rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I a psycho?

Am I a psycho?

I'm into gaming for some few years ago, I'm not pro yet but I'm not newbie.

I have 2 girls for my rotation (No strings attached relationships)
and also in a relation with a third girl,the problem is that I don't love her, Everytime I can sleep with other girls without even thinking about her, but when I just saw her betraying me(just posting some pics of her with another one), I was very shocked and I don't know what to say to her, she don't even want to answer my calls, what do you think is my problem?
And what do you think should I do to solve this problem?

PS: I'm 100% sure she doesn't know about the 2 other girls

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-23-2019 02:43 PM)rochdilol Wrote:  

...I was very shocked and I don't know what to say to her, she don't even want to answer my calls, what do you think is my problem?

Man, why do you assume she has any obligations towards you? She is not your possession and, most likely, she also has other men on her rotation.

If she is not answering your calls or messages, in my experience, it means that she is seeing another guy. Do not take it personal, just spin more plates.

A good rule of thumb is that a " casual relationship" will a modern woman will last either 3 bangs or 3 months, whichever comes later. Anything after 3 sexual encounters or 3 months of knowing her likely entails a "serious relationship".

Women that do not like you or that fear they will get attached with you will likely ghost you after the second bang. The first one is novelty, the second is curiosity, but the third entails that she likes you or at least tolerates your person.

Alas, 3 months is enough to know each other, and more than enough time for her to meet another new guy that she currently likes the most.

Am I a psycho?

So stop contacting her and concentrate on other girls.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-23-2019 05:09 PM)Ternarydemonite Wrote:  

A good rule of thumb is that a " casual relationship" will a modern woman will last either 3 bangs or 3 months, whichever comes later. Anything after 3 sexual encounters or 3 months of knowing her likely entails a "serious relationship".

Women that do not like you or that fear they will get attached with you will likely ghost you after the second bang. The first one is novelty, the second is curiosity, but the third entails that she likes you or at least tolerates your person.

Alas, 3 months is enough to know each other, and more than enough time for her to meet another new guy that she currently likes the most.
I liked your approach, I think that's it's just that he hate being betrayed(that's what he meant), I will definitely consider your approach of 3 months or 3 bangs for me as a newbie.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-23-2019 05:14 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

So stop contacting her and concentrate on other girls.

How do you think I can forget her in very fast way?

Am I a psycho?

This is not psychopathy... you only use their desire for the dispute (among them) in your favor. This one you believe does not know of the existence of others... she suspects!

Am I a psycho?

No you are just French, this is just typical French personality mix of insecurity, narcissism and attention whoring. Assuming you are gaming in France, you are on the right track. I say this without sarcasm.

It's become so cliché it's not even funny anymore. Whenever I listen to my friends' dating problems it's exactly the same. Guy and girl are fuck buddies plan cul. Guy manages to fuck other girls but when girl fuck other guys the guy loses his shit.

"Solving" this problem the Parisian style involves going out, hosting apéro and complain about this with a bunch of mixed friends. Drama is the social currency here, spend it well. Then try to land a girl at the party while you're at it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Am I a psycho?

[Image: giphy.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-24-2019 10:45 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

No you are just French, this is just typical French personality mix of insecurity, narcissism and attention whoring. Assuming you are gaming in France, you are on the right track. I say this without sarcasm.

It's become so cliché it's not even funny anymore. Whenever I listen to my friends' dating problems it's exactly the same. Guy and girl are fuck buddies plan cul. Guy manages to fuck other girls but when girl fuck other guys the guy loses his shit.

"Solving" this problem the Parisian style involves going out, hosting apéro and complain about this with a bunch of mixed friends. Drama is the social currency here, spend it well. Then try to land a girl at the party while you're at it.

thank you for the perfect answer,I'm really glad that a french person can understand what's happening exactly, I think what you said is so true.

I think I will just next her and try to be less selfish.

Am I a psycho?

This forum never ceases to amaze me and how some guys know EXACTLY what's going down.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-24-2019 06:54 PM)rochdilol Wrote:  

thank you for the perfect answer,I'm really glad that a french person can understand what's happening exactly, I think what you said is so true.

