rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FTGE (Fuck This Gay Earth)

I'm sure there are other threads, but file this one under fuck this gay earth and I'm sure there are many others to stack under this thread.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/arthur...202140383/

[Image: 200.gif]

Weak thread. No indication of what this is about.

Why should we click?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Fixed it for ya. Sorry you didn't have the curiosity and patience to spend a second of your life clicking a link.

"Arthur" character comes out as gay, gets married in season 22 premiere

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mr-ratburn-...-premiere/

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cdaff636d53317836...=giphy.gif]

Typical postmodern bullshit, it never ends.

For reference:

thread-54309.html

Quote: (03-07-2016 03:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

We have a lot of newbies here who don't know the best way to share articles and other links, so I wanted to create a brief guide.

How To Start A New Thread With Something You Want To Share:

1. Write a thread subject that is clear and detailed. It's better to be more detailed than vague. All members should know exactly what they're clicking on. Do not try to make your subject "enticing" to get clicks. If you are sharing a news article, simply copy and paste the headline.

2. Introduce the link by sharing a quick summary of what it's about (optional). A one sentence introduction is sufficient.

3. Share an excerpt of the link. If it's a news article, quote at least the main paragraph. If it's a video, embed it. It's better to share the best parts of an article instead of the entire text. If you do share the entire text, bold the best parts.

4. Share the source link. Paste the http:// link for users who want to learn more.

5. Share additional information from your research (optional). Pull in extra videos or pictures that put the issue in context. If your article is about a woman, share a photo of her so we can determine her bangability.

6. Add additional commentary or a reaction gif. After you share the excerpt, feel free to include your opinion on what you just shared.

Here's an example: thread-54308.html

My subject is clear, the excerpt tells members what is going on without requiring them to click over to the news article, I pull in an extra news video, and share a brief commentary on why this is important.

The bottom line is that users should know what they're clicking on when they read your subject and also when they read the excerpt that you share. Because there are so many posts on this forum, this system ensures that members don't waste their time on topics they're not interested in.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I hate it when thread starters are criticized because someone thinks it's not a good idea for a thread or because the topic has been discussed elsewhere. If you don't like the thread, no one is forcing you to post on it. Get a life.

Having said that, what the fuck, OP? This topic has been discussed elsewhere. Get a life.

And no, I didn't just contradict myself, I merely said one thing and then said something totally at odds with my previous statement. Get a life.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Seems to me that this kind of content would already fall under the domain of the Clown World thread.

We already have a clown world thread.