rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chuck Norris, the Actor Who Left ((())) Owned Hollywood is Now Financially Successful

Chuck Norris, the Actor Who Left ((())) Owned Hollywood is Now Financially Successful

After realizing that Hollywood is owned by (((()))), Chuck Norris left Hollywood and found tremendous success establishing his own businesses. He established a ranching company, a mineral water company, and a video game company developing video games for smartphones with him as the main character. The stupid (((())))s in Hollywood thought they could screw a red-pilled polymath like Chuck Norris but his genius allowed him to go beyond martial arts and acting and diversify into multiple successful businesses.

He Jew-Jitsu’d his way out of ((Hollywood)) into financial freedom, way to go Chuck.

If there is a Chuck Norris-developed video game in which I can play as Chuck Norris, my first question is why the fuck I have not been made aware of this until now.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (05-18-2019 03:38 AM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

If there is a Chuck Norris-developed video game in which I can play as Chuck Norris, my first question is why the fuck I have not been made aware of this until now.

This is the title of the game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norr...n_the_Pain

[Image: giphy.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Source? This is also nearly word for word the same post as one posted on Stormfront six hours ago. I’m all for exploring the JQ but it’d help if you backed up your claims

His films where all produced by Israelis (Menahem Golam and Yoram Globus). I don't think Chuck has any beed with Jews.

Quote: (05-18-2019 02:37 AM)---- Wrote:  

After realizing that Hollywood is owned by (((()))), Chuck Norris left Hollywood and found tremendous success establishing his own businesses. He established a ranching company, a mineral water company, and a video game company developing video games for smartphones with him as the main character. The stupid (((())))s in Hollywood thought they could screw a red-pilled polymath like Chuck Norris but his genius allowed him to go beyond martial arts and acting and diversify into multiple successful businesses.

So punchy Chuck makes ten million dollars working with Jewish producers, then he buys a ranch with a source on it, and six cows (plus a blonde wife, the 7th, er, wonder).

And to fight off boredom and give something to do to wifey, they sell bottles of water and some basic karate video game (probably barely breaking even on both endeavors). That makes him a genius of business?

I think that makes Chuck a smart, hard-working American man loving nature, simple pleasures, and a loyal good fist fight. But not a genius of business. He like, didn't invent Tesla or some.

Quote: (05-18-2019 02:49 AM)scotian Wrote:  

He Jew-Jitsu’d his way out of ((Hollywood)) into financial freedom, way to go Chuck.

Mistaking Jujitsu and Kung-Fu!??

[Image: tenor.gif]

Welcome to RVF, Mel Gibson!

Well, what are his websites that I can support and buy from him ? I'll definitely throw my shekels to him and not some of those (((guys)))

Quote: (05-18-2019 08:34 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

His films where all produced by Israelis (Menahem Golam and Yoram Globus). I don't think Chuck has any beed with Jews.

Perhaps that is why he left hollywood, because of the corruption and leftism of the (((()))).

Quote: (05-18-2019 08:57 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

He like, didn't invent Tesla or some.

I said he is a genius of business, not science and technology, and he is a genius because he is smart enough to oppose the (((()))).

Quote: (05-18-2019 09:28 AM)---- Wrote:  

Perhaps that is why he left hollywood, because of the corruption and leftism of the (((()))).

Perhaps he left because he's seventy-nine (79) years old, and decided he had enough money and not enough time left. It's tough to play action roles in your 70s.

According to IMDB, his last role was voice-only on The Goldbergs in 2015. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Before that, last screen appearance was on The Expendables 2 in 2012

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001569/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

Golan-Globus was cranking out those leftist anti-American films for years -
Delta Force, Delta Force 2, Delta Force 3, American Ninja 1 - 5, etc etc.

They did a favorite of RVF, The Last American Virgin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:G...obus_films

I like Chuck, who doesn't, but I was baffled by his decision to be a spokesperson for Honda Trucks. Very much a globalist move. Overall though seems like a great guy. I kind of wish OP had put a little bit more effort into this thread though. A little bit of research and we really could have learned a lot about this guy, other than through the prism of some retarded 'sperg Jewish thing.

You are doing a great disservice to the man's life accomplishments by presenting him this in JUST this way. Put more nuanced detail on this story here.

Quote: (05-18-2019 08:59 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

He's got a bjj black belt kiddo.

http://m.fightland.vice.com/blog/chuck-n...elt-in-bjj

Dude learned from Bruce who abandoned the one style only idiocy and picked up bjj seeing it had value.

Right, Norris has been Golan-Globus' shabbas goy for decades, he's a Tommy Robinson for red state Boomers, priming that B-movie film audience for wars for Israel. He's like of the epitome of a BoomerCon.

He's made his entire fortune cucking for them, so I doubt he'd turn around and pull a 180 here.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Chuck's a good dude but his retirement from movies had nothing to do with realizing Hollywood is full of Jews. He quit because he's too old for action roles. He was in Expendables 2 in 2012 - at 72 - and he probably wouldn't say no if they asked him to be in another one.

In his day, he was arguably the most legit fighter of any action star.

Quote: (05-18-2019 12:01 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Chuck's a good dude but his retirement from movies had nothing to do with realizing Hollywood is full of Jews. He quit because he's too old for action roles. He was in Expendables 2 in 2012 - at 72 - and he probably wouldn't say no if they asked him to be in another one.

In his day, he was arguably the most legit fighter of any action star.

[Image: giphy.gif]
^What did I just read?

He lost a fight with Bruce Lee in Enter The Dragon but in real life he would have won because he was a professional martial artist while Bruce was an amateur, a good one at that but not a pro.

Martial arts aren't like boxing, where the world champion is the best fighter. As well pro karate competition is practically stylized sparring.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Nah. Unlike a lot of hollywood types who go broke after their time in the spotlight, Chuck just made good investments.

Anyways, he's now the spokesman for Glock.

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/04/09/chu...-spokesman

Now I have the Walker, Texas Ranger theme in my head.

Love Chuck and Walker Texas Ranger.

I also really enjoyed that movie that took place in Florida with the Cuban terrorists. Something about Chuck, he looks like a solid guy who wouldn't do any wrong.

OP should also check under his bed at night for the Jewgy Boogyman . Nothing is worse than having your blankie stolen by (((them))).

Now all Chuck needs is a double-denim fashion line and a range of beard care products.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (05-18-2019 10:17 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Now all Chuck needs is a double-denim fashion line and a range of beard care products.

He already had a line of jeans:

[Image: v7WjGP1.jpg?1]

Quote: (05-18-2019 08:59 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Are you mistaking Kung Fu for Karate? Chuck was the karate guy opposing Bruce's Kung Fu guy. And as pointed out above, also picked up Jiujitsu before he left Hollywood.