rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coffee and Cream

Coffee and Cream

For those of you that like both,ain't they cute.
But my question is,why do model agencies ,photographers etc insist they like using black models but then choose black models with the most European features ,face,hair etc that they can find?
And does this piss off any of you black guys?

Coffee and Cream

Because European features are a bit more mainstream? Think about how black guys like to pick up white/latina girls, and how black women get weaves to look more like that too.

Coffee and Cream

Quote: (10-16-2011 09:16 AM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

Because European features are a bit more mainstream? Think about how black guys like to pick up white/latina girls, and how black women get weaves to look more like that too.

This.

European/white features are the baseline, everything else is weighed and measured against them. They're more universally accepted as attractive as well. Living near DC I see SO MANY black girls with hair colored blond or red thats straightened.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Coffee and Cream

Tell me, what are these distinctly African features that are missing?

Let's take a look:

[Image: Picture-315.png]

Coffee and Cream

Quote: (10-16-2011 07:35 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

But my question is,why do model agencies ,photographers etc insist they like using black models but then choose black models with the most European features ,face,hair etc that they can find?

Because most fashion designers are GAY white men. They want to hire women with European features and BOYISH figures.

I'm not mad.

Coffee and Cream

As long as they pass the boner test (and they do, spectacularly), I don't really give a shit. Btw, this should be in "everything else" forum.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Coffee and Cream

Quote: (10-16-2011 12:03 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

This.

European/white features are the baseline, everything else is weighed and measured against them. They're more universally accepted as attractive as well. Living near DC I see SO MANY black girls with hair colored blond or red thats straightened.

Doesn't she have typical east african features/body type? I've never been to africa but I don't believe that they all look like the american ghetto girl caricature. Likewise european is too broad. A scandinavian doesn't look the same as an eastern european who doesn't look the same as a spaniard, etc. etc. You can't tell me that white girls from the uk are considered the standard of beauty.

Coffee and Cream

Quote: (10-16-2011 01:07 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Because most fashion designers are GAY white men. They want to hire women with European features and BOYISH figures.

This is far from the whole story. Fashion designers are showing off a product. A skinny girl is like a blank canvas for showing off that product.

It's easier to produce samples of your collection in a standard size 0 or 2 with no allowance for curves since they'll be able to fit all the models. Super skinny girls are mostly the same; girls with curves are different. You don't want your photo shoot to be delayed by something as simple as the clothes not fitting when you have 10 people standing around getting paid by the hour.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Coffee and Cream

What was the question again? I'm about to bust a nut over these hotties...