rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram in 2019: why the world is fucked beyond repair

I'd like to address a painful truth...

The world is fucked.

Social media has created a frenzied atmosphere worldwide (and especially in the western world) where you are expected to be on, all the time.

This is not just true for the workplace, but also (and even more so) for game.

If you plan to attract and bang 18-22 year old women today...

It is not enough to be a leader.

You must show that you are a leader on Instagram.

It is not enough to be funny and free-spirited.

You must show that you are funny and free-spirited on Instagram.

It is not enough to have pre-selection in person as you walk throughout your city and run game.

You must show pre-selection on Instagram.

If you don't have Instagram in 2019, you are creepy.

"Fuck instagram, fuck social media. I'm not going to participate in that stupid bullshit and destruction of society"...you might say.

Okay, grandpa.

Good luck fucking prime pussy.

Mark my words: in 5 years, grandmas will be on instagram just like they are on Facebook today.

You guys...this is different.

This is an absolute paradigm shift.

We've had texting, and phone calls, chat apps, and video chat, and social media...

We've kept up on Facebook and shown some pics and videos of our life.

Some of us have even taken to YouTube and recorded long form content...

But never before have we had the dynamic that Instagram has thrusted upon us.

Now, there is not the ability, or even a small, vague expectation to post cool stuff about you.

Now, it's become absolutely, 100% subconsciously expected for any and all high value males to actively demonstrate their value on Instagram. And if you don't, it is assumed that you are a creepy loser.

Guys, I don't want to believe it either.

I don't want to be on Instagram either.

I want to have my offline life...show up and have a good time with women, and carry on my fucking way.

But you don't understand.

This isn't idol worship.

This isn't "celeb watching"...

This is young women having access to every high value male on the planet, within milliseconds.

But I want to be clear.

I'm not saying you should meet women on Instagram.

I think social circle and direct approach are the ways to go.

But when you "number close"...you now need to "instagram close" instead...

If you don't, it will mark you as old. out of touch. grandpa.

They WILL look at your IG profile.

If it's not at least decent.....your chances at meeting up again are even more slim than a traditional number close...even if she's hot from the in-person interaction.

Yes, a small percentage of girls will like the fact that you're older or unique and don't have IG (if that's the route you want to stick to)...but the vast majority will not allow themselves to make a decision on you without the social proof that Instagram now allows ...and has made the standard in young people's minds.

Look...do what you want.

But guys....let's not be on the wrong side of history.

Prime pussy will always be available.

But quite specifically, Instagram is the gatekeeper that we ALL need to be paying more attention to and working on every day.

Start posting.

Start learning.

Don't be the last one to join (because you WILL when everyone finally has it 5-7 years from now)...you will eventually have to.

Just like the people who thought they didn't need a phone, or facebook, or snapchat.

This is a warning.

Don't miss out.[/i]

Shakeitt:The world is fucked because of instagram.

Also shakeitt: everyone better get on instagram.

Quote: (05-11-2019 09:52 PM)king bast Wrote:  

Shakeitt:The world is fucked because of instagram.

Also shakeitt: everyone better get on instagram.

I believe that both statements are true.

Trust me, I know it's fucked.

But I don't see it ever going back, barring a near apocalyptic event.

OP works for Facebook.

Is that a first world thing/American thing??

Here in my country many girls have instagram but don't care if you don't have an account.

I guess its the new facebook. Copied from his other, equally long rant about the impending doom for anyone without an instagram account, "It's at least as big as the phone, radio, television, or internet revolutions."

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote: (05-11-2019 11:57 PM)Zoso Wrote:  

Here in my country many girls have instagram but don't care if you don't have an account.

Yes, but it's on an upward, exponential growth curve.

In 4 or 5 years even third world countries will be overrun with it. The cheapest smartphones can run it.

Developing countries are better for the time being....but not for long.

Quote: (05-12-2019 12:16 AM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

I guess its the new facebook. Copied from his other, equally long rant about the impending doom for anyone without an instagram account, "It's at least as big as the phone, radio, television, or internet revolutions."

I wish it was only as significant as Facebook.

Look, I think social media is shit.

It's a disease on society.

But the reality is Instagram makes Facebook look like a little bitch.

Instagram is dominating, and will dominate the social media landscape....but furthermore...it will dominate your life.

With regards to getting laid.

Look, there will always be small pockets of alternative lifestyles...of "fuck social media"...

But MOST of the hot chicks under 25 will be on there.

And I am not talking about spending all day on there.

I'm communicating to you a very specific suggestion: take your most DHV heavy content (pics, videos) and then record even more of it...and drip it on instagram consistently.

The reason is it will be harder and harder to time bridge with 18-24 year olds (assuming you're a normal guy who is attracted to girls in their prime)...if you don't have instagram..

It's not that instagram will get you laid...it's that a lack of it will keep you from getting laid.

I'm seeing this is college girls already...and have for the last year or so...

My post is going to age well...your comment however...I'm not so confident about that.

So if a guy who looked as good as brad pitt hit on a girl, you’re telling me she’d reject him because of no instagram?

