rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isaac Kappy dies at 42

Isaac Kappy dies at 42

Actor Isaac Kappy died by suicide Monday morning after he jumped off a bridge in Arizona, authorities said. He was 42.

Kappy had small roles in the films "Thor" and "Terminator Salvation" and in the AMC series "Breaking Bad." The actor jumped from a bridge onto a highway near Bellemont, a spokesman for the Arizona Department of Public Safety told NBC News. Kappy lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Some months ago, Kappy went on a periscope video dennouncing a large number of Hollywood celebrities as pedophile.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Isaac Kappy dies at 42

I never trusted that guy.
As usual he surely mentioned a lot of true stuff, but came off as a crazy dude that damages more profound researchers.

In any case rest in peace Isaac!

Isaac Kappy dies at 42

Suicide or thrown?

Isaac Kappy dies at 42

A rather chilling development.

The guy ranting and raved for the whole world to see, especially about Spielberg being a pedophile.

The only thing the mainstream media did was smear him; trying to make him look like a nut that attacked Paris Jackson.

Less than a year later, he's dead.

Mainstream media says "He was crazy. He was clearly insane, and he killed himself." The end. Nice neat little bow on it.

But anyone that saw his videos last summer is immediately going to assume he was silenced.

I don't know enough to draw a conclusion. Either he was legitimately unhinged and paranoid to the point of suicide, or they killed this guy for speaking out and to send a message to anyone else. I'd believe either scenario, really.

Isaac Kappy dies at 42

Quote: (05-16-2019 08:24 AM)etwsake Wrote:  

A rather chilling development.

The guy ranting and raved for the whole world to see, especially about Spielberg being a pedophile.

The only thing the mainstream media did was smear him; trying to make him look like a nut that attacked Paris Jackson.

Less than a year later, he's dead.

Mainstream media says "He was crazy. He was clearly insane, and he killed himself." The end. Nice neat little bow on it.

But anyone that saw his videos last summer is immediately going to assume he was silenced.

I don't know enough to draw a conclusion. Either he was legitimately unhinged and paranoid to the point of suicide, or they killed this guy for speaking out and to send a message to anyone else. I'd believe either scenario, really.
Robin Williams suicides. Gets a standing ovation, a cry for mental health issues being raised, and continued to be quoted by everyone.

This guy suicides, every shuts up, says to give him no attention.

Isaac Kappy dies at 42

Damn! RIP

This thread is related to Roosh's Satanic Hollywood thread.

thread-53191.html