rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Student in Germany - Any Advice?

I'm headed over to Hamburg for a semester abroad and am looking for advice on how to game the ladies. I'm 23, on the shorter side (1.68m/5'6) and probably average in looks (6.5-7). I don't know any German but I'm currently learning what I can. Total newbie, but I think my style would be what most of you would call "beta" game.

Does anyone have an idea on what type of game I should run? I've travelled a fair bit around Europe and am a pretty good conversationalist. Seems like most of you advise avoiding the German women but a good portion of the other international students (>30%) are American, so not sure if that's where I should go as well. FWIW, I'm at a small private school so there aren't that many people to game, but there's the University of Hamburg nearby.

I've read some of the few threads/datasheets on Hamburg here, but not sure if the advice would be applicable to my present situation. Any advice related to living in Germany would be welcome as well.

Quote: (04-30-2019 07:44 AM)Illusionist Wrote:  

Any advice related to living in Germany would be welcome as well.

I will give you my perspective, what I have experienced, which may differ from what other people often say. But hey, it is their world, in their world girls react very differently.

1. You do not speak native german. This is going to make your whole life very complicated, since germans think that Germany is the center of the world and that the whole world has to have native german speaking skills. Do not get frustrated trying to game in german, it is not anything wrong with you, but with them. People get offended with the fact that you are simply born in another place. Learn to accept this, it is not your fault, breath deeply. Give yourself at least 3 intense years to start having good conversations where they do not talk to you as if you were a retard or a child. Be always serious, do not let them treat you lightly for being an outsider, they will be bullies if you let them. Smile only if you cannot get away with staring them down.

2. You are asian. You do not say where from, but the most you are going to get is girls telling you 2 minute stories about some holiday where they briefly stopped by your country. They will expect that you praise them for being so multicultural. That is if you are lucky. Remember, you are not born in Germany so in their minds there must be something wrong with you, defying them by "deciding" to be born somewhere else. Do not try to deny it, just accept it and move on with your life. There is no point in debating them.

3. Avoid german girls like the plague, specially the "Russlandsdeutsche". They are Gods and you are a maggot, just move on. Avoid turks, avoid serbs, avoid bosnians. Scandinavian and polish are usually low quality and flakey. The best options are italian, french, greek, romanian, hungarian, and southamerican migrants. But brace for the punch anyway, you are entering a world of pain because….

4. … In germany it is all social circle game. Nerds get attractive girls simply because friends in common. I have never been to Hamburg, but the essence is the same. You committed the social crime of migrating, so prepare to atone for your sin by getting rejected. So in conclusion…

5. … The best you can do is to focus on your goals, do not let them bully you around, stay away from hippies and political activists, avoid trying to game german girls for your sanity, try with migrants (you will see hundreds of them around), work hard on your language skills, be serious, do nothing suspicious, pay your bills, and let them drown. Germany is a country with 80 million passive aggressive policemen. Enjoy.

Spaniard....I don't agree with everything you said but 1 and 2 is super fucking funny and partly true.

Illusionist I think you are in for a world of difficultly. THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS its only a semester abroad and you have the support of being in school which will help make things easier to get in contact with girls. Nonetheless, being a short asian (and im not hating) is not a good look out here. ESPECIALLY if you are looking to bang German girls. I am 5,10 and its just about the minimum alot of girls here want in height. Stick to foreign or international girls. German girls are VERY closed-minded when it comes to who they date and the higher the SMV, (hotter they are) the worse they are.

There aren't many Asian guys out here (even less than black guys) and I never hear girls talk highly about asian men and even when I asked about them they scoff.

If I were you I'd leverage my school connections to the absolute hilt and run social circle game like there is no tomorrow. I think also there is a travel thread for the asian guys which might be of interest to you as well as tips on how asian guys can overcome stereotypes best.

I am not Asian so I am not going to preach to you how to game girls as you come from a different background and have different issues to overcome than I do.

Finally, all I can is good luck and godspeed.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

if you're a good looking Asian guy you can do it. Dress well, groom well, have a good hairstyle. The key is good social, conversation skills.

I know from experience English females are open. I don't know about German women.

Quote: (05-08-2019 08:31 AM)Atom89 Wrote:  

if you're a good looking Asian guy you can do it. Dress well, groom well, have a good hairstyle. The key is good social, conversation skills.

I know from experience English females are open. I don't know about German women.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHA
Ilusionist do not listen to him hahahaHAAHAHAA

Quote: (05-06-2019 06:46 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Spaniard....I don't agree with everything you said but 1 and 2 is super fucking funny and partly true.

If I were you I'd leverage my school connections to the absolute hilt and run social circle game like there is no tomorrow.

