rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She didnt let me have a second bang

Not sure wtf just happened.
Currently im seeing a Tinder girl, this was my fifth date, I banged her in the third date , altought i was inexperienced so sex was bad.

Today I brought her home to bang her exactly as I did the other time, but this time every time I tried to go down there she would block me, closing her legs and puting her hand down there. Trust me I tried reescalating, and going back there like 10 times, even forcing a bit. Ive literslly spent 3hours trying to get down. But always the same response . I felt like a rapist at the end

She did let me grab everything else, except going down there.

Wtf is going on?

I even put her hand on my dick (clothed) ans she was ok with it playing a bit

Period

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

If you are inexperienced and the sex is bad, there's a high probability that there will not be a second bang. The only exception to this might be if you met through social circle and she can have some patience with you. In general, if you are meeting women through apps and cold, in-person approaching, the thresholds that you have to meet to keep her around are so much higher, both in and out of the bedroom.

Even if you are experienced, if a girl doesn’t like your sex style you might get stymied for future erotic endeavors.

I throw down the same rough, dirty-talking dominant fuck style with all girls. A percentage of them simply do not jive with it, which is fine.

Because a percentage also going absolutely apeshit for it, and I’d rather kick it with a girl who is down for the same fuck style as me than one who isn’t compatible.

I’ve told the story on here before how I was fucking a girl for the second time, talking dirty and she started crying. Wtf??

Another time a girl straight up told me, “stop. get off me.” Ok, fine, my dick isn’t for you. Then I meet my last LTR and our fuck styles fit perfectly.

Keep working on your fuck game and read the sex resources discussed on here. Lower libido girls might be more forgiving of a weak dick and thus better to practice with.

She wants a serious relationship.

Quote: (05-19-2019 10:32 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

I throw down the same rough, dirty-talking dominant fuck style with all girls. A percentage of them simply do not jive with it, which is fine.

’ve told the story on here before how I was fucking a girl for the second time, talking dirty and she started crying. Wtf??

Another time a girl straight up told me, “stop. get off me.” Ok, fine, my dick isn’t for you. Then I meet my last LTR and our fuck styles fit perfectly.

This is hilarious. What exactly do you say to them when you're dirty talking? I wonder why this girl cried.

Wait a few days so shes over her period and try again.

But even if you cant get another bang you did get it once. So she's already given you the highest value a woman (that isn't your mother or the mother of your children) can give you (especially some Tinder ho): her vagina

You've already won

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (05-19-2019 02:28 PM)chvrches Wrote:  

’ve told the story on here before how I was fucking a girl for the second time, talking dirty and she started crying. Wtf??

This is hilarious. What exactly do you say to them when you're dirty talking? I wonder what made her cry.

Probably the same thing her step daddy said to her... [Image: angel.gif]

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Even if you are experienced, if a girl doesn’t like your sex style you might get stymied for future erotic endeavors.

Because a percentage also going absolutely apeshit for it, and I’d rather kick it with a girl who is down for the same fuck style as me than one who isn’t compatible.

I’ve told the story on here before how I was fucking a girl for the second time, talking dirty and she started crying. Wtf??

Keep working on your fuck game and read the sex resources discussed on here. Lower libido girls might be more forgiving of a weak dick and thus better to practice with.

Im apparently still meeting her this week and I will try to go for the bang again. But at this point I dont really care, I simply must thank her for being my "first bang" since my confidence has skyrocketed since that day.

I managed to bang another girl yesterday (I was drunk as fuck so sex wasnt good again haha) , and im meeting another one this weekend. I dont know what am I doing right this time, seems to be the confidence. My dryspell is finally broken.

Not sure if its luck or what, maybe going direct was the trick all along.

In fact this girl came home while I was having a terrible hangover after banging another girl the day before. Maybe she sensed it or something. Altought she was down to meet me again this next week.

Quote: (05-19-2019 05:44 PM)roberto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2019 02:28 PM)chvrches Wrote:  

This is hilarious. What exactly do you say to them when you're dirty talking? I wonder what made her cry.

Probably the same thing her step daddy said to her... [Image: angel.gif]

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

Joseph Campbell

You know, you wont read this in any game book because guys are too busy playing games, running frame, or trying to break down resistance and all that.

I just fucking ask. "What's up, are you on your period?"

When she says yes, you can either grab a towel, get a blowjob, jerk off on her tits, or take her home. Whatever you and her want to do. Most chicks are okay fucking on their period if they know the guy isn't grossed out by it, because some dudes are.

I'm definitely not going to spend three hours dry humping a girls leg that I already banged, trying to figure out what's up.

Ask and be done with it.

Quote: (05-19-2019 08:03 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

You know, you wont read this in any game book because guys are too busy playing games, running frame, or trying to break down resistance and all that.

I just fucking ask. "What's up, are you on your period?"

When she says yes, you can either grab a towel, get a blowjob, jerk off on her tits, or take her home. Whatever you and her want to do. Most chicks are okay fucking on their period if they know the guy isn't grossed out by it, because some dudes are.

I'm definitely not going to spend three hours dry humping a girls leg that I already banged, trying to figure out what's up.

Ask and be done with it.

LINUX! Great to see you're posting. Yes, just ask. Most women freak out if their hair isn't done right for a date, much worse if they're bleeding. Many are even hornier around this time.

You have no idea how much more relaxed and comfortable they feel if you are direct but in a "no big deal" kind of way. Women don't want to bring it up so you pretty much break the ice by mentioning it but you HAVE to be non-judgmental.

One thing not mentioned is the shower! Not that many girls choose it, but the shower is a great place for a period bang because there's not really any visual issue as it gets way diluted even if there is any blood and best of all you just clean up right then and there. Don't try to make it a long session though, nothing ruins the mood faster than the water running cold!

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"