rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morality on making girls cheat

I know most guys don't care if she has a boyfriend and I think I don't care much either.

However, I had a girl over for a 2nd time while she has a bf and both times I couldn't get myself to persist to bang her, I have slept with her twice prior to her being with him.

I tried for over 3 hours while she was on my bed, at one stage I was eating her pussy which was a mistake (should have just put it in). However, every time she gave hard resists, even though they felt fake, I couldn't get myself to do it. I don't think it was because she had a bf but because she had this guilty face that was making me feel bad lol.

A couple of times she play wrestled with me and was teasing how I apparently couldn't overpower her. But everytime I did, she went motionless and had the look of being absolutely terified. I would stop and ask and she said thats part of her being submissive (as lame as it is, I asked every single time, being completely baffled as it looked fucking real to me).

She is a super manipulative person which also scares me. What kept going through my mind was that she had some rape fantasies or something but I couldn't go through with them for fear of her regretting it and fuck knows pressing charges.

Maybe I'm being silly and I think most guys would have pushed through but I didn't know how to handle it.

Am I being a wuss or is this not worth the trouble?

I'd say not worth the trouble. If he finds out, this could easily turn to "I didnt cheat, he raped me". You said yourself she is super manipulative. She would really have to be a top notch girl to give her this much time without the bang.

In terms of morality never do something that makes you compromise your principles, especially for a piece of pussy. Integrity is worth more than anything in life.

You say you don’t care much - who knows. You may be subconsciously projecting your guilt which could be why you haven’t smashed yet. I’d encourage you to reflect on that.

My general rule is if she’s taken and she makes it difficult for you move on. But I’m an ego maniac and I’m not a fan of being with girls who make me feel like a second best option - I respect myself too much and have little problem finding other women, or backing myself to do so.

Quote: (05-15-2019 09:24 PM)Repo Wrote:  

I'd say not worth the trouble. If he finds out, this could easily turn to "I didnt cheat, he raped me". You said yourself she is super manipulative. She would really have to be a top notch girl to give her this much time without the bang.

I think you are right, especially as she has already told me stories where she put the blame on others to save herself from trouble. As for why I spent so much time with her, she is good at game and I've learned a few things that I wasn't aware of. I was planning on meeting her as friends both times but she reels me in to trying something. She was also a crazy fuck and I've gained experience since then so had a weird desire to show her.

Quote: (05-15-2019 10:31 PM)Bogart Wrote:  

In terms of morality never do something that makes you compromise your principles, especially for a piece of pussy. Integrity is worth more than anything in life.

You say you don’t care much - who knows. You may be subconsciously projecting your guilt which could be why you haven’t smashed yet. I’d encourage you to reflect on that.

My general rule is if she’s taken and she makes it difficult for you move on. But I’m an ego maniac and I’m not a fan of being with girls who make me feel like a second best option - I respect myself too much and have little problem finding other women, or backing myself to do so.

There is definitely some guilt projecting, especially when she resists or goes motionless. The way I see it - if a girl cheats, that's on her. But if she is resisting significantly as to me having to be very persisitent then it's as if I made her do it. Saying that, I'm 99% sure this girl has/is cheating on her bf with other guys anyway.

I think that general rule you have is how I'll see it too from now on. If she is taken, she either makes it easy or not worth the hassle.

You're worried that if you go through with it she'll talk about it to her friends, and word will spread from there.

Re: the girl

She's already cheating by meeting you without her boyfriends knowledge.

Or, if you were the boyfriend, would you not categorize it as cheating if your girlfriend was going to an ex FWB's house to play wrestle.

Re: morality

I can only speak for myself here, but I will not actively pursue a girl I know is taken, because that just fucks with my principles.

If however the girl hides the fact that she has a boyfriend or otherwise basically throws herself at me without any active pursuing needed from my end: fair game.

Quote: (05-16-2019 03:31 AM)KMK Wrote:  

You're worried that if you go through with it she'll talk about it to her friends, and word will spread from there.
May very well be. It's a lot easier for her to justify when it's "I resisted but he pinned me down". Not sure anyone will believe a guy saying she wanted to be pinned down.

Quote: (05-16-2019 03:43 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Re: the girl

She's already cheating by meeting you without her boyfriends knowledge.

Or, if you were the boyfriend, would you not categorize your girlfriend going to an ex FWB's house to play wrestle as cheating.

Re: morality

I can only speak for myself here, but I will not actively pursue a girl I know is taken, because that just fucks with my principles.

