rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to break through the good girls?

Those goody two-shoe girls that act so innocent and so "nice"

we all know deep down that these girls need a drilling and are horny as hell but have such a thick layer which needs to be broken down to see.

a girl I know has this very innocent personality which makes it very hard for guys like me to figure out what will turn her into a horny freak.In the same social circle as me but im not in the friendzone by any means ( Might see her out once every month 1.5mnths)

question is,how do i break open that layer when shes just so nice and innocent? Not only is this girl about a 9 (quality face and body but sort of short,around 5,3). In the past she has dated betas and i think shes fucked 1 or 2 people in her life shes only 21. She dresses sluttyish when shes out but i never see her even making out with other dudes let alone fucking them,but i can tell she wants a good rogering. I know this seems like a two- part question but im just wondering what approach would be best?[/i]

Quote: (10-13-2011 03:30 PM)alecks Wrote:  

In the past she has dated betas and i think shes fucked 1 or 2 people in her life shes only 21.

This whole innocence thing is in your head dude. You better believe she's taken a lot more than one or two dicks by 21 years old, she just wants people to think she doesn't fuck around at all.

Anytime you think a girl is somehow "chaste" or "pure" or otherwise unattainable, realize that is just a facade they put on to avoid being labelled a slut. You end up limiting yourself if you take what they say at face value.

What? The most goody-two shoes girls I've seen were just as slutty as the rest of them. It's just a shell man. I've tried the whole wait game up until a point. Doesn't seem any different than going for it early on except you're playing by their rules and spending unnecessary cream. Don't play that game. Some of the most gorgeous but nicest girls who acted innocent took my first-night ATM treatment. After doing that multiple times, I knew it's all a mirage. Approach, go for bang and close. If no good results, toss aside.

She doesn't want a good rogering from the likes of you. She wants a nice Beta to bang. I dont buy all this 'all girls are sluts' business^^^.
I always try to date 'nice' girls. That is my thing. In order to date nice girls you need to be a nice boy. Turn on the pressure and you will scare her away. She doesn't need or want you. Your best bet is to play it very cool and be 'NICE'. Sure you can tease her and turn on the charm a little... But I have a lost out to nice girls for being to Alpha. Nice girls arnt stupid. They have been brought up properly and have been taught to respect themselves and not be a slut. Sure they enjoys sex... but she enjoys it with like minded guys on her level.
Nice guy game is also required to game those mid-upper class girls who dont go to nightclubs. I am in the process of writing a bunch of scripted day game openers for those occasions where a much more tactical approach is required to get her attention.
These girls do not need your cock. You need to come in under the radar and make them believe you are cool guy not the needy one.
It takes time and patience. But if you are like me I'd rather bang and hold on to 1 hot nice girl than bang 50 sluts.

in no way am i looking for a relationship though. il take the advice of it being a shell and that il go in all guns blazing next time i see her. its really hard to see the slut in her but instead of acting kind of nice which shes used to, il be more assertive and dominant and see what the reaction is.

shes young and doesnt know what she wants,she must be well used to the betas by now and is looking for flat out raw sex with minimal strings attached. Its because i know her and we're in the same social circle it mite be difficult but il go straight ahead next time im talking to her,by no means am i chasing her it was just a thought I had about these type of girls

LoL. You're not being nice by playing the nice guy routine. You're just as guilty playing acts if your intention is otherwise, Richie. Nice girls or whatever you think they are will play it up if they think that you'll fall for it. Sounds like you've got this image of girls and how they're supposed to act and you're playing right into their hands.

I do have Beta tendencies. But I am NO nice guy. I am a manipulative little fucker. I just know that Alpha game does not work on the sort of girls I want to bang. If I need to pretend to be something I am not in order to get what I want then so be it. You can be Alpha(confident etc) but act Beta... if that makes sense?

My definition of a nice girl:
Under 21, Slept with 1 or 2 people, middle - upperclass, highly attractive and has had men falling over themselves since day 1. She's seen it all before.

beta traits are useful for different types of girl. on vks blog he said hes a large black dude who might look scary so he plays a different type of game to make himself out to be a nicer type of guy for those type of chicks.

as for this one....i just know deep down she needs an alpha to show her the way.i just need to break the seal and see what the reaction is,ive a feeling if act the nice kind of way i always have it wont work.but i think the tables will turn with this one if i play more dominant dhv game with her.

note : shes a ding-dong,eg says HIIIIII TO ALL HER GIRLFRIENDS,lots of facebook friends etc.BUT she doesnt act like her shit doesnt stink/attention whore.

any more ways i can approach something like this? im 20 but i look way older,stubble 6ft.looks are doing me big favours here too

I think some of you guys are exaggerating the extent to which nice girls do not exist, even if I do agree in general. There are a surprising number of girls who make it all the way through university while still having been with only one or two guys.