Thanks. I'm not French yet, I still miss the key qualities of hypocrisy and intelectual procastination. I barely passed the citizenship test by knowing more about French dynasties than the examining officer.

Dating-wise I'm a big failure because I still haven't got my cuckoldery badge, so I'll never be a true French and wont be able to go to those swinger parties near Montmartre. Thus, take my advice with a grain of salt.

Still annoys the fuck out of me when I hang out and one of those pure-blood Parisians asks me with his high nose-accent "so when was the last time you got cheated on?" When I ask him to clarify he has this confusing, disdainful look on his face. I explained to him that if a bitch tries to cheat on me she can choose to go out the window or down the drain.

He shakes his head "that is so classless. How do you socialize then?" His words carried the sadness and disappointment of 300+ years of white flag waving. I was trying to save face but he left to discuss the last tri-polar affair of his plato-lectual lady friend.

So what I learned is that, never let a crisis/an affair go to waste. You are lucky because at least you have one. Learn to embellish the story and master French story telling. I can't explain it to you because I still have no fucking clue, but pick your words carefully.

You are not supposed to say "... so she was late by x minutes" Only a proletariat talks like that. Says "unfortunately she has a very subjective perception of time" Read some Simone de Beauvoir to learn how you are supposed to chick-talk.

Word of advice: when you discuss her betrayal among your friends try to at least include someone from her social circle. Talk as if you are the victim "I can't believe she could stand to do it to me, I'm devastated. I thought we were supposed to etc." It WILL get back to her. French Priority mail get lost all the time but love rumors NEVER get lost. Tonal inflection is the key, I learned this the hard way. It will stir some drama of her own and she might even come back to you. Bonus point if you manage to sleep with said friend while she's "comforting" you.

Bon courage.

Am I a psycho?

^Well I can take learning French off my bucket list. Merci beaucoup Mssr Dalaran

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-25-2019 05:21 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Thanks. I'm not French yet, I still miss the key qualities of hypocrisy and intelectual procastination. I barely passed the citizenship test by knowing more about French dynasties than the examining officer.

Dating-wise I'm a big failure because I still haven't got my cuckoldery badge, so I'll never be a true French and wont be able to go to those swinger parties near Montmartre. Thus, take my advice with a grain of salt.

Still annoys the fuck out of me when I hang out and one of those pure-blood Parisians asks me with his high nose-accent "so when was the last time you got cheated on?" When I ask him to clarify he has this confusing, disdainful look on his face. I explained to him that if a bitch tries to cheat on me she can choose to go out the window or down the drain.

He shakes his head "that is so classless. How do you socialize then?" His words carried the sadness and disappointment of 300+ years of white flag waving. I was trying to save face but he left to discuss the last tri-polar affair of his plato-lectual lady friend.

So what I learned is that, never let a crisis/an affair go to waste. You are lucky because at least you have one. Learn to embellish the story and master French story telling. I can't explain it to you because I still have no fucking clue, but pick your words carefully.

You are not supposed to say "... so she was late by x minutes" Only a proletariat talks like that. Says "unfortunately she has a very subjective perception of time" Read some Simone de Beauvoir to learn how you are supposed to chick-talk.

Word of advice: when you discuss her betrayal among your friends try to at least include someone from her social circle. Talk as if you are the victim "I can't believe she could stand to do it to me, I'm devastated. I thought we were supposed to etc." It WILL get back to her. French Priority mail get lost all the time but love rumors NEVER get lost. Tonal inflection is the key, I learned this the hard way. It will stir some drama of her own and she might even come back to you. Bonus point if you manage to sleep with said friend while she's "comforting" you.

Bon courage.

Thanks man!

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-24-2019 07:05 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This forum never ceases to amaze me and how some guys know EXACTLY what's going down.

Dalaran is the stuff legends are made on, he indeed understands the dynamics of Parisian society best than 99,9% of us Frenchmen, and writes about it as a modern Balzac would, if keen-eyed Balzac had borrowed a bit of Zola's humor and Houellebecq's cruelty.

Am I a psycho?

This thread was unexpectedly great.

Quote: (04-23-2019 05:09 PM)Ternarydemonite Wrote:  

Good God. I just autistically organized my entire sexual history by this Rule of Three.

Everything makes so much sense now.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-25-2019 05:21 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Bon courage.

