rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Average looking German doesn't know where to go

Hi there, I wonder if anyone could help me to decide where to go on vacation for 2-3 weeks and where my chances to get pussy might be increased.
Well, I am 40 y old German and I prefer dark haired, slim and intelligent women and I prefer not to interact with German, Swiss and US women.
I am a scientist (Chemist, PhD) and normal looking (eventually 6 or maximum 7 on a scale to 10). I have blue eyes, brown hair, 1,75 m and look around 33-35 years old, as many people say.
I speak English, German, French and Spanish.
Well to make it short: what would be good countries/Locations to go to for a guy like me? Money does not play a big role, however I am not yet a millionaire.

Stop looking for reinforcement and just go to Bangkok/SA

Given all the really specific personal details, I say second-tier Tajikistan would be a great match for you

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Quote: (04-25-2019 12:58 PM)asianirish1 Wrote:  

Stop looking for reinforcement and just go to Bangkok/SA

but he was looking for intelligent women. :-)

Quote: (04-25-2019 08:20 AM)flipper78 Wrote:  

Hi there, I wonder if anyone could help me to decide where to go on vacation for 2-3 weeks and where my chances to get pussy might be increased.
Well, I am 40 y old German and I prefer dark haired, slim and intelligent women and I prefer not to interact with German, Swiss and US women.
I am a scientist (Chemist, PhD) and normal looking (eventually 6 or maximum 7 on a scale to 10). I have blue eyes, brown hair, 1,75 m and look around 33-35 years old, as many people say.
Well to make it short: what would be good countries/Locations to go to for a guy like me? Money does not play a big role, however I am not yet a millionaire.

hmm another noob. It is like troll gold.
--------
What do you like? It is a big planet. Good luck on finding an intelligent woman that is hot and wants to bang. I married one, but they are rare. Who gives a shit how smart if you just want to bang? You have a phd, get a dumb one and have them do all your menial shit for you. Iron, cook, wash clothes, and hand you drinks.

Go to Praia, Cape Verde, because I'm thinking of going but I want a recon.

I'll bite on this. Use the forum -- read about different locations like it's one of your textbooks, and you can actually learn a lot of valuable information. The short story is you should spend some time in (1) Eastern Europe, (2) South America, and (3) SE Asia. Which of those you want depend on which kind of women you prefer.

El Centro in Medellin Colombia

Go to Bangkok and stay in a hotel in Nana. If you manage not to get a Thai girl for free you can find plenty of prostitutes there for cheap. Plenty of German guys like you go there and never want to leave.

If you speak Spanish and have three weeks, why not go there? Plenty of tourists around, and you can see how you go with the locals in the downtime. Plus nice country, weather, great food. Seems a no brainer. Week in Barca, week in Valencia, week in madrid, then home. Sorted/

I prefer dark haired, slim and intelligent women

South East Asia and Latin America are not great destinations if you are looking to fulfil your third criteria - intelligent women.

The best places for you would be Korea, Japan, China and Eastern Europe.

As a fellow German, I would say anywhere you go chances for you will be higher than in Germany. But do use your own intelligence and research in this plentiful forum!

I agree with Japan. It is a very easy place to get laid as a german.

You represent your country well which also doesn't know where to go. Talented, but not wanting to test it. Looking for the easiest route forward. Wealthy, but hoping it just stays that way without effort. Young but feeling old. Tired of its women, and not interested in the work required to lead them back in the fold.

Busted at the kneecaps by decades of lies.

Could you please check out Sapporo, Japan for me?

Some of the men on this forum have recommended using Tinder Passport. You can check out the locals beforehand and see if they return any interest in you. For instance: Many hotties in Budapest right now. I tried Seoul but only got messages from Filipinas. (LoL)

PHUKET

Except for the intelligent bit.... Streetwise, savvy and worldly wise do instead? :-)

Whereabouts in Germany are you based? Have you already tried running daygame in your own city?

You say you're average looking, so probably Asia. Avoid SEA. Check out China or Japan. They tend to have a balance of intelligent and feminine gals.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Going to korea/jap short term is not a good idea if you dont speak their language/ have no idea about their culture. You can go baller mode and get some golddigers but how is it different from p4p? Easy pussy = dumb girls (smart girl does p4p or run some suggardaddy shit even in the western country) go to SEA/africa if you want pussy, if you seek intelligence stay in Germany and make guy friends (even the "smartest" girl is gonna be a disapointment compared to a guy you meet in a chess club).

Also I'm gonna get hated on for this opinion, but you are 40, maybe you should deal with the girls in you age group or slightly lower in your own country.

Completely disagree with Nefarius. The women don’t age in Japan and its easy to snag a 30 something that looks 20 with average appearance. Stick to dating apps. I had a perfect fuck close rate in Tokyo with 7s from dating apps. Then, use your date as a translator. With so many low T beta males in Japan, its really easy to get laid. The women love the kind of men that are in this forum. Last plug for Tokyo, women are very feminine and subservient to men. My “long term” “girlfriend” there would clean my apartment and every-time we went out my glass was full of water or whiskey thanks to her.

Quote: (04-28-2019 04:03 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

You say you're average looking, so probably Asia. Avoid SEA. Check out China or Japan. They tend to have a balance of intelligent and feminine gals.

This is a revealing inferential step: So are you saying that average-looking guys are fucked in the sexual market place in Germany and, more generally, in the West?

Hi there,
someone asked where I am based. Well I live in Berlin (Wilmersdorf).
"Jungle" recommended China. Well I agree that China is great. I was on a business trip in China during whole April and will go back in June (also the whole month) and I will stay in Beijing. Well I think the Chinese women are great (traditional and well behaved but also relatively educated) and I met interesting women during my business meetings. Nevertheless I think it is difficult to find a women in China (language barrier etc.); maybe it is easier to find a Chinese women in Berlin...at least I will try that in the future.

Quote: (04-28-2019 04:50 AM)Nefarias Wrote:  

Also I'm gonna get hated on for this opinion, but you are 40, maybe you should deal with the girls in you age group or slightly lower in your own country.

Why? I don't think so. Women in my age group are too old [Image: wink.gif]
I also think that I am more interesting for women around 30 and vice versa. I also think that the age is not saying very much. Even women around 20 can be very "mature" (in their minds) and experienced however that is more rare for younger women.

No clue. I've never been to Germany but many average-looking white dudes love SEA for a reason. In many of these places white skin adds a few points to your SMV. Maybe not as much as it used to but just being an outsider goes far.

You can get laid being averaging looking in the USA but you better have tight game and look the part otherwise unless you want to dumpster dive.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.