rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creatine has made my dick bigger

The title says it all.

Two weeks into creatine at 5grams a day. I've been lifting seriously for two years and dieting seriously for about half that time, having lifted on and off for years prior.

I'd say, no joke, about 2-3CM overall. I don't measure.

I drink creatine with a weight gain shake. I practice NoFap and after two weeks of abstinence, I told one of my plates to come over and take care of me.

She got on top and was immediately like "Wow, it's bigger."

She's definitely right. Every part of my body has enhanced bloodflow (vascularity where there was none before) and looks a lot more pumped up.

I'm sure it's temporary and will go away when I stop taking it.

So brahs, here's a hot tip that I don't think anyone else is talking about online.

Its called being hydrated. How shriveled was it before?

Never noticed that while using creatine personally.

But try beet juice, pomegranate juice and pineapple. That'll made your cock harder, due to vasodilatory properties of the beet nitrates, and increase your test.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (04-25-2019 09:00 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Never noticed that while using creatine personally.

But try beet juice, pomegranate juice and pineapple. That'll made your cock harder, due to vasodilatory properties of the beet nitrates, and increase your test.

Cosigned.

The only thing is, don't drink beet juice right before a health checkup. They'll freak out when they think you pissed blood during a urinalysis.

True story.

Can't say I've noticed that with creatine, but I've definitely felt an increase in girth after I started consuming around 3g of L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 ~6 times/week with my homemade pre-workout. Nothing close to your reported increase, but definitely an extra oomph. Like with beet juice, L-citrulline is used in pre-workout formulas for increased pumps and vascularity.

I'll measure tonight, take 10mg for a couple weeks and then report back.

Quote: (04-25-2019 09:57 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Can't say I've noticed that with creatine, but I've definitely felt an increase in girth after I started consuming around 3g of L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 ~6 times/week with my homemade pre-workout. Nothing close to your reported increase, but definitely an extra oomph. Like with beet juice, L-citrulline is used in pre-workout formulas for increased pumps and vascularity.

Citrulline can make your erection harder so you may get 1-2 cm in length and circunference....

Did you also notice more sperm and more pleasure in ejactulation?

Quote: (04-25-2019 08:39 PM)ArloDash Wrote:  

She's definitely right. Every part of my body has enhanced bloodflow (vascularity where there was none before) and looks a lot more pumped up.

There you have it.

One of the main methods of penis enlargement is just increasing bloodflow, which can be achieved in a few days by exercise. Many people who use the exercises think they gain a half inch or inch, but it's just blow flow. It's the same reason people use pumps and cock rings, but you're not going to be able to beat a high-T, high metabolism natural erection.

weird thing , i hhave stopped creatine because of the opposite problems (my erection was weaker while taking creatine)

Harder erections does not equal a larger penis. You`re just fulfilling you full potential, so to speak. I suspect that this could be the case for a lot of manual penis extension exercises also. (jelqing etc.) Guys are improving their erections in terms of hardness and duration, but that does not mean they actually increase their penis size. I have yet to see any evidence that is credible that proves this is possible.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

I’m sensing a million dollar supplement idea:

Powdered beat/pineapple/pomegranate juice
Creatine
L-Citrulline
Sunflower Lecithin

What else we got, deviants?

Quote: (04-26-2019 11:18 AM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2019 09:57 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Citrulline can make your erection harder so you may get 1-2 cm in length and circunference....

Did you also notice more sperm and more pleasure in ejactulation?

Not really.

[Image: laugh6.gif]

It's not the creatine.

You're losing weight, which means losing your fupa, which does indeed make your dick bigger.

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Could your training and lifestyle have increased your T levels, leading to the enlargement?

Quote: (04-26-2019 09:25 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Could your training and lifestyle have increased your T levels, leading to the enlargement?

Androgens can`t promote penile growth after puberty. Tons of studies show that to be the case. Your T/DHT levels are in fact more than high enough to increase penis size, even into late life. The problem is the reduction in androgen receptor protein. (sort of the cell antenna dish for androgens)

With the cessation of puberty, penile corpora cavernosa levels of AR are reduced dramatically. Probably regulated from the hypothalamus. (HPG axis) This coincides with a local and transient increase in TGF-b levels, that both inhibit smooth muscle synthesis, and promote collagen synthesis in the tunica albuginea of the the penis. This might be a factor that makes further post pubertal growth impossible, since the tunica is a very dense band of connective tissue that gives the penis it`s rigidity and allows for erections to be maintained.

