rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

genital warts

genital warts

I got genital warts sometime last year, i think this is the most common STD and something like 90% of sexually active ppl have it, and given that ive fucked about 250 girls ive probably had it for a while. Well i developed symptoms last year and pretty much knew what it was but I only had two small, round warts..they almost looked like skin tags and didnt have the "cauliflower" texture some do. Anyway i pretty much left it untreated and kept fucking girls as usual. It wasnt until one super hot girl, a solid 8, called me out when she noticed my warts..needless to say it was fucking embarrassing and she said she wasnt comfortable fucking me and left the room. LOL!!
I finally went to my doctor and he prescribed podofilox solution, which is a two week treatment. well i tried it and it didnt really work, the warts were smaller but still there and it also irritated the surrounding skin so for a while they looked worse. I gave up of podofilox and was planning to get cryosurgery, then i stumbled on this wart removal product on amazon and read the reviews which were good, so i decided to give it a shot. Its called "wart and mole vanish" costs $70 and i pretty much just followed the instructions. I used an emery board to roughen up the warts, then i applied the cream and repeated again. The warts turned black and developed a scab then they fell off in about 3 days. Im about 1 month post and the warts are all gone, i still have a bit of discoloration from the treatment but it gets better with time. So anyway i just wanted to recommend that product to anyone here that might have GW and hasnt had luck with other treatments.

genital warts

Thanks for the info.
Warts can still come back . So up your immune system .

genital warts

Apple Cider Vinegar 2.99

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

genital warts

I had warts a few years back too.

90% of guys get and many dudes don't even know they have it. I'm going for my year check up this week.

genital warts

Genital warts are usually condylomata, which are less bumpy and rough than ‘regular’ warts (squamous papillomas) that have the leafy look we are all used to. Also, condylomata have a broad and flat base where they join the skin and aren’t pedunculated like warts. This is probably why you didn’t recognize them as warts.

The two look different because they are caused by different strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV). However the treatments are similar, with most involving some sort of a chemical cautery, either an acid (often a salicylic acid like aspirin) or other irritating substance (apple cider vinegar is acetic acid based, like all vinegars, with a surprisingly low pH for something that we routinely eat) but sometimes they burn them off with electrocautery or freeze them with liquid nitrogen. It depends on the size, location, extent of disease, etc. In more widespread cases a cream or other topical medication is used that inserts a base analog into replicating DNA stopping its synthesis and killing the cell (5 FU is commonly used for this and other applications where skin cells need to be killed, like a basal cell carcinoma). The goal is to kill the epithelial cells that serve as the host for the virus, thereby stopping the infection.

The key thing to remember is that condylomata are caused by “high-risk” papillomaviruses whereas squamous papillomas are caused by “low-risk” viruses. As the name implies, the high-risk viruses have a small but non-zero chance of inducing a squamous cell carcinoma, particularly in areas that aren’t easily visible so the cancer has time to develop (like in the cervix). They can also cause penile cancer but it’s usually much more noticeable before it gets to that stage.

And, as we are hopefully all aware, these same viruses are quite at home in the posterior oral cavity (oropharynx, base of tongue, tonsils) where they cause similar infections to what is seen in the cervix and that subsequently have the potential for malignant transformation into oral squamous cell carcinoma. It’s pretty much accepted now that the vast majority of cervical cancers and squamous cell carcinomas of the posterior oral cavity and oropharynx are sexually transmitted diseases, with the main difference that HPV-induced oral cancer is more common in men than women.

genital warts

Ribbed for her pleasure.

genital warts

https://www.iamhja.com/2018/11/latest-wh...tures.html

genital warts

Quote: (05-06-2019 03:26 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

Genital warts are usually condylomata, which are less bumpy and rough than ‘regular’ warts (squamous papillomas) that have the leafy look we are all used to. Also, condylomata have a broad and flat base where they join the skin and aren’t pedunculated like warts. This is probably why you didn’t recognize them as warts.

The two look different because they are caused by different strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV). However the treatments are similar, with most involving some sort of a chemical cautery, either an acid (often a salicylic acid like aspirin) or other irritating substance (apple cider vinegar is acetic acid based, like all vinegars, with a surprisingly low pH for something that we routinely eat) but sometimes they burn them off with electrocautery or freeze them with liquid nitrogen. It depends on the size, location, extent of disease, etc. In more widespread cases a cream or other topical medication is used that inserts a base analog into replicating DNA stopping its synthesis and killing the cell (5 FU is commonly used for this and other applications where skin cells need to be killed, like a basal cell carcinoma). The goal is to kill the epithelial cells that serve as the host for the virus, thereby stopping the infection.

The key thing to remember is that condylomata are caused by “high-risk” papillomaviruses whereas squamous papillomas are caused by “low-risk” viruses. As the name implies, the high-risk viruses have a small but non-zero chance of inducing a squamous cell carcinoma, particularly in areas that aren’t easily visible so the cancer has time to develop (like in the cervix). They can also cause penile cancer but it’s usually much more noticeable before it gets to that stage.

And, as we are hopefully all aware, these same viruses are quite at home in the posterior oral cavity (oropharynx, base of tongue, tonsils) where they cause similar infections to what is seen in the cervix and that subsequently have the potential for malignant transformation into oral squamous cell carcinoma. It’s pretty much accepted now that the vast majority of cervical cancers and squamous cell carcinomas of the posterior oral cavity and oropharynx are sexually transmitted diseases, with the main difference that HPV-induced oral cancer is more common in men than women.

Christ man, can you repeat that in English? Is that the cancer you can get from eating too much pussy?

