rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taipei, Taiwan

Taipei, Taiwan

So I've been in Taipei, Taiwan for over a month and I'm enjoying it so far. The nightlife has been pretty good so far and there are some cute girls that you will see out at night and around the city. I have had the most luck doing dance floor game and have been approached a couple times so far buy cute girls on the dance floor. I also think day game can be pretty good here since I pulled a girl I met at Starbucks. I'm going to start hitting up Starbucks more often here. I'll add to this thread through out my time here.

Night Clubs

Luxy
I went to Luxy last weekend on Saturday night it is a pretty cool place with two dance floors. One that plays hip hop and one that plays electronic. It cost $600 NT($US20) to enter which includes two drinks. There were a lot of cute girls but I didn't have much luck and showed up there pretty late and it was really crowded. I think it would be good to go when a decent DJ is spinning there. You will see a lot of foreigners here to0. Which is good and bad. I met a cute girl from Singapore and saw some some cute latin looking girls but there are some whack Anglo dudes and some busted Anglo bitches. It is a cool club I think I went too late and the DJ wasn't that good who was playing that night I went.

Club Wax
This is a fun place to go that is cheap and you will find some cute girls. I have been there a few times. I got a ONS a couple weeks ago from there and it seems easy to hook up with girls here. It is $600 NT for the entrance and all you can drink. It is close to the Shida University so you will see a lot of college girls that go here.

Lava
This club is in the Xinyi district which is a cool area with a big mall and outside mall. It's cool to pre game outside here and there are multiple clubs around this area. This club played decent music and had a decent DJ but it got crowded as fuck later in the night and it was just ridiculous. It would of been better if it wasn't so crowded and I at least had some elbow room. I won't be going back here if it is like that all the time.

Room 18

This club is also in the Xinyi District and it is one of the more upscale clubs in Taipei. It was cool but I thought the drinks were a little overpriced. I got super bent when I went here one night and can't really add to much. I will plan on hitting it up again in the future though.

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (10-18-2011 12:31 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

So I've been in Taipei, Taiwan for over a month and I'm enjoying it so far. The nightlife has been pretty good so far and there are some cute girls that you will see out at night and around the city. I have had the most luck doing dance floor game and have been approached a couple times so far buy cute girls on the dance floor. I also think day game can be pretty good here since I pulled a girl I met at Starbucks. I'm going to start hitting up Starbucks more often here. I'll add to this thread through out my time here.

Night Clubs

Luxy
I went to Luxy last weekend on Saturday night it is a pretty cool place with two dance floors. One that plays hip hop and one that plays electronic. It cost $600 NT($US20) to enter which includes two drinks. There were a lot of cute girls but I didn't have much luck and showed up there pretty late and it was really crowded. I think it would be good to go when a decent DJ is spinning there. You will see a lot of foreigners here to0. Which is good and bad. I met a cute girl from Singapore and saw some some cute latin looking girls but there are some whack Anglo dudes and some busted Anglo bitches. It is a cool club I think I went too late and the DJ wasn't that good who was playing that night I went.

Club Wax
This is a fun place to go that is cheap and you will find some cute girls. I have been there a few times. I got a ONS a couple weeks ago from there and it seems easy to hook up with girls here. It is $600 NT for the entrance and all you can drink. It is close to the Shida University so you will see a lot of college girls that go here.

Lava
This club is in the Xinyi district which is a cool area with a big mall and outside mall. It's cool to pre game outside here and there are multiple clubs around this area. This club played decent music and had a decent DJ but it got crowded as fuck later in the night and it was just ridiculous. It would of been better if it wasn't so crowded and I at least had some elbow room. I won't be going back here if it is like that all the time.

Room 18

This club is also in the Xinyi District and it is one of the more upscale clubs in Taipei. It was cool but I thought the drinks were a little overpriced. I got super bent when I went here one night and can't really add to much. I will plan on hitting it up again in the future though.

No shit...I'm in Taipei also and haven't really had the chance to get out. I'm here for another few weeks or so -- give me a shout if you're looking for a wing.

Taipei, Taiwan

I went to Club Twiice tonight in Taipei. It was pretty fun, the entrance fee was $700 NT and had an open bar. The DJ was legit. It was kind of whack though because not that many people got buck on the dance floor. It was more of a lounge but there were a few cute girls that were dancing. I was dancing by myself and this girl approaches me and starts complementing me and touching me. I thought I had it in the bag and she said she was coming right back but bounced up out of the club.

My Chinese is complete dog balls, so I'm hesitant approaching chicks in Chinese. I've had decent luck with girls just approaching me on the dance floor. There is a club right next door called Roxy 99, I'm sure it was more crackin. The competition is pretty weak and if you learn some Chinese it will help a lot.

Taipei, Taiwan

I didnt had much luck in Luxy either, other than a couple of make outs. The key here is to arrive early, because girls get harder as the night progresses, dont ask me why.