Replace French in your text with bobo parisien and it will be more accurate.

It looks like the "débauché" lifestyle of parisians and their materialistic and nihilist attitude is taking a toll on you cause you sound really bitter and cynical towards the French.

You should leave Paris and live in a place where people are still sane.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-28-2019 04:17 PM)Deusleveult Wrote:  

It looks like the "débauché" lifestyle of parisians and their materialistic and nihilist attitude is taking a toll on you cause you sound really bitter and cynical towards the French.

Exactly, I've said in several posts that my French experience is based solely on Paris. To be honest however, I've been to a lot of other cities (though not long enough to understand the people there) and while the people are generally nicer, they are really not that much different to Parisians.

If anything, most of the people I know in Paris come from other cities (Lyon, Lille, Strasbourg, Bordeaux etc) and I find that the "provincials" living in Paris are actually the most débauché, almost like they are flaunting it while the born Parisians are a bit more subtle with their debauchery. Could be explained that they are trying to fit in, how ironic.

Leaving France in a year so just trying to make the best out of my time here. FWIW this city could be a heaven if you have a certain kind of personality. Luckily Going Strong sometimes come back from his otherworldly adventures to keep me company [Image: wink.gif]

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-29-2019 04:01 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2019 04:17 PM)Deusleveult Wrote:  

Exactly, I've said in several posts that my French experience is based solely on Paris. To be honest however, I've been to a lot of other cities (though not long enough to understand the people there) and while the people are generally nicer, they are really not that much different to Parisians.

If anything, most of the people I know in Paris come from other cities (Lyon, Lille, Strasbourg, Bordeaux etc) and I find that the "provincials" living in Paris are actually the most débauché, almost like they are flaunting it while the born Parisians are a bit more subtle with their debauchery. Could be explained that they are trying to fit in, how ironic.

Leaving France in a year so just trying to make the best out of my time here. FWIW this city could be a heaven if you have a certain kind of personality. Luckily Going Strong sometimes come back from his otherworldly adventures to keep me company [Image: wink.gif]

Yes, I've lived in Nantes and Lyon and though not as bad as Paris, the people still show bad traits like individualism, cynicism, atheism and materialism.
I guess other big cities are like that too as you said.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-27-2019 07:29 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2019 07:05 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Dalaran is the stuff legends are made on, he indeed understands the dynamics of Parisian society best than 99,9% of us Frenchmen, and writes about it as a modern Balzac would, if keen-eyed Balzac had borrowed a bit of Zola's humor and Houellebecq's cruelty.

Well shit...now I want to learn French again

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Am I a psycho?

I wasn't expecting to run into a thread trashing france, then, explaining the problems innate with bobo culture in Paris. And then a complete break down on the cuckholdry in French society.

This is not the first time I've seen the swingers parties of Paris mentioned... In fact, I think the first time I became familiar with them was when watching the film "Frank and Lola", which kinda covers a bit the libertine french attitudes towards sex.

Anyway, are things really that bad in France now? And to show where loyalty lies, I think French is one of my favorite countries I've visited so far, great food, great culture, great wine, truly beautiful cities, apart from some obvious problems.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (04-30-2019 07:43 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

I wasn't expecting to run into a thread trashing france, then, explaining the problems innate with bobo culture in Paris. And then a complete break down on the cuckholdry in French society.

This is not the first time I've seen the swingers parties of Paris mentioned... In fact, I think the first time I became familiar with them was when watching the film "Frank and Lola", which kinda covers a bit the libertine french attitudes towards sex.

Anyway, are things really that bad in France now? And to show where loyalty lies, I think French is one of my favorite countries I've visited so far, great food, great culture, great wine, truly beautiful cities, apart from some obvious problems.

France is a country that forgot God for a few decades now, so a lot of people are living only for themselves and earthly pleasures.

Dalaran already described the worst traits of some of those French people. We call them the "bobos" (for bourgeois-bohème).
They are highly educated folk who have one foot in the bohemian world of creativity and another foot in the bourgeois realm of ambition and worldly success.
They are living in Paris and other major French cities. They are leftists, liberals, atheists, pro-LGBT, feminists, ecologists, anti racists and so on.
They are the best kind of people for the system, they are deep into materialism and consumerism and at the forefront of our degenerate world.