IMO you don't really do anything differently with a nice girl than with a naughty girl, except it takes you longer to get her. A few beta relationship things later on I suppose if you're genuinely sure she is nice and it's not just an ASD front. Many girls haven't been gamed by serious alphas, so even nice girls will eventually break down. The thing is that obviously you don't get one-itis and limit your other options while trying to crack her open.

Dudes who think there are magic tricks to get instapussy from any "type" of girl, really have no hope in the game.

All girls are capable of being hoes, but there's a difference between a chick who's willing to be your ho, and a chick who's just a ho.

Quote: (10-13-2011 03:37 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

In the past she has dated betas and i think shes fucked 1 or 2 people in her life shes only 21.

This whole innocence thing is in your head dude. You better believe she's taken a lot more than one or two dicks by 21 years old, she just wants people to think she doesn't fuck around at all.

Anytime you think a girl is somehow "chaste" or "pure" or otherwise unattainable, realize that is just a facade they put on to avoid being labelled a slut. You end up limiting yourself if you take what they say at face value.

Not every girl is a slut, though the vast majority of the attractive ones are. Some of the "chaste" ones aren't lying though.

However, escalate aggressively like you would IF she was a slut. If she's attracted to you she will go further then she's let you so far. If she doesn't, she's not worth your time so pick a new girl.

good advice thanks

Nice girls respond to the same game as bad girls. Game varies more to the venue, time of day, and your personality than anything else.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Nice girls respond to the same game as bad girls. Game varies more to the venue, time of day, and your personality than anything else.

You'll eventually realize there is no difference between good girls and bad girls with enough experience.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-14-2011 08:29 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

However, escalate aggressively like you would IF she was a slut. If she's attracted to you she will go further then she's let you so far. If she doesn't, she's not worth your time so pick a new girl.

This is the tried and true.

question is,how do i break open that layer when shes just so nice and innocent? Not only is this girl about a 9 (quality face and body but sort of short,around 5,3). In the past she has dated betas and i think shes fucked 1 or 2 people in her life shes only 21. She dresses sluttyish when shes out but i never see her even making out with other dudes let alone fucking them,but i can tell she wants a good rogering. I know this seems like a two- part question but im just wondering what approach would be best?[/i]
i would say.. don't believe the hype

as i said in the other post we all have different sides and masks like conservative side and adventurous/wild side etc and we reveal them depending on who we interact with. your job is to discover her slutty side IF she really has one (not every girl is such a horny bitch as guys think).

IMO the only way to see for yourself is to take her for adventure of any kind and then see how she responds. maybe doing some silly enough shit and running from guards (like in avril lavigne 'complicated' video) or just fucking around asking people you're both need a room in hotel right now hahah or sneaking into a room in university and trying to be quiet or just exploring new places together having fun etc. just something kind of crazy and silly and unpredictable.

second thing is you HAVE TO be non judgemental about her sexuality. this is a must. the goal is to make her feel soo comfortable around you to tell (or show) you what she likes and how she thinks about sex intimacy etc. every guy who is so called good with women has this. being cool with her sexual side and not taking it seriously. it creates huge comfort and intruduces very liberal atmosphere where she feels she can be free/herself and let go.

it's fantastic to see that when you create that bubble of "what happens here stays here" girls just chill out and act like a natural women and tell stories about their fantasies/experiences/desires without shame.

also remember that meybe it's you who elicits that innocent boring and nice side of her. maybe they just react like that to YOU.

cause you know.. just because a guy says the girl is a bitch doesn't mean she's a bitch. she's just a bitch to him. and that's my point. maybe there's something about you that tells them it's not ok to show how slutty they can be. again it comes down to her feeling comfortable to be herself. her true self.

be careful with this "deep down these girls need a drilling and are horny as hell" cause you might lose a lot of time trying to break through some girl's shields just to find nothing special at all. sure these girls are horny and all but their true nature might be quite reserved also. i met some girls who finally opened up sexually and it was big thing for them but their horniness and sexual side wasn't that fucking great and sweet as i thought it would be. like they got a little little bit nasty then they thought they were the baddest bitches ever and stopped at that point. guess it comes down to temper.