Yes, he is telling the truth there, it is all about social circle, which is why "game" is a relative thing here really… I had a friend with 0 game and complete dyel body, balding, glasses, patchy beard, short, poor, no status… but he had the most stunning nubile blonde sweet feminine girl. Why? Social circle, they simply got paired by a family member. So now we know why Roosh has no book about Germany. It is like Denmark Im afraid. EDIT: I have seen so many ugly men with hot women simply because they were to the same high school, or are from the same town, or whatever. German women are total NPCs, they do what is socially allowed in each circumstance they happen to be in each moment. Zero critical thinking.

By the way, Kirdiesel, what do you not agree with? How partly true, how not entirely true? I have lived in Bayern and in NRW, visited many other cities including Dresden and Berlin.

Thanks for all the bits of advice. I'm from Singapore, so it's not any of those cheap SEA countries which any of the local Germans probably have been to. Very international in outlook and probably the highest cost of living in SEA.

I'll be living in a student residence which is reportedly ~30% international students. Should I be hanging tight with this group (and the other German students living here) and use them for social proof? Or be targetting them?

Also since I come from SEA, the German "coldness" is probably something I could be familiar with. Does that help in any way? Would Krauser's "Intellectual Mastery"-type game work?

You definitely should make those connections. You should b able to find a good wingman or two

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (05-10-2019 04:54 PM)Spaniard in Germany Wrote:  

German women are total NPCs, they do what is socially allowed in each circumstance they happen to be in each moment. Zero critical thinking.

Nazi behavior... lmao

You are going to crash against the "mysterious facade" of the german society. They majority have nothing to show, they are just acting cool to look like something they are not. It smells like you cannot accept this. You are in for a ride. Focus on yourself but make friends nonetheless. It is Germany dude. NO ONE goes to Germany to make friends or find lovers. Germany is good for prostitutes and orgies and BDSM though. So get your wallet ready.

Quote: (05-16-2019 07:04 PM)Illusionist Wrote:  

Thanks for all the bits of advice. I'm from Singapore, so it's not any of those cheap SEA countries which any of the local Germans probably have been to. Very international in outlook and probably the highest cost of living in SEA.

I'll be living in a student residence which is reportedly ~30% international students. Should I be hanging tight with this group (and the other German students living here) and use them for social proof? Or be targetting them?

Also since I come from SEA, the German "coldness" is probably something I could be familiar with. Does that help in any way? Would Krauser's "Intellectual Mastery"-type game work?

Not sure what you think I can't accept - care to elaborate? I'm first and foremost in Germany for my studies, but I'll be happy if something happens as well. If it doesn't, I tried.

Anyone else have any advice?

Illusionist -- I an of the same background as you, but taller and more muscular. Hit the gym as much as you can, even though European men generally aren't jacked, you will want to compensate for your height in some way -- not to say that I think it's a bad thing per se or that they'll punish you for it over here, but short and skinny does seem to be a stereotype here, and there are a handful of others which i'll cover. Thus said, consume local fare as much as you can.

I'm given to understand that Chinese students in Germany stick to themselves almost entirely and don't bother learning German, don't be like at all. I don't know whether other Asian students in Germany do that too, but your advantage is that you'll come into contact with loads of other European classmates, many from EE -- more so than there are in the UK. Hit up the Erasmus events, there's a datasheet on this forum somewhere.

Alpha „Chad“ game isn't the ideal here as it is in say, Australia, but try to adopt that as confidently as you can to break any stereotypes.

German women aren't ogres, there are tonnes and tonnes of butterfaces, but the hottest of them are every bit their worth as are the hottest from EE. The ones in Hamburg are more Scandinavian in looks, and many girls there have EE backgrounds.

Be as social as you can, you'll make connections through extra-curricular stuff, especially the more German ones like fencing and climbing.

Don't buy shit from Uniqlo/Zara/H&M, Hamburg is a slightly more refined city and I don't know whether Asians are known for being snappy dressers here. Don't go nuts with brands, but put a notch more effort in your clothes than you would in SG.

Don't listen to the guys on this and the other Germany thread. I'm not saying that it's a guaranteed pussy paradise, but this isn't the Third Reich anymore, i'll say that an Italian, Syrian, Colombian, Nigerian, or Japanese dude are all on roughly an equal footing here -- and have much the same chances as a local guy -- provided they follow a guidelines.

Guys would have you believe that Germany is „Anglosphere Lite“ or even „Anglosphere on steroids“ that would make the USA or even Papua New Guinea look like a poosy paradise, but that's hyperbolic rubbish. [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (05-20-2019 12:35 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Illusionist -- I an of the same background as you, but taller and more muscular. Hit the gym as much as you can, even though European men generally aren't jacked, you will want to compensate for your height in some way -- not to say that I think it's a bad thing per se or that they'll punish you for it over here, but short and skinny does seem to be a stereotype here, and there are a handful of others which i'll cover. Thus said, consume local fare as much as you can.