But I would say it's still a minority who are like that.

The majority even though not perfect are not that degenerate.

Anyway it reminds me of Genesis 18:26 : "And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes."

Even though I'm saddened to see the state of my home country, the Bible remind me that it doesn't really matter in the end if the majority is degenerate, there just need to be a few righteous people left.

Am I a psycho?

This thread did not go in the direction I was hoping for... [Image: lol.gif]

FWIW, I love this country deeply, perhaps even more so than my own, but it is an abusive relationship. Any of you ever been in love with a hot bipolar artist chick with suicidal tendencies? That basically how it feel everyday being in France. For some reasons all the girls I've dated more or less fit that arechetype too [Image: lol.gif]

As Deusvult said, Christian virtues died in France long before Notre Dame burnt down. Ironic really since France is the cradle of western civilization. Charlemagne whose statue watches over Notre Dame was the "Christianity fuck yeah" guy who basically established western Christendom.

Quote:Quote:

French patriots like Deusvult usually say france is not Paris. Therein lies the problem. Not that degenerate is not good enough when the people with the most decision making power are debauched heathens. All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. The french forgot that blood and conflict is the price to pay to maintain civilization. For decades now you have let the heathens in Paris take the reins and spread its corruption everywhere. What miserable resistance is offered in the form of peaceful riots, which, as we all saw, been working out spectacularly so far.

You push the typical American enough and he will pick up his weapon and hurt you. Push a French even to the point of breaking and he would still prefer to lecture you than fight you. The french would refuse to deport 100 rapefugee if there's even a chance that one of them is innocent.

Its really sad because the french model was based on christian goodness and for me, the french exemplified the human capacity to better his world. Like you said heuristics, who does not want good wine, good food, beautiful art and history? Who does not want good health care and feel safe that you will be taken care of in case shit happen? In their hubris the french forgot that all goodness in the world has its dark side and they blindly embrace it whole. What's left is a system where the righteous are marginalized and weakened while the wicked got free reign to drown the world in debauchery. Well shit, God does forgive everything right? So let me pull this last coke filled swinger party before I go to him.

Even though I'm saddened to see the state of my home country, the Bible remind me that it doesn't really matter in the end if the majority is degenerate, there just need to be a few righteous people left.

No offence to Deuslevult and I have great respects for his posts, but to me this exemplifies the problem I talked about above. If a patriotic, non degenerate French think like this, how do you think the degenerate think?

The French have this weird belief that no matter how bad things get, in the end it will just be ok if you just carry on with your life quietly. Terrors attacks? No problem. More taxes? Suck, let's bitch about it like we already do anyway, and please dont get violent. Notre Dame burned down? Suck, but it will all be fine, don't do anything stupid.

You guys remember that cucked French guy whose wife got killed in the terror attack and then wrote a letter about how "the terrorists will not have my hate, because hating them means they win" That's the mentality here.

I've been posting since 2015 and shit have gotten progressively worse since then. Every time shit happen some members would say "maybe this will wake the French up" Yet everytime, nada. Rapefugees and terror attacks? Let's elect Macron! Macron does what he is supposed to be doing. Let's peacefully riot. Notre Dame burned down? Let's stop all the riot and hold hands and candles. Until all of France burns.

I'm heartbroken to the point that I can't even care anymore. As said this country has done a lot for me, and I love the French people. When things are good they are the nicest bunch to hang with. They love food, love going out and trying new things, and contrary to popular beliefs the competent people here are damn well competent and get shit done. Seeing all this calamity befall them and yet listening to them bitching and doing nothing, is like watching someone you love get violently raped yet still telling you everything will be fine.

Am I a psycho?

Sorry I got to do it

Growth Over Everything Else.

Am I a psycho?

Quote: (05-01-2019 05:15 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

This thread did not go in the direction I was hoping for... [Image: lol.gif]

FWIW, I love this country deeply, perhaps even more so than my own, but it is an abusive relationship. Any of you ever been in love with a hot bipolar artist chick with suicidal tendencies? That basically how it feel everyday being in France. For some reasons all the girls I've dated more or less fit that arechetype too [Image: lol.gif]

As Deusvult said, Christian virtues died in France long before Notre Dame burnt down. Ironic really since France is the cradle of western civilization. Charlemagne whose statue watches over Notre Dame was the "Christianity fuck yeah" guy who basically established western Christendom.

