rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA dead in Bangkok!!!! Jumped to his death from 5th floor! [photos]
Sad 

Talked about the isolation of being essentially a traveling salesman with no community or meaningful relationships at 50 years old. Talked about how depressing it was sleeping with unattractive women from dating appz... Should guys who promote internet dating be ostracized?

[Image: 3kRvmiol.jpg]

[Image: AXVtRSEl.jpg]

[Image: yQ0aIEJl.jpg]

[Image: 32oZvwBl.jpg]

[Image: 5v1b2YNl.jpg]

[Image: xxX35L8l.jpg]

[Image: 3BM6oYZl.jpg]

[Image: 1zyV6pql.jpg]

I guess it's a good argument for the "have a base" crowd, vs the "keep traveling" guys
if you keep moving every months, all your relationships will be shortlived, that's what I did for the last 9 years of my life and now I finally got a residency permit in Latin America, so I hope I can base myself and have long-term relationships and friends
you should stay away from tourists areas if that's your goal. they're all nice, friendly and easy fun but they'll all leave at some point and then you're alone again

are you the one taking the pictures? you knew the guy?

I've encountered him a couple times. We were in the same building. I tried to help him several times, but by age 50, he was already gone. The lights were out as they say... At 3 a.m., I hear glass shattering and a loud impact. I observed from the window that someone had leapt and was plainly dead. Two hours later, his body was removed and the hotel personnel cleaned the room. This was all that remained of his existence.

[Image: VV9c06Bl.jpg]

I can't find the news story about this one in particular - seems like jumping out of windows isn't uncommon in Bangkok. Do you have a link to the coverage? What nationality is he?

At 50 years old, yeah if he's living out of a suit case, isn't yet actually "retired" on a pension and has no family, the double whammy of being economically vulnerable and alone could be enough to overwhelm anyone. Good on you for trying to help the poor guy, but I suspect he's had a long history of problems that nobody but himself could overcome. I hope he had some family to notify, at least. 

This episode makes me think of Tom Torrero who killed himself a year or so ago when some bitch doxxed him hard and basically made it impossible for him to earn a living on the regular. He was in his 40s, I think. Roosh went the way he did not just because of the death of his sister but also because of the life he led eventually proved to be a dead end and he knew it. 

Even if Roosh hadn't been economically ostracized for calling out the Jews so hard, his life would still be a series of getting the girl through his sales pitch, her being into him for a while, then after a few months, her realizing this was all there was to his life and hitting the road. It's not a sustainable lifestyle as you get older. 

Long term living the playboy life might seem grand but everyone leaves one way or another - suicide is definitely the worst way to do it.

(01-17-2023, 11:32 PM)Slickyboy_OG Wrote:  I can't find the news story about this one in particular - seems like jumping out of windows isn't uncommon in Bangkok. Do you have a link to the coverage? What nationality is he?

At 50 years old, yeah if he's living out of a suit case, isn't yet actually "retired" on a pension and has no family, the double whammy of being economically vulnerable and alone could be enough to overwhelm anyone. Good on you for trying to help the poor guy, but I suspect he's had a long history of problems that nobody but himself could overcome. I hope he had some family to notify, at least. 

This episode makes me think of Tom Torrero who killed himself a year or so ago when some bitch doxxed him hard and basically made it impossible for him to earn a living on the regular. He was in his 40s, I think. Roosh went the way he did not just because of the death of his sister but also because of the life he led eventually proved to be a dead end and he knew it. 

Even if Roosh hadn't been economically ostracized for calling out the Jews so hard, his life would still be a series of getting the girl through his sales pitch, her being into him for a while, then after a few months, her realizing this was all there was to his life and hitting the road. It's not a sustainable lifestyle as you get older. 

Long term living the playboy life might seem grand but everyone leaves one way or another - suicide is definitely the worst way to do it.

Austrian. 

Doesn't seem like any news coverage. 

[Image: xTw2ulAl.jpg]

And yes, many persons with mental health disorders are stigmatized, lack long-term perspective, and are exploited. Unfortunately, mostly everything is focused on symptoms as opposed to the root problem.

What is everyone’s exit plan 40+?

We can’t talk about P4p but seems most older dudes do some version of that.

Main reason this dude suicided was being poor. When older you need your paper up.

Sad but true.

I'm 42 but look late 20s. So I guess I don't need one Lol

[Image: 0On6uU7l.jpg]

PAG the sponsor lol. Must be a bitch dying your bear hair in the hostel sink. How do you get around that one?

Like my car payments, have one of my girls take care of it Lol

[Image: 6PwMWGDl.jpg]

[Image: nmfDfWul.jpg]

You have Eastern European women making your car payment?