Quote: (10-17-2011 11:25 AM)XXL Wrote:  

second thing is you HAVE TO be non judgemental about her sexuality. this is a must. the goal is to make her feel soo comfortable around you to tell (or show) you what she likes and how she thinks about sex intimacy etc. every guy who is so called good with women has this. being cool with her sexual side and not taking it seriously. it creates huge comfort and intruduces very liberal atmosphere where she feels she can be free/herself and let go.

it's fantastic to see that when you create that bubble of "what happens here stays here" girls just chill out and act like a natural women and tell stories about their fantasies/experiences/desires without shame.

also remember that meybe it's you who elicits that innocent boring and nice side of her. maybe they just react like that to YOU.

Bulls-eye. The key difference is that "conservative" girls are peer conscious. Lot's of ASD, so direct game WITHOUT airtight isolation will probably backfire.

AND/OR, she's just mirroring the platonic vibe of you and your circle of friends. You won't find out if she's a prude until you get isolation on her.

Then again, she may always prove herself a prude who's not worth your time. Keep that in mind before oneitis sets in.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."

In my experience nice (read: awkward) girls who have less mileage on them tend to be MORE quick to jump in bed because they haven't played that card yet. Your average (read: slutty) girl has been fucked a good number of times and by the time you get to her wants to "turn a new leaf" and not be easy.

I've banged two girls who I genuinely believed had no more then 5 dicks, both weren't so much nice as they were shy and awkward. this lack of socialization did make them much less bitchy and much less GRRL POWER-y then your regular girl.

Both were quick to jump my bones, even when I had no game. I simply showed them interest (which being awkward they weren't used to) and passed the ... wet vagina test?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Nice girls enjoy sex too. They are just more reserved about it. They don't want to appear slutty.

The only way to find out is to get them drunk and get them alone.

Lots of "nice" looking, closet freaks out there.

I love these types. Sweet and sexual!

My last girlfriend was a nice girl big time. Always took forever between relationships had a partner count of 3 before me. She was the type that would make guys wait a long time for sex. She was also very submissive but publicly very sarcastic classy and would usually have control of the boys. Now me I am an aloof indifferent bastard, we met had good conversation we meet a few days later for drinks. I'm very direct and up front with my views she hated a lot of my morals my views of sex, she sensed I've been with a lot of women she knew I wasn't safe. I also knew she was submissive and her tough front was just that. The second night we meet I meet her on the train platform near my place I tell her I forgot my coat we go to my place so later she'll feel comfortable coming back, we stay a few min and head out. I keep her out late past when she can take the train. We stay at my place nothing really happens, this girl doesn't even kiss in the first date sort of thing in the morning in my balcony I make out with her. A week later we've been talking hanging out she is super drunk she wants me to rescue her from guys at this bar, I tell her of she can walk the 20 blocks to me I will. She makes it too me, we go to my place she says don't take advantage of the drink girl I'm like whatever. Then in my bed she is like take advantage of the drunk girl. So I give her a few min because i dig her and then I do. She freaks out later but then rationalizes it. Starts sending sexy texts and wanting to make up for the bad performance. This girl was with me for over a year and adored the hell out of me and I never once supplicated to her views. She left because I wasnt there for her in the end as I had my own issues with relationships. She calls texts still loves me and hates me and even though she doesn't trust me and started seeing someone else it still hasn't stopped her from being around me. If I got her in the same room I could bang her. Basically like them but don't give a shit or bow down. Be the fucking man and they fall into the frame or they don't. This girl hated so much about me and yet I'm the one she will always compare other dudes too.

On a side note: when we broke up I let her know hey I was an ass I wasn't there for you when you needed me to be in some ways lets work it out. Now I fell out of my frame and into hers for a bit. The dynamic changed. Now she gave me shit for all the stuff she hated. When I finally said fuck this 'I'm dine the only thing I want you for is to fuck you and not listen to your bs' she fell back into my frame. Later she said you know if you were the way you were when we first met through the break up we would have Defintley hooked up more time. Mind you the way I was was the way she hated. And when I became what she logically hated she emotionally fell back in line. I could have fucked her last night but I played it easy. When we talked about this she was like you could have. And she is stringing along some other dude right now.