The mechanisms that underlies the reduction in AR are also not understood at this point. Higher T levels could only have an effect prior to and during puberty, but you might risk serious negative side effects from doing that, like hampered bone growth.

[Image: attachment.jpg41714]   

George L. Mallory

If this was a real thing you would think someone else might have bothered mentioning that effect of the extremely widely used and "most researched supplement ever". I'm guessing you're a unique medical case or, probably more likely, something else is going on with either your weight or your eyesight or your measuring tape. While added body bulk from increased hydration is certainly a pretty common side effect of creatine (one I experience myself), 2-3 cm added penis size sound a bit... unusual.
As others have said if you have indeed noticed a size increase it's almost certainly from increased blood flow. So not really an actual size increase, more like correction of a past problem.

Quote: (04-26-2019 12:24 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Harder erections does not equal a larger penis. You`re just fulfilling you full potential, so to speak. I suspect that this could be the case for a lot of manual penis extension exercises also. (jelqing etc.) Guys are improving their erections in terms of hardness and duration, but that does not mean they actually increase their penis size. I have yet to see any evidence that is credible that proves this is possible.

As somebody that has jelqed for a little over two years I can tell you that this isn't the case. Even my poorest erections which are only semi hard are nearly 1/2 inch thicker and nearly an inch longer than my strongest erections pre-penis enlargement. There's no way to explain this other than genuine tissue size increase and maybe some stretching of the ligaments contributing to length. I'm sure increased blood flow helps a little, but jelqing produces real size increases not related to blood flow.

[Image: this-thread-is-so-gay-it-gave-me-the-aids.jpg]

I've been avoiding creatine because I don't want my high creatinine levels getting any higher.

But I am curious - does it really boost DHT? This supposedly has a huge impact on your libido.

Quote: (04-27-2019 01:31 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

As somebody that has jelqed for a little over two years I can tell you that this isn't the case. Even my poorest erections which are only semi hard are nearly 1/2 inch thicker and nearly an inch longer than my strongest erections pre-penis enlargement. There's no way to explain this other than genuine tissue size increase and maybe some stretching of the ligaments contributing to length. I'm sure increased blood flow helps a little, but jelqing produces real size increases not related to blood flow.

I`m not saying it`s impossible, but I would like to see a clinical study done that actually proves the concept. Maybe with primates, or even rats, prior to humans. I have little faith in anecdotal accounts in general. There`s also the risk of fibrosis related damage (Peyronies) that should be elucidated further.

Are you sure your erection was at it`s max when you measured the first time? (as gay as that might sound)

George L. Mallory

This reminds me of the Zinc thread. 1 inch increase? LOL

I knew this thread had legs.

Man I haven't took creatine since 2003, but I might give it another shot.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Quote: (04-27-2019 04:19 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

I`m not saying it`s impossible, but I would like to see a clinical study done that actually proves the concept. Maybe with primates, or even rats, prior to humans. I have little faith in anecdotal accounts in general. There`s also the risk of fibrosis related damage (Peyronies) that should be elucidated further.

Are you sure your erection was at it`s max when you measured the first time? (as gay as that might sound)

Yeah I'm sure. Instead of waiting for a clinical trial which will most likely never happen, why not do your own trial and try for yourself? 10 minutes jelqing, 4-5 times a week should be enough for the first several months to see gains.

Quote: (04-28-2019 12:25 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2019 04:19 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Yeah I'm sure. Instead of waiting for a clinical trial which will most likely never happen, why not do your own trial and try for yourself? 10 minutes jelqing, 4-5 times a week should be enough for the first several months to see gains.

The simple reason is the concern of fibrosis damage, as I mentioned.
I might give it a go anyway, but if so, I will progress very carefully. 4-5 times a week sounds like a lot, since you`re basically causing damage similar to that seen with progressively overloading your muscles. (In fact smooth muscle is involved.) Also, the tunica as a talked about only contains about 5 percent elastin, and has a very limited capacity to stretch. And it`s the tunica that concerns me again, with the Peyronies. I don`t want a crooked dick.

I find it a bit odd though that science have never showed jelqing etc. any interest, if it does indeed work. I wouldn`t be that hard to set up an experiment with rats for example. With the potential gains, (pardon the pun) both in terms of health and monetary wise, one would think that someone would have done it already.

But I like to keep an open mind, (even though I`m sceptical and like to see some scientific rigor) and I guess the tissue damage and repair mechanism could provide a sound biological explanation as to how it could work.

George L. Mallory

Science doesn't study it because there's no money in it because it's free, and it would be extremely difficult to set up a study that long term and have participants actually adhere to the workouts.