rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Filipina blackmailing

Filipina blackmailing

There's a filipina bitch from tf she's blackmailing me with dick and face pics of me sending to my fb friends if I don't send her. Money

What to do?

Filipina blackmailing

Quote: (05-03-2019 01:41 PM)Davoer Wrote:  

There's a filipina bitch from tf she's blackmailing me with dick and face pics of me sending to my fb friends if I don't send her. Money

What to do?

Same advice we give women, don't send nudes in the first place. If it makes you feel better, it probably wasn't even a Filipina, it might be some dude in Nigeria or something. Old scam.

Filipina blackmailing

Tell Facebook. Probably have a policy about online bullying or explicit content.

Filipina blackmailing

Better take the bullet here and now, instead of getting embroiled in a bigger scheme down the road like having to pay paternity to a 3rd world whore for the rest of your life. So consider yourself lucky, and lesson learned...

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Filipina blackmailing

Quote: (05-03-2019 01:48 PM)Hombre Wrote:  

Tell Facebook. Probably have a policy about online bullying or explicit content.

Good call. I would also recommend checking out 419eater.com, it's a great anti-scammer site, functions like the "To Catch a Predator" online vigilante group. It's made up of all the peeps that have ever had their grandma scammed and they're out for blood. They've outlined all the scams that scammers fall for and have pretty good execution. The scammers will apparently go ANYWHERE to pick up the money, so they Google stuff like active minefields in their area and try to send them through.

"The rebels are skinning people alive in this town south Lagos!"

"Hey buddy, you need to pick up the money in this town south of Lagos."

Filipina blackmailing

Quote: (05-03-2019 01:52 PM)911 Wrote:  

Better take the bullet here and now, instead of getting embroiled in a bigger scheme down the road like having to pay paternity to a 3rd world whore for the rest of your life. So consider yourself lucky, and lesson learned...

Some good points, but paying blackmail never ends.

Filipina blackmailing

Should I just ignore them?

I, told. Her even, if she send it to fb friends I never send money.

She gave me a date to send her money otherwise she will do it.

Filipina blackmailing

There's no shame in dating a woman and having her be crazy and obsessed with you. Just let her send whatever pics she wants to, and tell your friends you can't help the effect you have on women.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Filipina blackmailing

I wish some girl would scam me this way..... then all my friends and family would know about my YUGE cock

[Image: hotsanta.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Filipina blackmailing

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:00 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

By "taking the bullet", I meant letting her send the pictures and not paying a cent.

OP should let her know that (1) he doesn't care nearly that much, that this would be a minor annoyance, and that (2) he would retaliate by letting all her own FB friends know that she is a gold digging scheming blackmailer, and maybe even file charges against her in the Philippines and with Interpol, which would block her from ever traveling to a first world country. I'd have a local lawyer contact her.

Filipina blackmailing

This is an old scam, I would also just Google it and see if there are "best practices" countermeasures already out. If you ever suspect something is a scam, just type a few key words of the sales pitch with the word "scam" at the end and you'll usually get a detailed breakdown of how the scam works and how best to deal with it.

Filipina blackmailing

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:17 PM)911 Wrote:  

By "taking the bullet", I meant letting her send the pictures and not paying a cent.

OP should let her know that (1) he doesn't care nearly that much, that this would be a minor annoyance, and that (2) he would retaliate by letting all her own FB friends know that she is a gold digging scheming blackmailer, and maybe even file charges against her in the Philippines and with Interpol, which would block her from ever traveling to a first world country. I'd have a local lawyer contact her.

Good stuff.

Filipina blackmailing

Do u think if I just ignore her she will lose interest?

I guess it's just the anxiety of the foreign men they using

She sent me a list of my fb friends even they are all hidden

Filipina blackmailing

VP didn't we tell you a couple of years ago to stop jerking off with Filipinas on Skype? If I was you I'd just pre-emptively tell all of my Facebook friends that I like to jack off online with 3rd world sluts, then the Filipina skank has nothing on you. Your friends probably already think you're a weirdo so it shouldn't be a big deal anyway.

Filipina blackmailing

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:20 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Good stuff.

One cannot "file charge with Interpol" though. And I would think it very difficult, for a foreigner, to drag some Filipino/a citizen to a court of Justice, in the Phils, and under Du30 rule at that.

Unless the foreigner is very rich and therefore powerful. But if the foreigner is very rich, he would deal (or order it dealt with) with such a situation in an extra-judicial way, sending someone to have a word with the bitch, no big deal.

But well, if OP is not wealthy, yes, "Better take the bullet" and do as described by 911: "OP should let her know that (1) he doesn't care nearly that much, that this would be a minor annoyance, and that (2) he would retaliate by letting all her own FB friends know that she is a gold digging scheming blackmailer"

Filipina blackmailing

I'm interested to know what will happen.
Good luck OP.

Filipina blackmailing

I told her already that I don't care and I deleted that old fb now

Filipina blackmailing

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:50 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:20 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Good stuff.

One cannot "file charge with Interpol" though. And I would think it very difficult, for a foreigner, to drag some Filipino/a citizen to a court of Justice, in the Phils, and under Du30 rule at that.

Unless the foreigner is very rich and therefore powerful. But if the foreigner is very rich, he would deal (or order it dealt with) with such a situation in an extra-judicial way, sending someone to have a word with the bitch, no big deal.

But well, if OP is not wealthy, yes, "Better take the bullet" and do as described by 911: "OP should let her know that (1) he doesn't care nearly that much, that this would be a minor annoyance, and that (2) he would retaliate by letting all her own FB friends know that she is a gold digging scheming blackmailer"

For Interpol, it's mostly about the threat of course, it's just a big word to drop on her.

I think OP could file against her in a US court though, and maybe contact the US consulate in Manilla, which might actually matter. She won't be prosecuted, but it could burn her bridge to any future American prospect/chump, or even a US visa.

Filipina blackmailing

Don't give into extortionists, ever. Unless you want to pay again and again. Tell her to go ahead to do it, you're not scared and you'll be in contact with your high powered lawyer that specializes in international law. Be professional but keep it kurt

Filipina blackmailing

It's just a dick pic. If (s)he actually posts it, just follow up with a joke. People might goof on you for a week then forget all about it.

Filipina blackmailing

"Hey guys, some crazy Philipina is threatening to send all of you pictures of my dong if I don't pay her off, what should I do?"

Post that on Facebook then go back to chatting up riceballs on the internet. Don't send any more dick pics though.

Filipina blackmailing

Guys still sending dick pics with their face in it still? If its just a dick pic without a face just tell her to go ahead and you will get a lawyer on her, go after he friend circle etc.

Filipina blackmailing

I chat since 15 years with Filipinas and Asians never experienced this shit

Filipina blackmailing

If you want to show a chick your dick, do it in person.

Filipina blackmailing

- Never pay extortion. Adversary will use it more than once.
- Don’t show that you care. The first time “she” mentioned, you should’ve laugh. Show that you don’t care (even if you care a lot). Mentioning lawyers will show that you care. The best lawyer won’t be able to do anything in Nigeria (or anything in another shithole country).

I guess the best thing is to just ignore.

Some scammers use recorded videos of girls during a chat. If in doubt, ask to make a peace symbol (or whatever).