Remember nice girl or not inside they are still sluts for sex. All she wanted was to be submissive so I made her submissive because too me thats hot and she fucking loved it even though she'd fight me logically.

And the reason I didn't hook up with the ex last night is I had a get together planned with another nice girl I met the day before Day Bang style on the sidewalk which that day I turned into a same day meet up / make out. After I left the ex I went to her soon as she came out of her place I push her up against a wall and was like come here I missed those fucking lips. Hour later I am at her place because she 'had to check on her kitten' same story low partner count no sex for 6 months a lot of LMR I ignored and we hooked up. Afterwards she was supplicating to me about there being no pressure and no expectations as I never mentioned what I wanted. Don't change for a woman unless you feel it benefits you. Have your frame they either like it or don't. Mine is I do what I like when I like and I'm very sexual they either dig it or dont and move and and that is fine too

i think its gonna be a sort of learning curve for me when i attempt this.i wanto be able to bring out that inner slut which i know she has.im going to be straight up with her cause shes always giving me the eyes yet acts all friendly with me but i try not to buy into it.

good advice here and it just shows how different chicks can handle your personality and whats the outcome. see a lot of my mates would be like "yeah id love to smash (her name) but she's not up for that,shes a little daddys girl" etc

EVEN THOUGH she did give one of my mates a very sly wank years ago....so theres progress right there,il keep that in mind

i think aspects of game like this need to be adressed more - the nice girls,are they really that innocent little girl or the slut of your dreams? its the journey not the destination people!

For me it's always been to appeal to the emotional and sexual vs logic. Which is pretty standard I guess. But if you lead, give them a good time and they know what you're about and completely comfortable being physical and sexual and have confidence and take it or leave it and you don't fall into their frame you should be good. You don't have to be direct verbally but if you are physically and mentally that's where I find the best playing field to be

You also have to remember nice girls get sexually frustrated and sometimes just want to feel wanted as well, and that by going for what YOU want you are helping make her feel wanted. And you play it right based on the situation they will thank you for it

The other important thing I find is to not engage or vindicate their beliefs. It's like you don't even hear it. Kind of like with LMR. Once you engage or go along with their line of thinking you lose. From my perspective anyway. Agree where you genuinely agree wit them and for the rest Push push push, cause discomfort, give them anxiety, who cares it causes attraction, gets them wet and at the least they'll hate or respect you for staying by your beliefs.

Quote: (10-13-2011 03:50 PM)Richie Wrote:  

She doesn't want a good rogering from the likes of you. She wants a nice Beta to bang. I dont buy all this 'all girls are sluts' business^^^.
I always try to date 'nice' girls. That is my thing. In order to date nice girls you need to be a nice boy. Turn on the pressure and you will scare her away. She doesn't need or want you. Your best bet is to play it very cool and be 'NICE'. Sure you can tease her and turn on the charm a little... But I have a lost out to nice girls for being to Alpha. Nice girls arnt stupid. They have been brought up properly and have been taught to respect themselves and not be a slut. Sure they enjoys sex... but she enjoys it with like minded guys on her level.
Nice guy game is also required to game those mid-upper class girls who dont go to nightclubs. I am in the process of writing a bunch of scripted day game openers for those occasions where a much more tactical approach is required to get her attention.
These girls do not need your cock. You need to come in under the radar and make them believe you are cool guy not the needy one.
It takes time and patience. But if you are like me I'd rather bang and hold on to 1 hot nice girl than bang 50 sluts.

To me, Everything in bold is gross. I didn't read enough to know if this is a joke, while some understanding is good, if I have a clean slate, can get in and get attraction moving with a 'nice girl', I'd wipe the floor against a guy with the above attitude and she'd rationalize it later while keeping whoever has the above attitude around as a back burner/comfort.

Seriously just tonight I hooked up with my ex, who is one of these so called labeled nice girls to the 8th degree, and she hates (loves) my ass and doesn't trust me for shit (even said over text literally 24 hours ago she can't fuck me 'because until she feels I see and respect her fully as a person and not some nameless girl of many I fuck'), and she has a guy around she really likes she is dating who has the exact same above attitude who is logically the better choice for her in every way and she just sent me a text thanking me..