If however the girl hides the fact that she has a boyfriend or otherwise basically throws herself at me without any active pursuing needed from my end: fair game.

Agreed she is already cheating. In her mind everything she does is for a reason. She's stuck in the idea that he will leave her/cheat on her as they are going separate countries soon so she is beating him to it. It did fry my brain a little when she said she loved him and wanted to make it work but he's already done 'things' and can't trust him, while she is in my bed (the irony). The whole thing is just toxic as fuck but like a shit soap opera it keeps hooking me in.

After each escalation she would mutter something like "I don't want to have sex with you, I'm only tempted because of the dangerous situation it puts me in".

I do feel like I've broken my principles and while the situation excites me, it seems a lot healthier to bury this whole thing and not revisit.

Women betray because they do not like being taken seriously.

The problem is not a possible false accusation, but the boyfriend's attempt to harm your physical integrity.

A fold of skin is not worth compromising your integrity for.

Would you still do that immoral thing straight after a wank?

Let your big head make the decisions.

Quote: (05-17-2019 03:59 PM)Hombre de hielo Wrote:  

Women betray because they do not like being taken seriously.

The problem is not a possible false accusation, but the boyfriend's attempt to harm your physical integrity.

She texted me a few paragraphs later, saying she isn't that type of girl, doesn't want to lie to her bf and so can't see eachother anymore etc.

Given me food for though as she was telling me how many times she's cheated on her previous boyfriend... no consistency.

Quote: (05-18-2019 12:12 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

A fold of skin is not worth compromising your integrity for.

Would you still do that immoral thing straight after a wank?

Let your big head make the decisions.
Not that it justifies my actions but the idea of a hot girl being open to cheating with me felt like a boost to my ego, particularly as I've been used to being a loser with girls until recently.

Thinking about it, I think that also contributed to why I didn't go all the way. I didn't need to have sex with her to get my ego boosted, just the knowledge that I could have if I wanted to. Maybe I'm also messed up in the head.

I won't be doing it again though as it comes a bit hypocritical of me to dislike manipulative girls while technically being manipulative myself in this situation. Doesn't sit right with me.

I've never won a play fight with a young hottie.

She's the one that would be cheating, not you.

Unless its a trusted friend, I would not give two fucks if she has a boyfriend.

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote: (05-15-2019 09:24 PM)Repo Wrote:  

^This, times a million.

"We were just mucking around and then he held me down and raped me."

Even if she doesn't play that angle, I'll never understand why guys have such scarcity mentality that they're willing to risk a jilted dude snapping and shooting them in the back while they're buying groceries or some shit.

Find someone else. Bitches like this are poisonous garbage and fucking them is like playing Russian roulette.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

^"Fear does not stop death, it stops life."

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

You don't want her boyfriend/husband sitting outside your apartment wondering what a .44 magnum would do to a woman's pussy.

Quote: (Yesterday 07:55 PM)Shifty Wrote:  

You don't want her boyfriend/husband sitting outside your apartment wondering what a .44 magnum would do to a woman's pussy.

If we fear death, we can not live life fully. Do not fear the outcome of every action. Live bravely in the moment. - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote: (Yesterday 10:16 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

Quote: (Yesterday 07:55 PM)Shifty Wrote:  

If we fear death, we can not live life fully. Do not fear the outcome of every action. Live bravely in the moment. - Miyamoto Musashi

You inspired me. Syria datasheet dropping soon.

Depends how you hamster it:

Redpill rogue: she is unhappy because her boyfriend/husban is lame as fuck - fucking her you are "helping her being happy" in a way, and you don't give a shit about some beta cuck.

Redpill lawful: you are a man, bros before hoes - don't cuck your own people, we should stay strong together.

To me, fucking a girl in relationship is OK. She wanna cheat she will - I gladly take that burden. But after I'm done with her I would probably tell the dude that she is a whore and also send him some redpill material to study.

I think the woman is going to cheat anyway. Someone is going to get laid. It might as well be me.

As a guy, it is our objective to get laid so get laid.

Nobody makes anybody cheat. If it's not with you, it's with somebody else. Only you can decide if this is worth it and what you want.

Quote: (Yesterday 06:48 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Even if she doesn't play that angle, I'll never understand why guys have such scarcity mentality that they're willing to risk a jilted dude snapping and shooting them in the back while they're buying groceries or some shit.

In my defense, she had excellent tits and sucked dick like she was engineered as some international dicksucking conglomerate's flagship product.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!