rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Hour #37 w/ E. Michael Jones - April 30, 2019 at 5pm EST

I'm doing a special Roosh Hour today with E. Michael Jones. I'm going live at 5pm EST on Youtube:

You can also check out my new clips channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1Done...FVAr6KTQbw

Bumping this as a reminder, just caught the interview.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Salaam

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Great interview. The part where he talked about the arrow and the wound was especially poignant; I've been out of "the game" for about three years, but still find myself hindered in some ways by what I saw and experienced within it.

To check out my best-selling book On The Masons And Their Lies, simply click this link here: https://amzn.to/2Ewp0tP

Excellent interview. Well done Roosh.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Very good was not familiar with the guest, but happy to hear him first on your show.

I'm watching it now, this guy is interesting.

Who is he and what is his background?
There's no wiki on him

I have been musing for a while now how I can control my libido- not repress it, not let it be unleashed without consequence.. but allow it to improve my life and art.

His book sounds like it would be helpful

Quote: (05-01-2019 04:05 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

There's no wiki on him

https://infogalactic.com/info/E._Michael_Jones

His Wikipedia page was taken down by cultural enemies a couple of weeks ago, because he's been getting huge exposure online recently.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

That's a fair point that the big companies want to keep woman occupied with the constant validation from social media. It makes sense for a company like FB to side with woman because they are the main customers or core market for them.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Roosh's interview with Michael Jones got Owen Benjamin's attention.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7QWmFhKlp/

When can we expect Owen Benjamin and Roosh crossover?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Owen Benjamin is currently giving props to this interview.

Quote: (05-01-2019 05:26 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 04:05 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

There's no wiki on him

https://infogalactic.com/info/E._Michael_Jones

His Wikipedia page was taken down by cultural enemies a couple of weeks ago, because he's been getting huge exposure online recently.

Seriously fuck wikipedia. The leftists and establishment (as well as the marketing industry) control it. It is ridiculous how few beta-male faggots control the whole platform. The bigger question usually should be: why is this person not on wikipedia?

Really great interview.

I've rewatched the show now as there was so much to take in. As Syberpunk said in the EMJ thread the chemistry was great indeed and Dr. Jones seemed to be having a lot of fun. It was a great meeting of the minds, it's just a shame it was so short - but I'm still grateful that it happened. I think it could be its own show, the Logos Hour. One show to finally bridge the schism between East and West. One can dream.

Thanks for this Roosh.

Roosh you said in the interview that you read somewhere that everyone is given one vice and they have to get over it to get closer to God. Curious, Where did you read that?
would love to read more

For me it is lust and gluttony

Quote: (05-02-2019 08:38 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

Roosh you said in the interview that you read somewhere that everyone is given one vice and they have to get over it to get closer to God. Curious, Where did you read that?
would love to read more

I think it was from this video:

E. Michael Jones quoted it out of St. Augustine of Hippo's City of God, 5th century Christian philosopher, and one of the early Catholic Great Church Fathers, here is the quote:

“Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices.”

It's from book IV, chapter 3, here's the pdf:

http://www.unilibrary.com/ebooks/Saint%2...%20God.pdf

St. Augustine dispells the notion that Christianity brought down the Roman empire (the book was written shortly after the sack of Rome by the Visigoths). His book expands on central theological themes like the nature of evil, the conflict between free will and divine omniscience.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (05-02-2019 10:11 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2019 08:38 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

would love to read more

I think it was from this video:

thank you, will check it out!