rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame control

Frame control

Ok, I am in a situation that apparently I got REALLY angry with a woman for backstabbing me. I am not going to lie, it hurt because I honestly thought she had my best interests at heart. Anyway after she did what she did and even though she is still trying to be "Friendly" with me, I keep my interactions to a minimum with her now and I am very short on what I say and I remain distant. I honestly did not think she gave a shit if I spoke to her or not, since she has plenty of other male attention.

I ended up getting under her skin, she actually snapped at me the other night. All I thought "woo! feisty!". I ended up laughing, I couldn't take it seriously because of what she said "You think your funny? You are rude and disrespectful!" IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. It did NOT phase me at all. Then afterwards 15 minutes later, after I said something to her, with a grin, she actually was "glowing"and being very friendly.

I treated her like a little girl after that, spoiled brat. [Image: whip.gif]
what I learned, she hates being ignored (I wasn't deliberately trying to, I was wanting my space). It drove her crazy. lol.[Image: banana.gif]

So regardless of her being friendly or not. I come to understand frame control a little more and what made me aware of what kind of woman she is, constantly trying to assert her frame over me, and when I put my foot down, she totally went crazy on me.

Any suggestions on working on frame control or what do with a woman like that ?

Frame control

You care too much about this girl

"since she has plenty of other male attention"

Ideally replace "she has" with "I have" and "male" with "female"

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)