rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tanning.

Tanning.

What is up with all these chicks that over-do it with the tanning bed?

Like, the nice sun-kissed look is good and all but when your skin starts to look and feel like leather....there is something wrong!

Saw this chick last night at the club. She would have been ugly regardless but the ugliness factor shot through the roof with the crazy tanning she did.

She was fat, had blonde hair and her skin was RED. Not orange like a lot of bitches that over do it with the tanning bed. But RED!!!!!!

Now, I'm not racist in any way, shape or form. I do not care what colour you are; however, I draw the fucking line at orange and red people!

Tanning.

Now thats just proof that women are the spawn of satan.

Tanning.

Hahaha. This is funny.

The rational is that women in the North do it because they want to seem like they have all this time to go to all these cool places for vacation. There is no reason to turn orange though.

Tanning.

Quote: (05-24-2009 05:33 AM)Hangover Wrote:  

Hahaha. This is funny.

The rational is that women in the North do it because they want to seem like they have all this time to go to all these cool places for vacation. There is no reason to turn orange though.

Yep!

I'm always amazed at the flip-flop when it comes to Western culture and cultures of countries where it is a lot warmer.

My parents are originally from India (Northern State of Punjab) and in India if you are fair-skinned you're considered to be very attractive. Just look at all those Bollywood actresses.

Tanning.

[/quote]

Yep!

I'm always amazed at the flip-flop when it comes to Western culture and cultures of countries where it is a lot warmer.

My parents are originally from India (Northern State of Punjab) and in India if you are fair-skinned you're considered to be very attractive. Just look at all those Bollywood actresses.
[/quote]

Same in Latin America.

Tanning.

Girls are stupid. That explains everything.

Tanning.

Quote: (06-07-2009 09:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Girls are stupid. That explains everything.

Roosh Mantra.

Tanning.

Quote: (05-23-2009 07:52 PM)SonnyJ Wrote:  

What is up with all these chicks that over-do it with the tanning bed?

Like, the nice sun-kissed look is good and all but when your skin starts to look and feel like leather....there is something wrong!

Saw this chick last night at the club. She would have been ugly regardless but the ugliness factor shot through the roof with the crazy tanning she did.

She was fat, had blonde hair and her skin was RED. Not orange like a lot of bitches that over do it with the tanning bed. But RED!!!!!!

Now, I'm not racist in any way, shape or form. I do not care what colour you are; however, I draw the fucking line at orange and red people!

Yeah, people using tanning bed will not turn to red of their color. However, I think it is not bad to use tanning bed if they want to use, but for me it is not good if often you will going to use. That the artificial UV rays used in tanning beds may cause skin cancer, if you will over exposure.

Tanning.

I love girls with a golden caramel honey complexion.

Tanning.

Injectable tan FTW

Tanning.

That orange color is hedious. The girls look like Woompa Loompas. I rather the slum girls getting tanned in their houses... hahahaha

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Tanning.

I would like to read a thorough psychological analysis of why girls

-get tanned to orange given that it ages them and cancer
-injections in the lips that make em look like they lost a 10 rd fight
-breast implants
-now ass implants are the rage

just seems women are out of control....

Tanning.

Ass implants are pretty common in BR and breast implants. I have a Japanese friend who did it all the job, new boobs, new ass, and new waist.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Tanning.

Quote: (09-23-2010 08:03 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Ass implants are pretty common in BR and breast implants. I have a Japanese friend who did it all the job, new boobs, new ass, and new waist.

that's crazy...put down probably 50 grand easy...

Tanning.

Quote: (09-23-2010 04:50 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

I would like to read a thorough psychological analysis of why girls
-get tanned to orange given that it ages them and cancer
-injections in the lips that make em look like they lost a 10 rd fight
-breast implants
-now ass implants are the rage

Simple. Low self-esteem + (wrong) opinion that looks are more important than personality = boob|ass|lip|whatever(except brain)job.

Tanning.

Pics of your friend, hmm.. sounds like money well spend, havent tried injectable tan, but Im contemplating it for various reason, interesting biochemistry in that hormone, which really is about ALOT more interesting stuff than the coloring off skin...

Could make a thread if I go "barbie drug"

Tanning.

Quote: (09-23-2010 09:34 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

She spent around 16k. Her body wasn't terrible, I guess with work out only she would look awesome.... But... you know... hahahaha
Overall, her look is perfect, although the ass is natural. Her doctor is the same guy who did Sabrina Sato's boobs (google her)

Tanning.

Tan lines are a serious turn on for me. Seeing a girl all bronzed except for the pale part her bikini was covering is super hot to me, I don't know why.

Tanning.

Quote: (09-24-2010 06:33 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2010 09:34 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

She spent around 16k. Her body wasn't terrible, I guess with work out only she would look awesome.... But... you know... hahahaha
Overall, her look is perfect, although the ass is natural. Her doctor is the same guy who did Sabrina Sato's boobs (google her)

Dam that chick is fine....nice "lead"...

Tanning.

Love Sato, or even more her crew of curvy chicks..

Tanning.

What about tanning for dudes?

I look like death if by mid-january, as pale as I get, and I live very far north - but I'm dark haired.

It's pretty dismal. I haven't used tanning beds, but I think I will just to keep a little hue of color. I do get moles like a motherfucker though. Have to be careful.

Tanning.

For dudes or girls... It is ugly. If you are pale, assume that. Otherwise you will have the Woompa Loompa like as well. There are tanning lotions in the market, but it won't worth it. They are hard to be used and if used wrong can be a disaster

Tanning.

guys should never go tanning. dont get me wrong its cool to get a tan if your chilling poolside or out on the beach. but im pale as fuck and its never slowed me down.

Tanning.

Thank God I have a light natural tan.

Tanning.

Even if I was white like paper I wouldn't tan myself. Ew.