Have you gotten your flag yet? How long you staying there?

Taipei, Taiwan

@Fret I got my flag on my fourth day from a girl I met at Starbucks. I have a one year contract here

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (10-24-2011 11:04 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

@Fret I got my flag on my fourth day from a girl I met at Starbucks. I have a one year contract here

Nice. You are teaching english I assume?

Regarding your flag, I assume it was daygame, you mind breaking the story down? I never had the chance to practice day game during my stay in Taiwan.

Taipei, Taiwan

@Fret
It was quasi day game, I went to Starbucks at around 6:00 pm. I saw the girl sitting by herself doing some school work and I approached her about the wireless password.(I already knew what it it was just an excuse to open her). I asked her if she spoke English and she said she spoke a little. I ended up talking to her for an hour or so and I could tell she was very interested. I asked if she wanted to come back to my apartment and hang out and she was down. She ended up crashing at my spot and I fucked her a few times and got some brains.

Taipei, Taiwan

Last night I rolled out solo and went to a bar called Carnegies. I heard this place is a type of ex pat bar. Also last night was lady's night there and I heard there are slutty girls that go to this bar. I ended up getting there around 11:30 pm. I was in line next to a bunch of drunk british guys talking about rugby or some shit and didn't see any girls so I was a little worried at first. When I got in there were a good amount of girls from not so good looking to very fine. I heard this place also attracts semi pros. It reminds of Emporio in Rio.

But I think this place had more women than Emporio and is a nicer venue, I thought Emporio was hella whack. I got a drink and was posted at the bar checked out the scene, next to me was an average looking Chinese girl but she had some nice tits. I opened her asking why she was drinking champagne because girls get free champagne until a certain time on Wednesday nights there. I ended up talking to her and I could tell she was interested.

I ended up making out with her when we went to go smoke a cigarette. After we hung out a little I asked her if she wanted to leave and she said yes. I ended up going back to her apartment(she is older I think around 33). She had a really nice apartment since she is a doctor in New Taipei City. I decided to go to this place last night and take a break from the dance club scene where they keep playing the same bubble gum bullshit hip hop and pop music. I would recommend hitting up this place on Wednesday nights.

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (11-16-2011 11:33 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

Last night I rolled out solo and went to a bar called Carnegies. I heard this place is a type of ex pat bar. Also last night was lady's night there and I heard there are slutty girls that go to this bar. I ended up getting there around 11:30 pm. I was in line next to a bunch of drunk british guys talking about rugby or some shit and didn't see any girls so I was a little worried at first. When I got in there were a good amount of girls from not so good looking to very fine. I heard this place also attracts semi pros. It reminds of Emporio in Rio.

But I think this place had more women than Emporio and is a nicer venue, I thought Emporio was hella whack. I got a drink and was posted at the bar checked out the scene, next to me was an average looking Chinese girl but she had some nice tits. I opened her asking why she was drinking champagne because girls get free champagne until a certain time on Wednesday nights there. I ended up talking to her and I could tell she was interested.

I ended up making out with her when we went to go smoke a cigarette. After we hung out a little I asked her if she wanted to leave and she said yes. I ended up going back to her apartment(she is older I think around 33). She had a really nice apartment since she is a doctor in New Taipei City. I decided to go to this place last night and take a break from the dance club scene where they keep playing the same bubble gum bullshit hip hop and pop music. I would recommend hitting up this place on Wednesday nights.

So,are the Chinese girls starting to do it for you?
How do you rate them on your personal Boom Bang a Bang Scale?
And Taipei as a place..long term prospects?

Taipei, Taiwan

I have figured out some good places to go in Taipei. The clubs that I like the most and have had the best luck at are Babe 18 and Luxy. I prefer to go to Luxy on Wednesday or Saturday nights. I go to Babe 18 on Thursday or Sunday nights.

Babe 18
Babe 18 is in the Xinyi district. My Australian friend hyped this place up and I decided to check it out. It is legit. It all you can drink for 550 NT$(about US$ 18) and you can drink decent alcohol like Heinekens for beer and i noticed they had Svedka for the vodka. They also will play some decent hip hop I went there on Thursday night and the DJ threw on Bone Thugs n Harmony early in the night. The best part about the place is the girls.

There are tons of cute to hot girls that go here. Also they are very friendly too. Waiting in line to get a drink and on the dance floor is where I met the most girls. Dance floor game is key here in Taiwan since you will find the most amount of girls that go to dance clubs and the quality is higher than what you see at western style bars. Also you can meet a lot of younger girls at this place from the 18-21 range.

Taipei, Taiwan

Update:

Roxy 99
This place is a good bar to meet girls. Me and my Australian roommate have fucked two different girls from this place this week. We went on Wednesday night and last night. I would recommend going on Wednesday or Saturday. It's good to go there late on Saturday night around 2:00 am. There are a lot of cute girls at this place and they are pretty slutty. I'm heading out to Babe 18 tonight which is the place to go on Sunday nights.