(01-22-2023, 07:57 PM)I.Feel.Ten.Feet.Tall.Right.Now! Wrote:  You have Eastern European women making your car payment?

That would be Central European and Americans  Wink

Link to your media please

This forum is gay as fuck so just went for the ban. Told citron to fuck himself. Dumb loser forum. Good luck idiots. Have fun posting selfies with 5s. Worthless garbage.

Lol, dude just had a total meltdown. Someone should hold him back from any open window.

We're having a good good laugh here Lol

[Image: 1qZdVQal.jpg]

[Image: TqW7kxHl.jpg]

[Image: f48AcKPl.jpg]

Go back to swoop the "hotties" Lol

[Image: 99E2GZnl.jpg]

Lol, a swoop legend. Most of them would settled for a live stream of a decent looking chick

Jesus, not sure how I missed this thread.

What a tragic end for this guy...

The ol' "fall out of a high-rise window in Thailand" trick...

Was he a member of this forum back in the day?

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

I believe so!

'jumped'

More likely he touched the wrong guy's girl.

Wow, this is a wake up call for me. I'm 25 but need to have a roadmap of where I want to be 10 years from now.

Studying up your Mandarin? I'm from the future, you should go to China.

(06-04-2023, 11:55 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Studying up your Mandarin? I'm from the future, you should go to China.

Hmm, please tell me more. Why China? I did recently watch a youtube video from Nanning that has me intrigued. Beautiful polite women there.

(06-05-2023, 02:51 AM)Ozzy Wrote:  
(06-04-2023, 11:55 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Studying up your Mandarin? I'm from the future, you should go to China.

Hmm, please tell me more. Why China? I did recently watch a youtube video from Nanning that has me intrigued. Beautiful polite women there.

Nanning is in the south and it's cheap and warm so yeah, you should check that out. Also the women are pretty small.

If you have a degree, you can get a TEFL and go teach English for REALLY good money. 18 hour days for 35,000 RMB/m. Once you've had a first teaching job, getting hired anywhere around the world is easy.

If you PM me, I'll be happy to tell you all about it or you can just look at my old threads here under BADWOLF.

If you don't have a degree, I suggest doing the cheapest one you can find from the West online, a 3 year one is fine. Doesn't have to BE 3 years of your life, if you hunker down, you can usually get one done in a year and a half. If you've got prior community college you can probably put those credits toward a degree and finish it faster. I have a friend who did it in 8 months. If you don't have the money, take out a loan because ESL is the best job in the world bar none. I started when I was 24.

I have a non-native speaking friend who laddered into an AMAZING I.T. job from ESL. He has a personal chef and an apartment inside the main tower where he works. There are other jobs though too if you like Math/Science/Computer Science etc, you can teach that. You can also go to school in China for very cheap and study some serious sh1t. If you want an MBBS in China, it's pretty cheap and has a low barrier to entry. Other degrees are also pretty easy and a lot of them are taught in English.. China is really heavily focused on education and women tend to look more favorably on you if you've got a decent one. Teacher's are revered as gods.

You can use Duolingo (free app) to learn your first bits of Mandarin, its fun and easy.

Also China hates woke culture so you can say what you like, within reason... you can be 'a man' there without worrying about queermo cop and friends booking you for hat speek.

Finally, China is still an economic powerhouse and will be for the foreseeable future. They are still having kids, so there will be loads of jobs available for teachers there for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

If you're interested in a ten year plan, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. If I could do it all over again, this would be my 10 year plan.

1. Start small business at the same time as a general studies degree Online.
2. Take easy business, coding and writing courses from around North America and write all about your business ideas in your courses. There are loads of 'project' courses you can take where you earn credits for developing your product. The beauty of a general studies degree is you can take courses in web design, graphic design coding etc. You can learn to build a website by taking Javascript courses. etc. You should take a couple on Ethical Hacking, Math, Marketing, Finance and Accounting too. Not only will these give you topics in your ESL classes but they'll help you manage your life later on.
3. Get a TEFL (you can take the courses towards your degree)
4. Get a PGCE from the UK and a teaching license from Florida.
5. Get an IB Diploma and a Montessori cert.
6. Learn Chisan Bop and Flash Sonar to instructor level
7. Go teach anywhere on Earth and lead a really easy life
8. Work at a business school or business English school and network with investors
9. Market your products wherever you go in your spare time.
10. Go explore the world like Indiana Jones

This is a no-fail plan. You'd never be out of work, you would be completely location independent, you would have a cushy job forever and be able to try to get a business going without any risk or hit to a lifestyle.  Also, this is the path I followed, so I'm speaking from 20 years of experience.