French patriots like Deusvult usually say france is not Paris. Therein lies the problem. Not that degenerate is not good enough when the people with the most decision making power are debauched heathens. All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. The french forgot that blood and conflict is the price to pay to maintain civilization. For decades now you have let the heathens in Paris take the reins and spread its corruption everywhere. What miserable resistance is offered in the form of peaceful riots, which, as we all saw, been working out spectacularly so far.

You push the typical American enough and he will pick up his weapon and hurt you. Push a French even to the point of breaking and he would still prefer to lecture you than fight you. The french would refuse to deport 100 rapefugee if there's even a chance that one of them is innocent.

Its really sad because the french model was based on christian goodness and for me, the french exemplified the human capacity to better his world. Like you said heuristics, who does not want good wine, good food, beautiful art and history? Who does not want good health care and feel safe that you will be taken care of in case shit happen? In their hubris the french forgot that all goodness in the world has its dark side and they blindly embrace it whole. What's left is a system where the righteous are marginalized and weakened while the wicked got free reign to drown the world in debauchery. Well shit, God does forgive everything right? So let me pull this last coke filled swinger party before I go to him.

No offence to Deuslevult and I have great respects for his posts, but to me this exemplifies the problem I talked about above. If a patriotic, non degenerate French think like this, how do you think the degenerate think?

The French have this weird belief that no matter how bad things get, in the end it will just be ok if you just carry on with your life quietly. Terrors attacks? No problem. More taxes? Suck, let's bitch about it like we already do anyway, and please dont get violent. Notre Dame burned down? Suck, but it will all be fine, don't do anything stupid.

You guys remember that cucked French guy whose wife got killed in the terror attack and then wrote a letter about how "the terrorists will not have my hate, because hating them means they win" That's the mentality here.

I've been posting since 2015 and shit have gotten progressively worse since then. Every time shit happen some members would say "maybe this will wake the French up" Yet everytime, nada. Rapefugees and terror attacks? Let's elect Macron! Macron does what he is supposed to be doing. Let's peacefully riot. Notre Dame burned down? Let's stop all the riot and hold hands and candles. Until all of France burns.

I'm heartbroken to the point that I can't even care anymore. As said this country has done a lot for me, and I love the French people. When things are good they are the nicest bunch to hang with. They love food, love going out and trying new things, and contrary to popular beliefs the competent people here are damn well competent and get shit done. Seeing all this calamity befall them and yet listening to them bitching and doing nothing, is like watching someone you love get violently raped yet still telling you everything will be fine.

I think you are misunderstanding my comment Dalaran.

I understand that on the surface it might look like one of those luckwarm christian type "let's gather and pray" while doing nothing and going back to your quiet life shortly after.

But trust me, I am not fooling myself on he situation in France and in the world.

We are entering some really bad times but my instinct tells me that even though it is getting bad by the day, it's not yet time to go out and fight.

What will I do honestly? I'm more of a solitary guy, so I will be a lone wolf. Let's say I can find a gun or something, I will go and shoot a mosque, a synagogue, Macron, l'Elysée? Let's say I can do it, they will find me straight away, either shoot me or imprison me and nothing will have change.

People think they can be badasses changing the course of history just by themselves but it's bullshit. You can't fight the system by yourself.

I myself am part breton and part vendéen. During the Revolution my ancestors fought to preserve Catholic France and you know the result.
I will be glad to sacrifice myself like they did for catholic ideals and more so for the fight against evil forces but today is not yet the time.

It is difficult to stay on the sidelines and temper yourself when you see the situation but you have to. If not you will just do something stupid and worthless.

That's why I've put that quote of the Bible, to stay positive and uplifted, to not succumb to depressing and defeatist thoughts.

And concretely what you can do is getting closer to God and on a day to day basis learning skills that will be helpful to survive in the near future. Basically everything that our grand parents still knew how to do like farming, fishing, hunting and so on.

You are killing two birds with one stone, learning to be as self sufficient as possible while giving less and less to the system that enslave you.