rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girns Night Out

Girns Night Out

When you're in a monogamous relationship, what do you do if your gf wants a girls night out at a club? Athol Kay of married man sex life says you should always insist you go. But how do you frame it so that it doesn't come off as you being insecure? And I don't see how it's possible to always be there when they go out. Moreover, I'm sure you will want your guy time - what's to stop her from wanting hers? I ask this question not because I'm particularly afraid of girls night out, but because the game bloggers who have treated this subject have made it seem extremely dangerous to the relationship. Your thoughts?

Girns Night Out

Quote: (10-16-2011 01:01 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

When you're in a monogamous relationship, what do you do if your gf wants a girls night out at a club? Athol Kay of married man sex life says you should always insist you go. But how do you frame it so that it doesn't come off as you being insecure? And I don't see how it's possible to always be there when they go out. Moreover, I'm sure you will want your guy time - what's to stop her from wanting hers? I ask this question not because I'm particularly afraid of girls night out, but because the game bloggers who have treated this subject have made it seem extremely dangerous to the relationship. Your thoughts?

So what?

Why do you need to be there at all? And why would you deny her time with her friends? You're going to look like a pathetic insecure chump if you insist on going along.

Tell her, "Sure, we're doing guy's night out too. See ya."

If she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat. Girl's night out isn't going to change anything.

If you're sitting at home whining like a worrying beta crybaby you deserve what you get. Personally, "Girl's night out" is one of my favorites because I get some alone time or the opportunity to creep with another girl while out with my gang in DC. I don't know who is out there preaching that these outings are so destructive, but they aren't.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Girns Night Out

These PUA ponytail wearing guys are a joke.

Girns Night Out

Doesn't matter to me one bit. I would have made my decision on the girl way before she has a girls night out. I would never insist on going along. Not only would it be a horrible time, but I'd look like an idiot following her around.

Is it dangerous to a relationship? Maybe. I mean it comes down to who she is as a person. There's some girls I've been with I wouldn't trust on a girls night out, but I wasn't really 'dating' them, just sport fucking them. Then there's others I would trust completely on a girls night out. It all depends on the girl.

Either way if you insist to go and end up looking like an insecure idiot you've already lost her way before that.

Girns Night Out

Quote: (10-16-2011 01:01 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Insist on going out with her? There's no way you could frame that as anything other than being extremely needy and insecure. Tell her to have a blast, hell, even offer her a ride if you like the chick at all. But definitely don't be the chode who goes out with the girls.. what an awful mental visualization that conjures in my head.

Girns Night Out

Aren't nights like that what mistresses are for [Image: banana.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Girns Night Out

Woah, chill guys. i didn't say i was insisting myself - this is just a hypo that i think comes up in relationships. I was reading Athol Kay's blog and that's his advice. I just wanted to see what your take was. thanks.

Girns Night Out

Yeah this is a bit of a tough one. I agree with Gmac and the other guys that you can't make a big stink out of this and try to tag along, because you'll look like an insecure, overbearing, bitch in her eyes, and that's a major turn off to women.

However, girls nights out can be a big concern depending on where you're at in your relationship and what kind of girlfriend your have. What do you think girls do on girls night out? Well, I can say that some chicks really do just want a night out with the friends to gossip, dance with each other, and shoot down guys. I see this all the time, where there's a big group of 4+ girls and they're hardcore in their pack mentality and cockblocking any guys that step to their friends.

On the flip side of that, if your girlfriend's a "party girl" who likes to drink, get all dolled up, and feeds off attention from guys, then this could be some cause for concern. This is especially true if her friends are the wild party girl types and are single and down to mingle. You can pretty much bet that your girl will get stepped to, and they might be guys who are good looking and have tight game.

There is no point in mind fucking yourself on all that. I agree the best way is just to act likes it's cool, and that you're going to "kick it with the boys". Women are very good at sensing our jealousy and insecurities, and not only is it a turn off to them, but if they are manipulative they can use that shit against you and to further toy with your emotions.

I will say that if you're girl get's all dressed up in her sexiest outfit and spends a shit ton of time on her hair and make up that's not a good sign.

An even worse sign is if these girls night outs start to become a more and more frequent occassion.

Girns Night Out

GNO is how you keep yo bitches in check. And it's done like this:

Tell her to go out and have a good time, get drunk, and don't worry about a thing. Slip her a benji, and a kiss, and send her on her way. When she comes in shit faced drunk and passes out it's time to go to work.

When she's out cold slip off her panties and hide them. Spray a little men's cologne on her shirt. Start kicking the bed screaming. When she wakes up be holding an open condom wrapper.

Tell her she smells like a man, panties are nowhere to be found, and the condom wrapper was in her purse. Call her out for being a whore, throw the wrapper at her face, then leave. Now you own the bitch.

Go to your friends place for a couple days and party it up. Drink and laugh about the whole thing. Ignore her calls during this time. Now you're sort of broke up and can fuck some ho's.

After two days call her back to try and patch things up. You'll take her back but some shit has to change. She'll want to make it right and will agree to all your terms.

And after all that she'll NEVER go out w/ her girls again.

Girns Night Out

@ Norcal: yeah, I think for most girls you really shouldn't worry to much, especially if you have been alpha in the relationship and you gets lots of good sex from her. I'm not particularly worried about my girl. I'm well aware of the inner slut in every girl, but she's a pretty decent girl. Has only had one previous partner, doesn't drink or party too much though social, and is not an attention whore. Moreover, her friends are pretty prude - some are even virgins (both guys and girls!!). Imma agree with the consensus here and if it ever comes up, I'll just play it fly.

@Alibaba: holy shit, that is twisted.

Girns Night Out

Quote: (10-17-2011 01:51 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

GNO is how you keep yo bitches in check. And it's done like this:

Tell her to go out and have a good time, get drunk, and don't worry about a thing. Slip her a benji, and a kiss, and send her on her way. When she comes in shit faced drunk and passes out it's time to go to work.

When she's out cold slip off her panties and hide them. Spray a little men's cologne on her shirt. Start kicking the bed screaming. When she wakes up be holding an open condom wrapper.

Tell her she smells like a man, panties are nowhere to be found, and the condom wrapper was in her purse. Call her out for being a whore, throw the wrapper at her face, then leave. Now you own the bitch.

Go to your friends place for a couple days and party it up. Drink and laugh about the whole thing. Ignore her calls during this time. Now you're sort of broke up and can fuck some ho's.

After two days call her back to try and patch things up. You'll take her back but some shit has to change. She'll want to make it right and will agree to all your terms.

And after all that she'll NEVER go out w/ her girls again.

[Image: icon_worship.gif]

Hello.