Yea, right. I believe you.

Women do not give a single fuck. Its just something that adds to your value, you are absolutely retarded if you think it makes any tangible difference.

Quote: (05-12-2019 12:31 AM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

So if a guy who looked as good as brad pitt hit on a girl, you’re telling me she’d reject him because of no instagram?

Women do not give a single fuck. Its just something that adds to your value, you are absolutely retarded if you think it makes any tangible difference.

If a guy looks as good as Brad Pitt and has social status...then sure no problem.

Or if it's night game at house party or social circle and she's horny..cool.

But cold approach? Or cold introduction (in social circle)???

It's going to catch up with you.

I visualize "alt" chicks that rebel against social media in the future...the hippies of the next generation, etc...not doing social as much...

But they'll be few and far between.

The thing with good looking guys, though, to your point...is that we have it harder..

I don't like to bring this up, but it's pertinent to the conversation: I am good looking. Like...model good looking. I'm approached a few times every year by people who literally tell me I should do modeling. At coffee shops...out of the blue.

I say that because: girls see a good looking 'brad pitt' type of guy and they think "he must be slaying" -- and if your game is not ultra tight... (which today includes a great instagram)...then they'll be like "oh...what's wrong with him?"

That happens.

Yes, it's all mind over matter.

Yes, you can walk into a girl's reality and sweep her off her feet.

And yes, Instagram (social media or whatever IG is replaced by) is here to stay...and it's no longer an option.

It's a necessity.

Mark my words man. I"m trying to help.

The world is fucked beyond repair because access to pussy is reverting to pre-1970 levels unless you have instagram..

I guess everyone has their own benchmark for the end of the world.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (05-12-2019 12:58 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The world is fucked beyond repair because access to pussy is reverting to pre-1970 levels unless you have instagram..

I guess everyone has their own benchmark for the end of the world.

I genuinely don't understand what you mean by that..please elaborate?

It seems like western society (primarily) is being pushed towards that black mirror episode, everyone knows the one, with the social credit.

This is the easiest way for the elites to control us. They don't want physical war because they can't win, so they'll put everyone in a trance. What we are seeing with smartphones and social media is mind control and it's brutally effective. Look at the destruction it's done in just the last 10 years. Whats this going to look like 10 years from now? It's scary to think about.

I have to think some nationalist countries will eventually see the destructive nature of silicone valley and entirely block it's influence. I want to see countries ban Instagram and Facebook, the shitstorm that would arise from that would be incredible, and would hopefully lead to a domino effect.

Lastly, fuck what broken women want. Any skank who's addicted to Instagram isn't prime pussy, that shit has become a boner killer for me, I'm losing the urge to even hate fuck those woman anymore. Just leave the west if you have to, go where women are still mostly normal.

Quote: (05-11-2019 11:57 PM)Zoso Wrote:  

Same. I am from Croatia and it's not a big deal. To add, not even all girls I met have instagram or even facebook. Some have instagram but don't have a single picture, some have two/three and some have gorillion. It depends really.

You could go ahead and get an Instagram and spend all that time managing it rather then doing something more productive or you could tell a prospect why you don't have Instagram.

It falls under game called "Not Having Instagram Game."

Just tell her you "feel" like instagram is bad for reasons xyz then calibrate from there. People seem too stressed out yada yada...You'll come up with a good rebel game model in no time.

If Instagram is becoming more important as you say, I wonder if it is because the more quality women are leaving tinder?

Quote: (05-12-2019 12:31 AM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

Bollocks. The insidiousness of social media consists in no small part in the fact that it hasn't just worked as a tool to massively leverage the female hypergamous instinct, by putting top-shelf dick at their fingertips in a way no woman could have ever dreamed of before the smartphone came along with the arms race in looks-matching this has triggered in the West. Oh no, much more disturbingly than even this development has been the way its mass adoption has changed some fundamentally key concepts that had hitherto enjoyed a stable existence.

Take the notion of reality itself: social media such as IG and Facebook doesn't just allow women to better explore the contours of our existing realm, but rather constitutes a new form of reality in its own right, I would contend. You can witness this change through the behaviour of especially young women in public whilst on public transport or going about their daily business: They are all but oblivious to the natural flow of the river of human life, which in the pre-smartphone era would have at least garnered some degree of their attention and interest, however fleetingly that may have been. Fast forward to today and we what do we see? That women treat the "real", i.e., physical world almost as an annoying distraction from their brave, new virtually promised land. It's almost as if what we previously called "real" now functions as a watered-down, derivative notion that is becoming with each passing day ever more subservient to the virtual. You guys, especially some of you older guns, may mock the OP, but I fear he's onto something here.

If you want to test what I'm saying, just consider the consequences that we can all easily verify by just walking out of the house: Upon receiving a notification, a woman will fixate on her smartphone like an addict who's just about to take a toke on the crack pipe, scrambling hurriedly and with some agitation to reach for her personal portal to the Truth. Prior to receiving the notification, this woman was a largely lifeless and unresponsive being to her surroundings - then suddenly comes the jingle and it's as if the half-alive corpse has come to life ever so briefly, before soon again returning to its state of slumber as the miniscule dopamine hit that was yet another IG like wears away into the ether that is her narcissistic mind.

In other words, IG and other social media aren't just another way to DHV, they have become part of the status-determining mechanism of male value itself: The medium really now is the message.

I can count on one hand the number of girls that have asked me for instagram, and most of those have been after I've been fucking them for a few weeks. If it ever becomes necessary then I'll get on there, but at the moment I'm doing fine without it.

Last time I was in America (year and a half ago?), I met several girls in the 19-22 range who didn't like social media and were opted out. Some were fairly hot.

I'm no expert on what goes on back home, but I suspect we'll see more of this from the young up and comers as time goes on.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The problem with your theory is that it leads you to become a lamb always following and moving with the others.

I'm not knocking you, being a follower is a must for some people, you can carry on with your life being just another face, speaking a set of words and resembling actions that can be repeated and replicated by any other person chasing the popularity game and trying to feel important. That is, after-all. is what social media and instagram is.

But I'll say this. Let's take two different men:

If one man has 20k instagram followers, spending his days and nights running Jarvee, scraping yoga studios, following and unfollowing, buying likes, archiving and reposting traveling photos, constantly whoring out his status, doing number closes, instagram closes or whatever, trying to demonstrate value and popularity,

and you give me another man who simply walks into a cafe, club, or social event and says " Hey, look, you're absolutely beautiful and tomorrow after work, I'm going to be at that Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop across the street having a ice cream, I think I'm going to do one scoop of Red Velvet Cake in a waffle cone, and you know what, you should come help me eat that scoop of ice cream.

That second man will not only have a happier and more fulfilling life, he will go to his grave knowing that he held the cards, he wrote the rules, and he was in a league of his own that no book or forum post could ever explain.

Notches and numbers aren't everything bro. It's only a per-requisite to get to the second chapter of game and the second chapter of figuring out who you are and what you are worth. None of us have things figured out, the world is cruel, people are broken, and we lose the ones we love the most to death and suffering but molding who you really are in order to be accepted by others is not the way to live a happy life. The only way to do that is to design a life around the things that make you happy and writing your own script. The moment you begin to see instagram as a necessity and a permanent thing revolving around likes and false impressions in order to get laid, is the moment your life will become lifeless.

Took me 20 years to realize that.

^ [Image: potd.gif]

Yet again, Brother LINUX...

You the man.

We need to reconnect!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I never add women on Facebook or Instagram

They will always ask for it and i never give it out

I do have IG though, but i always refuse to give it out, i have had some some crazy bitches still manage to use my phone number to track me to this app and add me

I always refuse to accept their request and when they ask why i don't accept, i say " used to have this but don't use it anymore or not active on social media"

communication is purely sms and WhatsApp

I don't see what value you can gain by adding a woman on IG, if she is attracted to you already, IG is not gonna get her more wet for you. But you do have a lot to lose especially if she considers your lifestyle not good enough.

Women use your IG to snoop on you, verify your status, check if you have other girls, etc etc especially if she has doubts about you.

Well i'm not an NBA star or Drake, so i don't fight on this terrain.

sliding into DMs never worked for me but if it works for you hey, keep doing what works for you

My IG is linked to my Tinder account however. Here it is primarily used for status verification and confirming i'm not a serial killer.

Quote: (05-12-2019 03:28 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

We need to cross paths again.

Yes. we do bro.

50+ countries under out belts, hundreds of women, a many years of life lessons, and yet there we sat, just enjoying the music, laughing, and wondering if that singer was a girl or a tranny.

Thats a memory worth holding on to.

I don't know if I'm over the hill but don't motorcycles and muscles and a DGAF attitude with a shitty spare helmet still work?

I have it on good authority that instagram is getting to be more of a gateway but daygame is hardly dead. So sayeth my source. Instagram is like hair. Have good instagram or no instagram, never in between, but if you have no Instagram you better walk and talk like you DGAF.

I find it hard to believe that women no longer respond to maverick alphas.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (05-12-2019 03:45 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2019 03:28 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

We need to cross paths again.

Yes. we do bro.

50+ countries under out belts, hundreds of women, a many years of life lessons, and yet there we sat, just enjoying the music, laughing, and wondering if that singer was a girl or a tranny.

Thats a memory worth holding on to.

That's what I'm talking about!

You're one of the few willing to wander into a late night Arab disco with me at 3 or 4 in the morning just to smoke shisha and watch the happiest drunks in the world dance with hookers too.

[Image: banana.gif]

Most guys out in Manila on the prowl couldn't be bothered, but talk about pure gold entertainment...

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (05-12-2019 03:21 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Last time I was in America (year and a half ago?), I met several girls in the 19-22 range who didn't like social media and were opted out. Some were fairly hot.

I'm no expert on what goes on back home, but I suspect we'll see more of this from the young up and comers as time goes on.

I feel like the Gen Z, post Millennial age group will become less social media obsessed. Most of the 13-17 year olds I know are anyways. Maybe because they were born with it, so it's not a new shiny toy, just a toy.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion