, but you may also end having to quit your job.

Instead, be a cool guy, by all means flirt with them have fun while on the job, then head out and meet up with her and her girls, bang the friends.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

I'm quitting my job anyway after the festive period so if I was to fuck one at the Xmas night out it wouldn't be a big deal if there was any drama afterwards.

just make sure you can get out of the job lol

You're in the UK right? HR should be less uptight about these things here than stateside.

Your best move would be to transition it out of the workplace as quickly as possible. That helps you keep things cool at work.

Go up to her when you're on breaks or after work when you're leaving. Lead with very basic banter like you would in daygame. You could always talk about some abusive fucker you've had on the phone that day and how you could really do with a drink, why doesn't she join you? Working in a call centre you must have some amusing stories of dealing with crazy people. Might be especially effective on girls who are new to the gig.

Problem is if you pump and dump, or even if you have differing views on how the relationship should progress, it will be a pain in the ass having to see her at work every day.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

i have bang multiple girls from work. not all females want something serious. i suggest when you flirt with them during work or on your break, flirt in a way that shows that you're not relationship material. that way if she agree to hang out, she already know what she's getting into.

since these chicks are young.. i suggest taking them to a bar that you go to often that don't ID you or friends that you bring. if you know the bartender it shows that you're cool and make them like you more. and since they're drinking underage.. they get extra excitement from the risk factor. good luck homie.

They wouldn't be drinking underage though, I'm in the UK, 18 is the legal drinking age here so taking them to a bar would not impress them at all. They've all been drinking for years and a couple just spent the summer working in Greece in a holiday resort so will be no stranger to parties, binge drinking and men.

oh i see.. well, that's not a problem.. you don't have to impress them.. just don't be boring. and if you're a regular somewhere.. that's enough social proof.

going out for drinks is still the easiest route to get into their pants. i agree with caligula to transition it out of the workplace as soon as possible. just put out a cocky/funny vibe at work and flirt with all the girls there. flirt with them at work and ask if they wanna hang out. they'll know what's up. when you bang one of them continue to flirt with all the girls there. most likely they'll be discreet about you tapping that ass because they don't wanna look easy in front of the other girls.

If the girls aren't dramatic or attention seeking there's no reason not to bang from the work pool. The atmosphere at my first job was a lot like this, with guys and girls dating or hooking up without too much worry about what it meant. If you want them all, flirt with everyone openly and let them come to you. If you will be satisfied with one, tell her you just had to get her name because she's so cute...

Things have moved along a little, 2 of them now sit right next to me. The one immediately to my left I've been relentlessly teasing for days now. She's a total drama queen who obviously usually gets everything she wants by throwing a tantrum. I've been winding her up and putting her in her place over and over. Think I fucked up a bit though, she asked me today to go to Subway and buy her lunch, despite the fact I was going down towards Subway and even considering getting lunch there I said no, when she saw me about to head out for lunch she gave me her bank card and said to buy us both one. I thought why not it's free food but I guess it probably looks to her like she got me to do what she wanted. I tried to counter that by saying to her when I got back I was just using her for free lunch and after I'd ate the sandwhich I wouldn't talk to her again. We will see how things pan out.

Quote: (10-28-2011 01:54 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Things have moved along a little, 2 of them now sit right next to me. The one immediately to my left I've been relentlessly teasing for days now. She's a total drama queen who obviously usually gets everything she wants by throwing a tantrum. I've been winding her up and putting her in her place over and over. Think I fucked up a bit though, she asked me today to go to Subway and buy her lunch, despite the fact I was going down towards Subway and even considering getting lunch there I said no, when she saw me about to head out for lunch she gave me her bank card and said to buy us both one. I thought why not it's free food but I guess it probably looks to her like she got me to do what she wanted. I tried to counter that by saying to her when I got back I was just using her for free lunch and after I'd ate the sandwhich I wouldn't talk to her again. We will see how things pan out.

NAh you didn't fuck up. She still paid for your lunch. Be aloof for a week ...give her a bit of crap maybe later on in the week and you'll be fine.

You have to be careful who you shag at work though. I have a few girls who like me and I string it a long and they do things for me. Always be nice to admin girls, they hold a lot of power. My day told me this. Don't pump and dump girls at work they will get you.

Quote: (10-20-2011 11:30 AM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Any general advice appreciated on hitting on girls at work but if you have any specific advice even better.
the best option IMO is to set up an event after work for coworkers and do your thing there. it's cool it's social you got couple of girls in neutral place they can dress up so the whole dynamic is more casual.

but if you have to hit on girls AT work then i would say be social subtle flirty just to let the girl know you're more interested in her specifically.

also your personality plays big role and how you come across in general. if your silent type and suddenly start to flirt with girl throwing some innuendos out of nowhere then it might be really weird.

however if you have that social/flirty vibe by default (everywhere you go) then you can pull off a lot of things. watch hank in californication. that's the vibe i'm talking about. his fun and "devil may care" type flirting with every woman he's talking to and the way he pulls it off is cause he's 100% congruent with that he's care free and just does it for his own fun. everywhere.

if you can flirt with women at post office or with salesclerk paying for stuff then flirting with girl at work is the same thing. casual innocent flirt is great to loose up the atmosphere. what's funny i noticed that when women felt that i was nonjudgemental and cool with it they would flirt all the time using much much more hardcore spicy words and innuendos than me. i was like wow they are so nasty bitches undercover ahahhaha.

so i think key #1 is to get them comfortable by being absolutely nonjudgemental and cool with their nasty thoughts and sexuality. as soon as they see you know "what's up" they open up and it starts getting heavy : ))

Quote: (10-28-2011 01:54 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

You're overthinking this one. You were going down there anyway, she paid for your lunch. It's akin to splitting the bill on a date. Neutral.

I say keep building momentum with her - but get her to hang out outside of work. You will not be able to create a good vibe at work and you will not be able to escalate. It will send you into the friend zone really fast if you just interact with her on the job.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I'd build friendships, then when either you or one of them quit the job, you can move in for the kill then. Getting drunk and making a move at the holiday parties is dangerous, because others are watching and the gossip mill will start. Now if you're moving on from this job shortly after the holiday season as you say, it should be okay for you to smash one of these chicks straightaway.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

You know where there are also young, attractive girls?

Everywhere.