rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Typical Indian First Date Video?

Comments?

Not a Typical Indian First date in USA. Indian girls in the west are very liberal and are DTF and respond well to standard text book game.

Indian Dates in India ? may be and a whole different ball game that us players do not have any thing to gain from .......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Indian people are the most materialistic people you will ever meet in your life

Am I the only one who thinks that they dont look Indian at all? I would've said Iranian or Iraqi.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

There's lots of different shades of Indians. For example, Parsi's are very very fair, easily confused for white. Anyway, this video is a dramatic reenactment, so I don't think you can really take much from it. Rest assured however, that most Indians are supreme betas and just imagine a "date."

Quote: (10-18-2011 03:15 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Am I the only one who thinks that they dont look Indian at all? I would've said Iranian or Iraqi.

Upper class Indians generally have lighter skin than the rest of the population. I'm sure they also enhance this with makeup for TV.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Using the term Indian is kind of like using the term European. There's a wide range of cultures and languages within the subcontinent. Same goes for China.

--

The girl is semi cute but acts like a boss, at least bossing him around right from the initial meeting. Imagine what would it be if they were to get married? The guy would be led like a puppy. Find it funny that the girl can ask "private questions" while the guy can't. What a feminazi cunt. If I were the guy, I would have left as soon as she said "no private questions".

As to the indian shade question, there are some indians that are really white that when you see them, you would think they're either persian, middle eastern or even mediterannean or latinos. And some who would be considered from Nigeria or Cameroon. And everything in between.

That was awful.
Makes me so glad I'm not living in India.

id smash

Seems like Indian women come in two extremes:

(1) Semi-literate shy village girls who can barely hold a gaze with a man
(2) College-educated city girls with abrasive ball-busting domineering personalities

And then there's this gem from this site's proprietor:
Quote: (09-27-2011 09:18 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Indian girls are like American girls on steroids. No thanks.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6939-p...l#pid98489

Quote: (10-18-2011 10:46 PM)Mace Wrote:  

(2) College-educated city girls with abrasive ball-busting domineering personalities

I was going to remark that many over-educated womyn in North America act like this on dates.

Here's their Indian honeymoon video:

Although it's set in Sri Lanka.

Quote: (10-18-2011 03:15 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Indians portrayed in the media (where, unfortunately, we receive a good deal of our racial impressions) are usually dark, ugly and awkward--eg. Apu from the Simpsons, or Kelly from The Office. People are usually confused when I tell people that I'm Pakistani because I'm not ass-ugly like they expect Pakistanis to be; good-looking subcontinental people never get air time so people think they must not exist.

[Image: 305783_10100573962152073_3234373_5793401...4123_n.jpg]
The girl on the left is Punjabi, the girl on the right is half-Bangladeshi. The dude in the middle is my drug dealer.

I'm not going off media, I'm going off the dozens of Indian people I see every day at work, they're all very dark, very thick accent.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Interesting video, thanks for sharing. Although the dude was excruciatingly beta, I have to give props to the way he handled her "we have nothing in common" line.

There's a level of narcissism involved in trying to find someone who is just like you in every way and shares all your interests and goals. It's hard to grow and evolve as a person if you only associate with the same kind of people. Anyway, that's how I'd deal with a similar shit test.

Sheesh...at that rate, how does India manage to have the largest population in the world?

I mean Jesus, everything he says results in a snotty response...how does he even get it up?

It's pretty typical for Indian chicks to be princesses. Their dad spoils them from birth. Once they get married they typically end up being the mother to their husband, because Indian men are fucking beta mama's boys. And then once they have sons they became controlling bitches over their son's lives.

This is the Indian way. It's fucking retarded.

Being Indian(-American) and having parents who were in an arranged marriage (and still have a great marriage - I was surprised when I heard they were arranged), I feel inclined to comment.

1. Lighter-skinned Indians can be seen as being from many different regions - I've personally gotten Egyptian, Iranian, Jewish, and Italian.
2. I understand the parents of the prospective spouses have much to do with the process - I really doubt they would have even met in the first place if they had nothing in common, as the parents would have picked up on this first. Then again, I didn't watch the video this far - what is the guy's response?
3. "My relationship with god is my business"? Seriously? That's a very important question if you're going to be spending a lot of time with another person, and a likely dealbreaker if you plan to have kids with them.
4. The girl controls the discussion from the start. Given the state of my family (my dad is very much in control), I have a hard time believing that this is typical.
5. There are some more traditional Indian families living in the states who set up dates for their kids, and there are some who subscribe to the standard Western model. It should be really easy to tell which is which. I've never been with an Indian girl (or Indian-American), so I can't comment on how they compare to standard American women, but they seem roughly the same.

RedBull - check yourself.

India has one billion people as a population. That outnumbers most countries in this world. Their makeup varies. I've seen Indians as dark as Wesley Snipes and I've seen others as fair as Nicole Kidman.
I've known Indians rugged as fcuk (one cat I grew up with glassed some other cat for ogling his lizard). I've also met some as soft as cookie dough.

The Indians we usually meet are the rich ones. People with wealth generally have no game. By and large, game is learnt. If we were all born into a culture where our lizard was handed to us (arranged marriage), most of us wouldn't be bothered with game.

Maybe street cats in India have better swag. Just like Caribbean Indians. I've hung out with Guyanese Indians and they are night and day compared to regular Indians. Plenty of swag and down to get their tips wet.

