rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STW suspicious of this forum

Seems like a lot of paranoid dudes out there Citron, worried that you're going to dox us all. I'm running Arch Linux so I'm not too worried myself but maybe you could give some others out there a bit of info so they don't panic.

(06-05-2023, 02:40 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Seems like a lot of paranoid dudes out there Citron, worried that you're going to dox us all. I'm running Arch Linux so I'm not too worried myself but maybe you could give some others out there a bit of info so they don't panic.

are a lot of the old guys from rooshv on there? ive never made an account so no idea what its like there.

(06-05-2023, 02:48 AM)Ozzy Wrote:  
(06-05-2023, 02:40 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Seems like a lot of paranoid dudes out there Citron, worried that you're going to dox us all. I'm running Arch Linux so I'm not too worried myself but maybe you could give some others out there a bit of info so they don't panic.

are a lot of the old guys from rooshv on there? ive never made an account so no idea what its like there.

Yeah, at least one of the legit ones I used to speak to once in awhile just responded to me. There will be more soon when I tell them we have a new place to hangout again. I think a lot of people are sick of the bullsh1t that goes on at Sosuave and other forums where they can no longer voice their opinions... and the mods are hard left cunts.

Citron, you would not believe what is happening up here in the North.

The forum is up since a year and there has been no issues with privacy
I can't care less about doxxing people. By the way, if they want to feel secure, it is their duty to use a safe mail and an username that doesn't link them to their real identity, it's extremely easy to do... Smile

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself... not specifics, just where you're at and what your situation is over there... or 'the' situation is. I traveled pretty extensively through Mexico and Brazil. Did a short stint in Peru too. I'm not 100% sure why you'd need 'game' over there considering your area is where guys like me go to get away from Western culture. A couple of my friends in Mexico pick up HOT women like they're turds in a dog park. The last time my wife and I went down to visit, my friend had a 3 way with two smoking hot chicks in a single week and while we were touring the city, he got no less than 2 other shout outs from groups of women that knew him or he taught or something, it was pretty interesting considering GDL is a pretty big place. Even my wife was impressed... and my friend is the most relaxed, dude around and spends the majority of his time playing video games when he's not teaching. He's a dark-skinned Mexican. This is stuff that only happens in the movies here, so... what's your situation then?

Your wife???? Lol

May the orthodox God save us all

(06-07-2023, 03:59 PM)Rooshwasaloser Wrote:  Your wife???? Lol

May the orthodox God save us all

So you're the guy from Swoop The Forum that sent me that weird email eh? Smile

(06-06-2023, 08:11 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Why don't you tell us a little about yourself...

Nah, I'm not looking to become a (public/internet) figure in any way. I only though it was sad that the forum was gone so I reconstituted it.

Not many people use forums anymore I guess. Not important if swoop is suspicious, they're mostly older whoremongers.

Who knew the worldwide international playboy puas would descent into a swinger lifestyle in the Mexican ghettos

The mind numbing Orthobro monastery lifestyle while living with mommy suddenly sounds appealing

(06-09-2023, 07:53 PM)Rooshwasaloser Wrote:  Who knew the worldwide international playboy puas would descent into a swinger lifestyle in the Mexican ghettos

The mind numbing Orthobro monastery lifestyle while living with mommy suddenly sounds appealing

I don't think so.. I mean its marginally better than the former. It's unfortunate that men didn't graduate from the school of "BANG ALL THE THINGS". In my thinking, each school of thought is/was a phase in development to a greater understanding of self and relationships and more importantly what is needed in order to maintain a successful long-term relationship. That was my understanding, however, I believe I may have mis-calculated the success rate of men to effectively leave their 'game loops'.

There is an interesting writeup by icycalm on maleprivilege.com that approaches some useful conclusions. http://maleprivilege.net/viewtopic.php?t=169

And... now having read the post in it's entirety, the poster admits to being a pedophile. For fuck sake guys...

I only met a handful of men off of RVF in it's glory days but the ones I did meet were mostly well-adjusted, normal men with the desire of marrying and having children with a decent woman. I was never into whoremongering and only had the opportunity of meeting one such person recently. Although he may be a p4p expert, he is still a decent gentleman and all-around stand-up guy. Whatever is going on over at STW is something different entirely. The monger I met was financially stable, responsible and forthcoming about his situation. In addition, he has been heavily involved in Vention's MGTOW (RIP) belief in helping other men by becoming the best versions of themselves. At no point did he mince words or lie or advocate lying to women about one's character in order to obtain their trust and get into their pants. Not to mention, playing upon the trust of the more innocent 3rd worlders. I think this is despicable behavior and makes those associated to PUA look like, as you say, basement dwellers. I don't post improvement datasheets to help people like that.

Perhaps its best that RVF stays dead. Although I think it is a good thing Citron revived the forum as a tome of study for nerds aspiring to leave their circumstances and use game as they would training wheels. No one needs training wheels forever and it's silly to continue to ride with them once you've achieved a measure of stability. I don't believe that the RVF/PUA lifestyle is one that should be brought back from the dead as it was just a bunch of bikers endlessly riding around on their training wheels. The conclusions drawn from the field experience are vastly more important than the intention of their content and should be used to gain a greater understanding of the decay of our present society and the vile necessity to use said wheels where our ancestors were able to achieve their stability without.

Furthermore, as I understood it, the Manosphere was a reaction to feminism and spoiled women acting in potentially dangerous and predatory ways. It was a conglomerate of men working together to identify red flags and support one another with field reports and experiential data to avoid losing their amassed fortunes. To me, it was NEVER about lying, cheating or bragging and living the forever bachelor lifestyle that Rollo Dumbassi advocated for. That's what I found most deplorable about Roosh's character and the ones who followed that message and probably the reason that I was banned and will likely be banned in the future from similar sites.

(06-06-2023, 08:11 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Why don't you tell us a little about yourself... not specifics, just where you're at and what your situation is over there... or 'the' situation is. I traveled pretty extensively through Mexico and Brazil. Did a short stint in Peru too. I'm not 100% sure why you'd need 'game' over there considering your area is where guys like me go to get away from Western culture. A couple of my friends in Mexico pick up HOT women like they're turds in a dog park. The last time my wife and I went down to visit, my friend had a 3 way with two smoking hot chicks in a single week and while we were touring the city, he got no less than 2 other shout outs from groups of women that knew him or he taught or something, it was pretty interesting considering GDL is a pretty big place. Even my wife was impressed... and my friend is the most relaxed, dude around and spends the majority of his time playing video games when he's not teaching. He's a dark-skinned Mexican. This is stuff that only happens in the movies here, so... what's your situation then?

He's a very active gamer. Here's a screencap. He loves playing RPGs:

[Image: 3bZbLpTl.jpg]

"Perhaps its best that RVF stays dead. Although I think it is a good thing Citron revived the forum as a tome of study for nerds aspiring to leave their circumstances and use game as they would training wheels."

It's not just RVF that's dead. It's game in general. And yes this forum is now a historical record

In the modern era I would be asking to see chicks snaz before I'd go on a date with them, the only way to be sure.