rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dancehall joints (and the black Toronto lizards that frequent them)

I've been switching up my venues recently and trying out specifically venues that frequent black lizards. My black lizard count is rather low and a tad stale and I need to pick it up a notch.

With this in mind, I roused a wing that is into those type of spots and we rolled out to a spot that was pumping dancehall all night long.

The music was very loud and of course the crowd were no strangers to moving in on lizards.
Being it Toronto and the thirst level of these places, the lizards obviously had their scales up.

Now, bearing in mind that I was keeping Roosh's principles in mind, i.e. the 3 second rule and what not, I would like some review at mind.

Roosh, I like to wait for the lizards to get liquored up a bit before I move in. I find that if I move in too early, they are too scared for me to really get that effective motion.

How do you suggest moving in a club where one stands out so that that individual can game multiple lizards without placing all eggs in the basket of the first lizard.

Should I stand near the bar and just lean over surreptitiously to talk to lizards as they come by for fluids or there is another post position that you state as ideal?

Bear in mind, that if a lizard generally sees a dude talking to one lizard and then he moves to her, she will probably tag him as a player (it has happened to me enough times to know that I can't really bogarde through).

Bearing in mind that reggae clubs generally attract hypergamous reptiles (black lizards in layman's terms), would you suggest any different strategies there?

My wing (a Jamaican dude) generally chills and snipes here and there when we go out but I don't know if that works well for me. I want the most bang for my buck. I profferred the idea of me blitzing the joint (I did that last time in Oakville) but although it was very psychologically rewarding, my gains were very minimal.

Roosh (and other seasoned reggae joint hunters), should I blitz reggae spots, operating on a kamikaze 3 second rule protocol?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I see no one in here goes to dancehall joints.....or deals with Jamaican lizards...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

What is a dancehall Moma? Is it a nightclub that caters to a particular culture?

Quote: (10-14-2011 10:15 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I see no one in here goes to dancehall joints.....or deals with Jamaican lizards...

Is the approach for black lizards in a dancehall joint, any different from your approach in a hip hop club, or techno club?

Are Jamaican lizards a different breed of lizards all together?

While vacationing in Negril , I noticed that dancehall spots can be a very hole in the wall type of shit-hole setting, and, whores who usually attend such events are primarily posers, with extremely clannish behavior. Maybe after a few outings at a spot, one would be able to ascertain that it is no different than a hip hop club, who attract the same breed of ego-maniacal posers. How do you approach those?

Quote: (10-14-2011 10:30 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What is a dancehall Moma? Is it a nightclub that caters to a particular culture?

Dancehall is the term given to the music that was created from the Jamaican culture. In the UK it's called ragga but over here in North America, it's referred to as dancehall.

It's more of a raunchy edgy type of sound with a lot of attitude and as Pusscrook mentioned..posing. It differs from reggae which is more like Bob Marley, Peter Tosh type of stuff.

Below is an example of how dancehall sounds.

So in conclusion, dancehall refers to the type of music not the venue itself, el mechanico.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-14-2011 10:34 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Is the approach for black lizards in a dancehall joint, any different from your approach in a hip hop club, or techno club?

Are Jamaican lizards a different breed of lizards all together?

While vacationing in Negril , I noticed that dancehall spots can be a very hole in the wall type of shit-hole setting, and, whores who usually attend such events are primarily posers, with extremely clannish behavior. Maybe after a few outings at a spot, one would be able to ascertain that it is no different than a hip hop club, who attract the same breed of ego-maniacal posers. How do you approach those?

I've never done too well in those joints, Pusscrook. By and large, that's the type of joints. The thing about Toronto is that the black population here are primarily from either Caribbean or African descent which influences the urban music scene to be either soca or dancehall.

As you mention, it is very clannish and I have a very low score on single night takedowns from those particular joints. When I go in there, there is often lots of attitude since they don't know me from Adam and I have to deal with cold fronts.

However, I do delight in the asses on parades there and sometimes I feel like just blitzing the place.

However, I was interested to see if anyone is particularly successful at cleaning up in these places (or similar type of venues) and what strategies they employ or suggest.

Bear in mind that Jamaican influenced lizards respond to different triggers and so the negs and all of that have never worked for me.
The only thing that would seemingly work is flashing ice, a fly whip and pungent kush which I do not possess. But even if this was flashed as a lure, it would just result in gold diggers.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Have you tried bringing a white guy that could dance with you? I mean as good as the other patrons. That may raise a few female eyebrows.

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:31 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Have you tried bringing a white guy that could dance with you? I mean as good as the other patrons. That may raise a few female eyebrows.

Toronto has lots of mix so having white guys around is no novelty. There was several white guys in there plugged into some hawt lizards. Nobody blinks an eyelid.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Is it like this in Tampa?

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:13 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I've never done too well in those joints, Pusscrook. By and large, that's the type of joints. The thing about Toronto is that the black population here are primarily from either Caribbean or African descent which influences the urban music scene to be either soca or dancehall.

