rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Patron leaves a "tip" for a female waitress

[Image: tip-zero-comment-584.jpg]

[Image: fatbanana.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Story here

I don't see why writing 0 for tip is bad. I seldom tip by credit card, I write in 0 and tip by cash.

Too many managers forget to pass back those tips to staff.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I'd go to pizza slice shops in Miami and NYC ...they even had tip jars in there.

Service industry employers get away with murder in the US.
Pay your staff!

It's got out of hand in the USA.
Restaurant and barman ...fine....pizza slice shop?

This waitress is a HUGE cunt. Fuck that bitch.

Quote: (10-12-2011 07:34 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

This waitress is a HUGE cunt. Fuck that bitch.

Yeah I think you missed the boat brah...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This made me lol. Perhaps the waitress's service was slow and the customer thought she could serve the food more expediently if she were lighter on her feet?

Looking at her photo, the sassy gay guy who wrote this wasn't inaccurate.

Is that a cat on her shoulder? Has she already started her collection of cats?

Notice she lists her job as "Drop in douche bag counselor, comprimising my integrety" and spending most of her time at the job texting on her cell phone, yet still has multiple white knights rushing to save her from the consequences of her own attitude and decisions.

Somehow I doubt she's blameless in getting such a reaction from a customer. She seems to take pride in treating customers poorly.

Possibly works at http://www.yelp.com/biz/cha-cha-lounge-seattle which already has multiple cites for lousy service and rude staff.

Graduate in Media Arts --which means she watched TV for four years. From Evergreen State College, one of the crappiest schools in the US. And here she is, proof that they'll give a degree to anybody.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=594199835
[Image: 275906_594199835_1260370514_n.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (10-12-2011 08:57 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Notice she lists her job as "Drop in douche bag counselor, comprimising my integrety" and spending most of her time at the job texting on her cell phone, yet still has multiple white knights rushing to save her from the consequences of her own attitude and decisions.

Somehow I doubt she's blameless in getting such a reaction from a customer. She seems to take pride in treating customers poorly.

Possibly works at http://www.yelp.com/biz/cha-cha-lounge-seattle which already has multiple cites for lousy service and rude staff.

Yeah, guys around the country named Andrew Meyer are getting all types of threats and hate mail because of White Nights, and Femi-Nazis coming to the defense of this gargoyle. I have never seen this many fat rolls on a human torso before.

Graduate in Media Arts --which means she watched TV for four years. From Evergreen State College, one of the crappiest schools in the US. And here she is, proof that they'll give a degree to anybody.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (10-12-2011 08:57 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Yeah, guys around the country named Andrew Meyer are getting all types of threats and hate mail because of White Nights, and Femi-Nazis coming to the defense of this gargoyle. I have never seen this many fat rolls on a human torso before.

His heart was in the right place, but dude...don't pay with a credit card when you're going to do something like that.

Hilarious! Sounds like a pusscrook move. Ill never understand the mind of a white knight captain save a hoe. Its disgusting. Act like a man.

I find it ridiculous. Fat chicks are like dried up shit - you leave it alone and it won't stink. You disturb it, and it will - so why would you? You already know that smell.

I clicked on her facebook and what I found was just too unreal. A friend of hers posted a link to this story about a fat babysitter dying and smothering the infant she was watching. http://gawker.com/5837163/obese-babysitt...ing-infant
Her response: Dude she wasn't even that fat! She was 5' 6" and 200! I'm 5' 4" and 203!

Female delusion has no bounds.

Turns out that she has a history of being a bitch:

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweek...in_wro.php

Yes, yes she could.

[Image: IMG_1209-700x525.jpg]

"I feel really bad for Victoria. People everywhere are writing hateful and spiteful things about her weight. Don't you people have anything better to do than to attack her? Grow up. She's probably hiding at home, crying, and eating an entire ham."

She truly is revolting. Look at the second boob developing around her armpit. American culture gave her faux confidence to walk around looking like that while being proud of it.

Quote: (10-16-2011 02:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Turns out that she has a history of being a bitch:

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweek...in_wro.php
Wow. This is the type of bitch that a dyke needs to put in the hospital. Its the only way she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop causing scenes.

Quote: (10-16-2011 02:21 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Yes, yes she could.

[Image: IMG_1209-700x525.jpg]

We need to find EVERY man that's told this bitch she was beautiful and kick the living shit out of them.

Damn, now that bitch is beautiful.

Quote: (10-16-2011 04:03 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

STOP IT!

Quote: (10-16-2011 04:03 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

[Image: uXujM.jpg]

I just got that picture outta my head. Oh man. I just got punked.

Quote: (10-16-2011 07:11 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I just got that picture outta my head. Oh man. I just got punked.
Haha. so does he look like me?

The waitress has a worse body that the old ladies my mom plays bingo with.
Its one of those 12 pack of cokes a day my entire life kind of builds.

Being a waiter myself, at first I was somewhat sympathetic to her suffering the zero tip and the assholeishness of the customer. But then I saw that wildebeest...fucking shit. The guy should have had his meal comped. She looks like she's wearing a folded up body pillow under her dress. Her visceral fat could fuel my medium sized apartment for the winter.