I'm given to understand that Chinese students in Germany stick to themselves almost entirely and don't bother learning German, don't be like at all. I don't know whether other Asian students in Germany do that too, but your advantage is that you'll come into contact with loads of other European classmates, many from EE -- more so than there are in the UK. Hit up the Erasmus events, there's a datasheet on this forum somewhere.

Alpha „Chad“ game isn't the ideal here as it is in say, Australia, but try to adopt that as confidently as you can to break any stereotypes.

German women aren't ogres, there are tonnes and tonnes of butterfaces, but the hottest of them are every bit their worth as are the hottest from EE. The ones in Hamburg are more Scandinavian in looks, and many girls there have EE backgrounds.

Be as social as you can, you'll make connections through extra-curricular stuff, especially the more German ones like fencing and climbing.

Don't buy shit from Uniqlo/Zara/H&M, Hamburg is a slightly more refined city and I don't know whether Asians are known for being snappy dressers here. Don't go nuts with brands, but put a notch more effort in your clothes than you would in SG.

Don't listen to the guys on this and the other Germany thread. I'm not saying that it's a guaranteed pussy paradise, but this isn't the Third Reich anymore, i'll say that an Italian, Syrian, Colombian, Nigerian, or Japanese dude are all on roughly an equal footing here -- and have much the same chances as a local guy -- provided they follow a guidelines.

Guys would have you believe that Germany is „Anglosphere Lite“ or even „Anglosphere on steroids“ that would make the USA or even Papua New Guinea look like a poosy paradise, but that's hyperbolic rubbish. [Image: tard.gif]

A Syrian who follow the Guidelines will have much the same chances as a local guy. LOL.. The same chances as a local guy line got me best... I have to laugh again LOL.

What city are you in again? How long have you lived here?

If you think you will ever be on the same footing with German women as Jochen or Till or Uwe you got another thing coming.

Maybe in Berlin but sure as hell not in NRW. Edit... just checked... Berlin AINT the REAL Germany buddy.

The best thing he can do is social circle the hell outta his situation which is what I previously stated. At 5,6, probably skinny and being asian on top of it... hes going to have a rough time with ANY type of other sort of game. Hell at 5,6 any guy will have trouble here. Best bet. Social circle and non German girls. I speak from absolute experience and not only mine either. I have met with other black guys who have had similar issues here.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I have met professional, educated Syrians, Not „rapefugees“, working in software, with B2 German, possessing two master's degrees, here! They have been able to enter upscale bars without being glared at, women's vaginas didn't dry up the minute they mentioned that they were from Syria.
Yes, observing them socially, I can say that I believe that they stand anywhere near as much of a chance as Jochen or Uwe or Til.
This isn't just unique to here in Berlin btw, I've been told as such with Hamburg -- on the words of someone I trust.

Unless you're suggesting that even a Syrian with a professorship would get viewed as meanly as the gypsy peddlers flogging scams?

Not all male expats/immigrants are of poor, destitute, backgrounds, and treated thus such, as Untermenschen, what about that don't you understand? The OP seems to be at least middle class, or upwards, so am I, I don't think our race overrides our social class and therefore closes off the nicer German girls from us.

I don't think class is the issue furthermore. I'm sure even Slovakian labourers have a chance with Helga and Sabine. I live in a neighbourhood with lots of Eastern European migrants and they're not forced to self-segregate, jeez.

My two closest friends here, one Australian and one English, have said that the Fräuleins leave Australian and British girls in the dust. Yes, they are of white Anglo Saxon background, but no, they're not dating down. I can't buy that Germany is on the same plane, or for that matter, worse off than the Anglosphere in that regard.

P.S. yes you're right, it's Berlin, and since last May

Thanks for the well thought-out advice. I'm definitely not skinny - I'm an endomorph who gains both muscle and fat easily. In fact I'll probably benefit from cutting a bit of weight. Totally understand that my height isn't doing me any favours, but not sure if race is something that would affect me here.

Regarding social game - would you recommend hitting up people in my school or looking beyond that? I'm studying law, so it's a small fraternity, and I'd hate to shit where I eat. Also curious if there are any disciplines in Germany that may be seen to be higher value; sounds like engineering is huge there as compared to the Asian ideals of being either a lawyer, doctor or banker.

Last thing about avoiding fast fashion - where do you suggest I go then? Would love to hear about your background to see how your experiences will translate to mine.

Quote: (05-20-2019 12:35 PM)JWLZG Wrote:  

MMPPFFHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!

HAAHahahahahaaa…….hahaaha….. ohhhhhhhh hohohohohoho ohh boy….

You lost all credibility right there mate