As you mention, it is very clannish and I have a very low score on single night takedowns from those particular joints. When I go in there, there is often lots of attitude since they don't know me from Adam and I have to deal with cold fronts.

However, I do delight in the asses on parades there and sometimes I feel like just blitzing the place.

However, I was interested to see if anyone is particularly successful at cleaning up in these places (or similar type of venues) and what strategies they employ or suggest.

Bear in mind that Jamaican influenced lizards respond to different triggers and so the negs and all of that have never worked for me.
The only thing that would seemingly work is flashing ice, a fly whip and pungent kush which I do not possess. But even if this was flashed as a lure, it would just result in gold diggers.
Hope this helps.....

When I travel to third world spots, I tend to lurk in local hole-in -the wall places when I want to look for action. I like these spots because the girls are usually retarded, and receptive to my scheme.

My scheme is to :
a)Act like a local. By this I mean don't look as if you are too anxious to push up on the pussy. This is not a whorehouse. These whores don't want friends thinking the "new" guy fucked them that easily. THey are clannish, so, this can't be done with the "one night stand" in mind. If it happens, great, but I wouldn't approach it as such. Have a beer, sit around and talk shop with the wingman, and scan. I keep one fucking eye scanning but it's a high level radar scan, not that hard obvious stare. The key here is to almost create a setting in your mind of "I don't care , I'm just here shooting the shit with the homey".
B): Let's assume you did catch the eye of said lizard in such a setting....I usually just keep checking in with a scan every now and again. I have to know if I am wasting my time scanning , or does it look like potential. If I determine there is some interest there, I narrow the focus of the radar by increasing the amount of times I "check" in. There is no need to jump across the table for her. If she is truly interested, you will see it.
c): Once you have determined a level of interest, approach is as normal. Perhaps offering a drink or a compliment. These hole-in -a wall whores are quite materialistic(yet broke as fuck), ego-maniacal,and a lot less educated than your high end reptile. You will not be "Mr. sought after" in my experience since for these types of lizards, everything is about the "show", and status. I wouldn't worry too much about how much you strike out. You should expect it. There is always one stray lizard in the bunch, and as you spend more time around them , you will spot the whore a mile away. I have also found that the chick with the sweetest looking ass, who commands the most attention, requires a bit more than what you may be offering, These monuments( I call them that because they are content to stand around all night, knowing you are drooling ) are best left to those who know them well.

Hope this helps,

Pusscrook

Quote: (10-14-2011 12:31 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Is it like this in Tampa?

That's kind of like it, except there is no star, it's just music playing and lizards in colourful attire posted everywhere..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-14-2011 01:51 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:13 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Hope this helps.....

When I travel to third world spots, I tend to lurk in local hole-in -the wall places when I want to look for action. I like these spots because the girls are usually retarded, and receptive to my scheme.

My scheme is to :
a)Act like a local. By this I mean don't look as if you are too anxious to push up on the pussy. This is not a whorehouse. These whores don't want friends thinking the "new" guy fucked them that easily. THey are clannish, so, this can't be done with the "one night stand" in mind. If it happens, great, but I wouldn't approach it as such. Have a beer, sit around and talk shop with the wingman, and scan. I keep one fucking eye scanning but it's a high level radar scan, not that hard obvious stare. The key here is to almost create a setting in your mind of "I don't care , I'm just here shooting the shit with the homey".
B): Let's assume you did catch the eye of said lizard in such a setting....I usually just keep checking in with a scan every now and again. I have to know if I am wasting my time scanning , or does it look like potential. If I determine there is some interest there, I narrow the focus of the radar by increasing the amount of times I "check" in. There is no need to jump across the table for her. If she is truly interested, you will see it.
c): Once you have determined a level of interest, approach is as normal. Perhaps offering a drink or a compliment. These hole-in -a wall whores are quite materialistic(yet broke as fuck), ego-maniacal,and a lot less educated than your high end reptile. You will not be "Mr. sought after" in my experience since for these types of lizards, everything is about the "show", and status. I wouldn't worry too much about how much you strike out. You should expect it. There is always one stray lizard in the bunch, and as you spend more time around them , you will spot the whore a mile away. I have also found that the chick with the sweetest looking ass, who commands the most attention, requires a bit more than what you may be offering, These monuments( I call them that because they are content to stand around all night, knowing you are drooling ) are best left to those who know them well.

Hope this helps,

Pusscrook

hmm pusscrook, perhaps I'm over intellectualizing this too much, you are right

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

I think dancefloor game is key, I guess that kind of goes without saying... I need to read Samseau's post sometime, because I've all but given up on dancefloor game, at least as far as cold approaching on the dancefloor goes...

It's too loud to talk and maybe I'm just not good looking enough, but I'd say 8 out of 10 times I try to creep on the dancefloor without spitting proper game, I get flat out rejected. The other 2 times the girl is usually drunk, horny, and DTF... The high rejection rate is just too daunting.