One of my Indian friends is married but every time his wife is out of town (last time she went to India) this dude called me every weekend to try and go out and score lizards and he was very direct and sneaky smooth (I saw him work his magic on a Sri Lankan lizard).
I never got a beta vibe off of him.

We are making assessments on very tiny snapshots of the population sample(myself included) and I am not sure if it is an accurate depiction of India.

It's the same way when some people say that Asian are beta, I am not sure I concur since I have Asian friends who absolutely get in and don't give a fcuk.

My point is, since India has SOOO MANY people, we really need to engage a much larger sample before we can come to a conclusion about how the dudes operate.

Any country that has people that can range from dark like Idi Amin to light like Emma Frost needs more careful analysis before conclusions can be made.

In finality, I think we need to withhold judgement until Roosh completes Bang India.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-04-2011 12:43 PM)5K2D Wrote:  

Being Indian(-American) and having parents who were in an arranged marriage (and still have a great marriage - I was surprised when I heard they were arranged), I feel inclined to comment.

1. Lighter-skinned Indians can be seen as being from many different regions - I've personally gotten Egyptian, Iranian, Jewish, and Italian.
2. I understand the parents of the prospective spouses have much to do with the process - I really doubt they would have even met in the first place if they had nothing in common, as the parents would have picked up on this first. Then again, I didn't watch the video this far - what is the guy's response?
3. "My relationship with god is my business"? Seriously? That's a very important question if you're going to be spending a lot of time with another person, and a likely dealbreaker if you plan to have kids with them.
4. The girl controls the discussion from the start. Given the state of my family (my dad is very much in control), I have a hard time believing that this is typical.
5. There are some more traditional Indian families living in the states who set up dates for their kids, and there are some who subscribe to the standard Western model. It should be really easy to tell which is which. I've never been with an Indian girl (or Indian-American), so I can't comment on how they compare to standard American women, but they seem roughly the same.

RedBull - check yourself.

agree with pretty much everything...

I've been correctly labeled as Indian maybe less than 5 times in my life, people rarely put light skin and Indian in the same thought and that includes other Indians, I've had Indian girls have conversations about me in ear shot thinking I have no idea what they're talking about and if I were interested in them, it's a power that could've served me well lol.

And I also disagree with redbulls comment, materialism is a worldwide trend but in general I don't find Indians to be exceptionally more materialistic than other nationalities, if he had gone with cheap then i'd be agreeing with him lol. What may make Indians look materialistic is they insist on splashing a name brand on every article of clothing they own, I may buy a jacket for a grand but nobody unless they know fashion what make it is just that it looks good but hit a club and you'll know exactly what brand every young Indian male is wearing cause it's logo is everywhere and every Indian girl needs the obligatory coach bag that they got on sale on black friday. How to be stylish subtly is an art not mastered by most Indians lol

Quote:Quote:

I'll take fights over loneliness......

Once he said that, I could not bare to watch anymore. This guy is pathetic to degrees I did not think existed, and he is doomed for a fate I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Mixx

Quote: (11-04-2011 01:26 PM)Moma Wrote:  

India has one billion people as a population. That outnumbers most countries in this world. Their makeup varies. I've seen Indians as dark as Wesley Snipes and I've seen others as fair as Nicole Kidman.
I've known Indians rugged as fcuk (one cat I grew up with glassed some other cat for ogling his lizard). I've also met some as soft as cookie dough.

The Indians we usually meet are the rich ones. People with wealth generally have no game. By and large, game is learnt. If we were all born into a culture where our lizard was handed to us (arranged marriage), most of us wouldn't be bothered with game.

Maybe street cats in India have better swag. Just like Caribbean Indians. I've hung out with Guyanese Indians and they are night and day compared to regular Indians. Plenty of swag and down to get their tips wet.

One of my Indian friends is married but every time his wife is out of town (last time she went to India) this dude called me every weekend to try and go out and score lizards and he was very direct and sneaky smooth (I saw him work his magic on a Sri Lankan lizard).
I never got a beta vibe off of him.

We are making assessments on very tiny snapshots of the population sample(myself included) and I am not sure if it is an accurate depiction of India.

It's the same way when some people say that Asian are beta, I am not sure I concur since I have Asian friends who absolutely get in and don't give a fcuk.

My point is, since India has SOOO MANY people, we really need to engage a much larger sample before we can come to a conclusion about how the dudes operate.

Any country that has people that can range from dark like Idi Amin to light like Emma Frost needs more careful analysis before conclusions can be made.

In finality, I think we need to withhold judgement until Roosh completes Bang India.

Street cats in India have zero game. They've never seen a cute girl in their life. Their game to western tourists involves catcalls or harassment.

Moma, very few Indian men in India are actually cool and can talk to a woman. This is because they rarely see attractive women. When they come to the west most of them do horribly badly with girls because of accents etc. There are obviously exceptions like Mystik but most Indian who have lived in India for most of their lives have negative game.

However, Indian guys who are integrated into the West are quite often better. A lot of Indian guys who grew up in the west are fairly confident and do well with women.

Quote: (11-05-2011 12:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I'll take fights over loneliness......

Once he said that, I could not bare to watch anymore. This guy is pathetic to degrees I did not think existed, and he is doomed for a fate I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Mixx

This is how 99% men from my country act like around women. Pathetic.