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

genital warts

Yes, to paraphrase Michael Douglas, you can get throat cancer from eating too much pussy.

It’s believed that men have a naturally lower resistance to HPV, which is leading to a spike in infections and oral cancers mostly in men, worldwide.

genital warts

Quote: (05-06-2019 09:05 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

Yes, to paraphrase Michael Douglas, you can get throat cancer from eating too much pussy.

It’s believed that men have a naturally lower resistance to HPV, which is leading to a spike in infections and oral cancers mostly in men, worldwide.

So why is it only women get vaccinated?

genital warts

Quote: (05-06-2019 03:26 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

thanks for the info. not often I learn something new on stds. Do you know if freezing the warts off reduces the chance of them developing cancer? Im guessing not since the cancer ones supposedly dont show warts?

genital warts

Quote: (05-05-2019 06:56 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

I got genital warts sometime last year, i think this is the most common STD and something like 90% of sexually active ppl have it, and given that ive fucked about 250 girls ive probably had it for a while. Well i developed symptoms last year and pretty much knew what it was but I only had two small, round warts..they almost looked like skin tags and didnt have the "cauliflower" texture some do. Anyway i pretty much left it untreated and kept fucking girls as usual. It wasnt until one super hot girl, a solid 8, called me out when she noticed my warts..needless to say it was fucking embarrassing and she said she wasnt comfortable fucking me and left the room. LOL!!
I finally went to my doctor and he prescribed podofilox solution, which is a two week treatment. well i tried it and it didnt really work, the warts were smaller but still there and it also irritated the surrounding skin so for a while they looked worse. I gave up of podofilox and was planning to get cryosurgery, then i stumbled on this wart removal product on amazon and read the reviews which were good, so i decided to give it a shot. Its called "wart and mole vanish" costs $70 and i pretty much just followed the instructions. I used an emery board to roughen up the warts, then i applied the cream and repeated again. The warts turned black and developed a scab then they fell off in about 3 days. Im about 1 month post and the warts are all gone, i still have a bit of discoloration from the treatment but it gets better with time. So anyway i just wanted to recommend that product to anyone here that might have GW and hasnt had luck with other treatments.

Were you raw dogging these girls?

genital warts

Quote: (05-06-2019 11:10 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Were you raw dogging these girls?

I dont think it matters. Mine were around the base and spread very quickly. Cotton balls soaked in ACV and taped on smells like shit but made them turn black and fall off in 24-48 hours.

I was under the impression that warts were the only symptom for men. So I didnt give it much thought once they were gone.

genital warts

Question is , how did you know you have genital warts . are the symptomes clear enough ?

genital warts

I had one once!!! A wart on my dick!!!! Straight dope!!!!.....

From some blond girl who I hanged out with for a bit and really enjoyed....
Got rid of that one ASAP!!!!

My one and only STD!!!!....

genital warts

To answer a question above (sorry, I’m on my phone and can’t seem to quote other posts) if you freeze off or otherwise kill the infected cells, that eliminates the risk of cancer. The problem comes when warts or infected areas aren’t identified for long periods of time. It takes years for squamous cell carcinoma to develop in HPV infected epithelium, which is why it occurs in the cervix and oropharynx (mucosa not normally examined because they aren’t easy to see).

And to answer another question above, boys should be vaccinated as well. The vaccines, which were originally designed to prevent cervical cancer, have been proven to protect against oropharyngeal carcinoma.

genital warts

Quote: (05-07-2019 08:30 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

To answer a question above (sorry, I’m on my phone and can’t seem to quote other posts) if you freeze off or otherwise kill the infected cells, that eliminates the risk of cancer. The problem comes when warts or infected areas aren’t identified for long periods of time. It takes years for squamous cell carcinoma to develop in HPV infected epithelium, which is why it occurs in the cervix and oropharynx (mucosa not normally examined because they aren’t easy to see).

And to answer another question above, boys should be vaccinated as well. The vaccines, which were originally designed to prevent cervical cancer, have been proven to protect against oropharyngeal carcinoma.

again , How do you know you have warts . are they that clear to notice ? or you can have it without knowing

genital warts

This is why even men should get the HPV vaccine, it protects against 90% of the HPV strains that cause genital warts.
Gardasil 4 or Gardasil 9, depending on your country.

Also raw dogging is usually a bad idea, while condoms don't protect fully against herpes and HPV since there is still skin contact around your pubic area and base of your dick.

genital warts

Quote: (05-07-2019 08:30 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

good to know. drop some knowledge on herpes please

genital warts

Quote: (05-07-2019 03:26 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Question is , how did you know you have genital warts . are the symptomes clear enough ?

yeah, you have WARTS!!!..and they were confirmed as GW by my doctor. I probably had it for years until warts developed since the HPV virus can stay dormant for a while. I may have herpes too, since i bareback anytime a girl lets me. I barebacked two new chicks last week.

genital warts

There is a special treatment available in Vietnam and China for HPV. (genital warts) I believe it is called ALA-PDT. I dont think I have read anyone who has got this treatment ever having the warts come back. so 100% success rate from my research. The cons are that you can only get this treatment in china or vietnam and it can be expensive to depending on your financial status. You also need to be there for 1-2 months . So it depends on the person

The freezing, laser , creams work for most. But 25% people have the warts come back. Even if they come back once a year it still would be annoying to deal with , especially if you are in a relationship. hpv has a recurrence rate of like 1 in 4 people. So the warts can come back if your immune system is not strong enough. So if you are in vietnam or china for 1-2 months (4-6 sessions are recommended )worth getting this.