There is a local venue that does a dancehall night around here, some cute girls usually hit it, but I struggle with the game because of the aforementioned reasons. Maybe the best tactic would be to take a page from the book of King Flex, and "sprinkle a bunch of honeys with small does of your game", buy stepping on a "courtesy level", with some friendly game, "hey how's it going tonight, what you drinking, I like your outfit, etc."

Then as the night progresses, and maybe you get some good IOI's or hook into conversation, then you can bounce the honey to the dancefloor and start getting grimy.

Personally I like dancehall and hopefully will find some good venues once I bounce to living in a city.

I'm not familiar w/these places so I can't give any advice. Reggae isn't a style of music I'm particularly good at dancing with, but, if this place has as much dancing as you say it does, it sounds like you need to dance to score reliably at this venue.

Try looking at cats who are dancing well there, and see if and how they move in on the lizards. That will give you all the knowledge you need. This is a standard operating proceedure for me - see what other alphas are doing.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-15-2011 10:48 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm not familiar w/these places so I can't give any advice. Reggae isn't a style of music I'm particularly good at dancing with, but, if this place has as much dancing as you say it does, it sounds like you need to dance to score reliably at this venue.

Try looking at cats who are dancing well there, and see if and how they move in on the lizards. That will give you all the knowledge you need. This is a standard operating proceedure for me - see what other alphas are doing.

In this particular club there were none dancing that weren't with lizards they brought in. It was more of a poser game or flosser game.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

It's getting cold here in toronto...

What clubs/bars feature dancehall in T.O? I know a few in scarborough, but not in the DT core.

My favourite type of raves, HANDS DOWN. I used to go to a lot of these raves in London just for the whining...girls there love to whine. When i went to Toronto i was looking for this kinda of raves and only been to one big rave in a park (after carnival rave). How does one find those raves in toronto? Do you know about any under21s raves sites from toronto? (the younger they are the freakier they are).

If you also know about such raves in other cities let me know, my favourite type of raves of all times..but many niggas shook to reach them raves.

These raves is all a try fuck in a toilet thing or get the number and call the whore the next day..if you drive, try take them home after the party.

Quote: (10-18-2011 12:41 AM)pitt Wrote:  

My favourite type of raves, HANDS DOWN. I used to go to a lot of these raves in London just for the whining...girls there love to whine. When i went to Toronto i was looking for this kinda of raves and only been to one big rave in a park (after carnival rave). How does one find those raves in toronto? Do you know about any under21s raves sites from toronto? (the younger they are the freakier they are).

If you also know about such raves in other cities let me know, my favourite type of raves of all times..but many niggas shook to reach them raves.

These raves is all a try fuck in a toilet thing or get the number and call the whore the next day..if you drive, try take them home after the party.

Yeah man, a bunch of my friends go to these raves.

From the photos I've seen the quality is ok, some hot girls and some really ugly girls(like horribly ugly).

I'm not really into that scene but I can hook you up. Send me a pm with you number and I'll give you the info on any upcoming all ages raves.

Ummm... guys raves and dancehall clubs are two very different beasts.

Raving is what people did in the early 1990's, it often involved ecstasy pills, glow sticks, trance music, and ridiculous clothing.

Dancehall on the other hand is like the Jamaican equivalent of American rap music, just more with a reggae edge.

Quote: (10-18-2011 10:39 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Ummm... guys raves and dancehall clubs are two very different beasts.

Raving is what people did in the early 1990's, it often involved ecstasy pills, glow sticks, trance music, and ridiculous clothing.

Dancehall on the other hand is like the Jamaican equivalent of American rap music, just more with a reggae edge.

Bruv, you are confusing the London terms once again. In London, we call clubbing raves irrespective of whether there is trance and pills.

I believe Pitt is a London native (or lived there long enough to pick up the slang). I too am a London native so I know exactly what he means.

Pitt - If you check out Aura at Sheppard and Yonge, that's a decent dancehall rave. Rumours in Scarborough is supposed to be alright but it's a bit of a dive. Never been to Rumours personally.

I've done Aura once and I'll probably go back again. I need a Caribbean all star team for the winter.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-15-2011 12:42 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2011 10:48 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

In this particular club there were none dancing that weren't with lizards they brought in. It was more of a poser game or flosser game.

Find a different dancehall venue, or try going there on different nights to find a friendly scene.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Moma - do the girls whine hard on any of the clubs that you have mentioned? Because the 2 clubs that i have been in toronto, i hardly saw any whining going on.

Quote: (10-18-2011 12:37 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Moma - do the girls whine hard on any of the clubs that you have mentioned? Because the 2 clubs that i have been in toronto, i hardly saw any whining going on.

If you mean whether they whine hard on guys, I didn't really see this to be the case but you know Jam lizards can go on a bit stoosh.

However if you want some serious non prejudiced whining, you want to check out a Trini joint or anything playing soca. That's where you can really stick it to the reptiles there.

I'm going to go back to Aura again at least in the next month. First time I didn't go hard enough. I'll go hard this next time and I'll let you know. However my friend went last Sat (it was free for all before midnight) and he said it was flooded with lizards. He said he took something home.

I'll get the scoop from him tomorrow. He's seasoned.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards