rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightcrawling my way to Mexico City

So my bang exploits have been limited to SEA thus far, I will find myself in Mexico City this fall.

I've read the threads, but here is the bottom line: I'm a 50-year-old, slightly overweight white guy from Nebraska. I do really well in SEA.

What awaits me in CDMX?

I would start pipelining if I were you. That way you know what you're getting into.

I doubt you'll do good, probably should just stick to SEA at your age.

You didn't mention language ability. You better start learning Spanish. Plan on doing a lot of approaches in high traffic areas.

Lots of things to consider, but is 50 really too old for CMDX? What if he lost the gut, and picked up some Spanish?

OP whats your budget? I suspect you will need more disposable cash in Mexico to pull.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

If he’s comparing Bangkok to Mexico City then don’t expect it to be any cheaper. If anything things are a bit more expensive due to his age. A young guy get away with being cheap but an older guy who is slightly overweight and no Spanish skills will end up with his dick in his hand. Age gaps is something you definitely do not see in CDMX especially at the age of 50. Unfortunately places that have gringo hunters will be filled with young women in their 20s and early 30s.

What’s really well in Bangkok/Manila? I think anything is improvement over Nebraska
What he needs to do?
Spend the summer getting in shape and working on his dress game. Shorts and t shirts that you see men wearing in BKK will get you negative lays in CMDX.
Spend some time learning Spanish.
Understand how social setting works in CDMX. At his age I would lean towards bottle service especially if he goes alone. Many of these smaller clubs that gringos do not go to are filled with younger girls but are 80% tables with people dancing at them. I think it’s pointless to go solo and lost up at a random bar like you would in Bangkok.
Know your target age range. If you’re in shape and dress sharp then women in their 30s are obtainable.

I would say fly down there for a week a month before you’re suppose to stay there and see how it goes. It sounds like you’re staying there long term?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Appreciate the info, fellas. I realize Mexico isn't the Philippines and I'm not going to pull girls in their 20's.

I'm even good with women in their 40's.

OP would you say you are good looking? How is your overall game? What kind of financial situation are you in? Not to necessarily woo the chicks with a bankroll, but to know what kind of lifestyle you plan on living there. Is there a niche lifestyle you plan on exploiting there?