rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia - Updated ?

Russia - Updated ?

Hi guys,

Anyone has been recently in Russia and could give some insights ?

In one hand the Logistic became completely a nightmare ( no Airbnb, no booking, limited flights, no Credit cards operating) ..... In the other hand , I would say that all those restriction are discouraging Casanovas so being right now in Russia will be a big privilege due to the lack of competition and exotic factor.

What do you think?
Cheers

Russia - Updated ?

I met a Russian in London on a tourist visa through Antalya. I would say avoid Russia, because if you come from an unfriendly country, you might end up dead and nobody will really care.

Chapi, you seem really desperate with these weird suggestions, just head to Thailand and Philippines, maybe Cambodia to get laid. The rest world is miserable right now for easy lays.

Russia - Updated ?

(05-14-2023, 06:06 PM)Artique Wrote:  I met a Russian in London on a tourist visa through Antalya. I would say avoid Russia, because if  you come from an unfriendly country, you might end up dead and nobody will really care.

Chapi, you seem really desperate with these weird suggestions, just head to Thailand and Philippines, maybe Cambodia to get laid. The rest world is miserable right now for easy lays.

Bro isn't question about getting laid but preferences .... I'm already in a country where you can score 3-4 times per week with Moderate effort. 

When i said question of preferences, I'm reffering to Caucasian Women ... What's left ? Western sucks, Eastern Europe has changed...

Russia - Updated ?

Eastern Europe was never easy, just ovehyped if that answers your question. To make it work and score an EE woman of moderate quality you must live there. These women are experts in identifying players, especially the English speaking ones. You can stand out only by learning the language. Then you will have access to a completely different group of women of higher quality.

Russia - Updated ?

(05-14-2023, 07:00 PM)Chapinero Wrote:  
(05-14-2023, 06:06 PM)Artique Wrote:  I met a Russian in London on a tourist visa through Antalya. I would say avoid Russia, because if  you come from an unfriendly country, you might end up dead and nobody will really care.

Bro isn't question about getting laid but preferences .... I'm already in a country where you can score 3-4 times per week with Moderate effort. 

When i said question of preferences, I'm reffering to Caucasian Women ... What's left ? Western sucks, Eastern Europe has changed...

Come to Tbilisi man, pretty easy here.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Russia - Updated ?

(05-14-2023, 07:07 PM)Artique Wrote:  Eastern Europe was never easy, just ovehyped if that answers your question. To make it work and score an EE woman of moderate quality you must live there. These women are experts in identifying players, especially the English speaking ones. You can stand out only by learning the language. Then you will have access to a completely different group of women of higher quality.

Ive never been there, but I can assure you it was cartoonishly easy. From about 1988 to 1998, you coud do whatever you want. The Soviets had a fine lifestyle, but people were more enthralled with commercials in those pre-internet days, which the Eastern Bloc didn't have. At the 1989 Student Festival in North Korea (a healthy country then), reports of the RUssian chicks making out in public on the asphalt at night with any Caucasian guy were legion. They were frustrated by state planning in the age before information tech and the general superiority of the West (at that time vis-a-vis now). 
After their economies were destroyed by market reforms, the women had nothing to do, so partied and fornicated all day. 
After Putin put a brake on the general stealing and (mostly jewish) oligarchs, the economy improved and the Russians started turning into boring consumers. The shine of the West was also dissipating, as they were understanding the poz and smoke and mirrors of our own society, paired with a (mostly Jewish) atavistic thrust from the State Dpt. 
Social media and brown men kissing ass and sending money destroyed the rest of the cream. 
I'm sure it's still a great place, but you have to live there and/or speak Russian.

Russia - Updated ?

(05-15-2023, 10:39 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

Unfortunately, I am chained to my job here in USA. However, I am looking for something more serious. If you could suggest some websites to meet good Georgian women, I am all ears and will visit.

Russia - Updated ?

(05-15-2023, 10:39 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

The women are hot in Georgia? I saw some YT videos and wasn't impressed by the quality.  If I wanted Russian girls I met head to Turkey instead.