Taipei, Taiwan

Damn Tony, you killing it over there, good job!

Can you share more experiences regarding rolling dolo in Taipei?

Taipei, Taiwan

Hey Tony i will be staying in Taipei for the month of March, we should go out an have some beers/girls some night

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Taipei, Taiwan

@Fret
When I first arrived here I was mostly going out solo and I had decent luck. Lately I have been going out with my Australian roommate since he has pretty good game. I have noticed that Taiwanese girls don't cock block that much so you can get by without a wing. As previously discussed on the dolo threads it is important to be in a social mood before you go out.

@Cr33pin
PM when you get here.

Taipei, Taiwan

Would you guys say it's better to go direct game in Taiwan like in South America or is it better to be indirect like in North America?

Taipei, Taiwan

@chameleon

Where have you gone out in Taipei? I don't approach tons of girls but the girls I do approach in the club or the ones I catch giving me eye contact I am pretty direct. If she gives me a friendly vibe I escalate quickly by touching and having a playful vibe. I would say dance floor game is good to have here and also be observant and look for the girls that give you subtle eye contact. Let me know what spots you are hitting up and maybe I can give you some more information.

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (06-25-2012 10:57 AM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

@chameleon

Where have you gone out in Taipei? I don't approach tons of girls but the girls I do approach in the club or the ones I catch giving me eye contact I am pretty direct. If she gives me a friendly vibe I escalate quickly by touching and having a playful vibe. I would say dance floor game is good to have here and also be observant and look for the girls that give you subtle eye contact. Let me know what spots you are hitting up and maybe I can give you some more information.

I am staying with an HB now so I can only daygame during work hours when I'm alone. I usually do daygame and don't focus on clubs, etc.. I have only hit on girls on the subway, street, etc., where I can cherry pick the ones that catch my eye. Mainly around Taipei Main Station but I am thinking about finding Taiwan National University to see if the scene is better there, although I have my doubts with it being summertime and students might be on vacation.

From what I've seen, just as someone said in a post, they don't seem used to daygame so they are very polite about it but that doesn't mean they will be willing to meet up again.

I am not sure what you refer to when you talk about dance floor game.

Taipei, Taiwan

if they play the dice game in clubs in Taiwan like they do in the Mainland, then that is an easy way to enter any set and have a fun vibe with them, and them bring them to the dance floor.

Taipei, Taiwan

Right now I would say the Room 18 and Myst are probably the two best night clubs. There are a lot of good looking women that go to these clubs. They are a bit more expensive but the quality is higher than other clubs.

Also I've noticed there are a good amount of Latinas from central America and Paraguay that come to study here since the Taiwanese government gives them scholarships. The reason for this is because these countries recognize Taiwan as an independent country. For me at least these girls seem to be more difficult to pull since they seem to be more conservative.

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (11-13-2012 12:58 AM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

Right now I would say the Room 18 and Myst are probably the two best night clubs. There are a lot of good looking women that go to these clubs. They are a bit more expensive but the quality is higher than other clubs.

Also I've noticed there are a good amount of Latinas from central America and Paraguay that come to study here since the Taiwanese government gives them scholarships. The reason for this is because these countries recognize Taiwan as an independent country. For me at least these girls seem to be more difficult to pull since they seem to be more conservative.

Got alot of amigas over there that went with their scholarships. Hopefully I get to go too next year.

Tony, how's Luxy? I went last year and it was amazing, I didn't manage to pull a bang from Luxy but it was definitely one of the most awesome club experiences I've had, and I don't like clubs much.

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (11-13-2012 11:38 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 12:58 AM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

Got alot of amigas over there that went with their scholarships. Hopefully I get to go too next year.

Tony, how's Luxy? Last year I went it was amazing, I didn't manage to pull a bang from Luxy but it was definitely one of the most awesome club experiences I've had, and I don't like clubs much.
Now thats funny, I feel exactly like you, I dont like clubs much but Luxy experience was one of the best I ever had. There is something special about Luxy[Image: banana.gif]

Taipei, Taiwan

I've heard lots of good things. Every Taiwanese I've met was friendly, together and seemed more westernised than the Thais. Cool that it gets alot of South Americans too hah.

How is the cost of living in Taipei?

Taipei, Taiwan

@ Fret

Luxy is dope too. I've been realizing it's really hit or miss for me pulling in the higher class clubs. A lot of girls are in mixed groups but it is easy to befriend the dudes. If you approach a lot and are good at screening girls you could probably pull a chick most nights you go out. I need to work on this.

Taipei, Taiwan

How's it look for older guys? How much if at all did you see guys who looked 40's with early 20's chicks?

Taipei, Taiwan

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:45 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

How's it look for older guys? How much if at all did you see guys who looked 40's with early 20's chicks?

I don't recall seeing any of this, and I'm talking about both locals and foreigners. Although seeing a 40 old foreigner with a 20's girl should occur sometimes.