rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you say to / ask God?

If you met God and could ask or tell Him anything, what would you say?

I'd say :

How come you didn't forgive Lucifer but you can forgive us?
Is it possible that other angels could rebel?
Why did you make women to be so over the top malleable? Was it really necessary?
What is real happiness like?
How do I know whether you're talking to me or if I'm just hearing my own voice and wishful thinking?
Why do you mostly let evil play out? Isn't there some other way?
Who shot JR?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

What does a real 6 look like?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I would ask God how he repents and makes amends for his failings.

If God had a face what would it look like? And would you want to see it if, seeing meant that you would have to believe in things like heaven and in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?

Quote: (04-19-2019 09:52 AM)trickster Wrote:  

Reported for blasphemy. By the way, it's His, not his.

Quote: (04-19-2019 10:08 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Grammatical corrections won't curry favor with God. Being honest with yourself and God is the only way. In time, I think you will come to understand that.

EDIT -- I hoped you were joking, ha!

Quote: (04-19-2019 10:14 AM)trickster Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2019 10:08 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Grammatical corrections won't curry favor with God. Being honest with yourself and God is the only way. In time, I think you will come to understand that.

Lighten up I'm just joking. Blasphemer.

Why didn't you give us ear lids?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Thanks.

Sucks for you all. I talk to God all the time... and he just called me a jerk right now.

Quote: (04-19-2019 09:54 AM)Stretch Wrote:  

If God had a face what would it look like? And would you want to see it if, seeing meant that you would have to believe in things like heaven and in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?

We already know.

The question to start the thread is funny because when confronted with something so far from our experience and unlike us (holy means set apart or not of this world) questions don't matter like you think they do right now.

My girlfriend got a nose ring because of that song. It got infected.

You create a man with flaws and wish to punish him severely for those flaws?

Just for a trip down memory lane, if we're going to be asking pertinent questions then we should all pay homage to the true master.

[Image: 3hmc5uc.png]

Also...

What questions would johnbozzz have asked next?

Also also...

If You Could Ask God One Question

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Why did you make yourself invisible? Wouldn't it be better if people could see you and know where you stayed?

Don't debate me.

Lord, why didn't you tell me this thread would be a dupe?

If God had a face what would it look like?

That question has already been answered:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (04-19-2019 01:46 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Why did you make yourself invisible? Wouldn't it be better if people could see you and know where you stayed?

Why would you ask God a question with such an obvious answer?

This has been replied by theists from all credible faiths millions of times. Amazing how there are still atheists with deaf ears on this. This just proves that a person only understands what his heart is ready to understand, the mind is irrelevant.

I would ask God what are possible scenarios of afterlife and how to get the best out of it for me personally and for each major group of human being - correct believers, false believers, non-believers, aborted babies, men, women, straights, gays, mentally retatrded and other. You know the practical stuff.

Funny how majority of those who answered this question all act like butt-hurt babies and question God's justice instead. If the highest reality opens to you, you investigate it pragmatically like a scientist and not cry of it being unjust.

Another proof that theists are covertly the practical ones and atheists are covertly the emotional and irrational ones.

Quote: (04-19-2019 09:50 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

What does a real 6 look like?

[Image: laugh6.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (04-19-2019 03:02 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Please start your own "Ask Pride Male a Question" thread.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

A Stickler.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

1. How does gravity work?

2. Why did you put the balls .. on the OUTSIDE?!

How would you exist in an afterlife without your biological body and brain to influence you. Like excitement, happiness, and other states of mind that wouldnt exist without the chemical/electric part of your brain making that sensation. How would you even have a personality without your genetic body and those traits that made you.

Also, is there a place where dead infants and retards exist and are "made whole" so to speak?

Like you get to heaven and come across someone else. "Hey man what were you on earth?" "Well I died as an infant but now its all good"

And what would be the point of an afterlife with no sleep, challenges, excitement, etc..

If I met God and could ask or tell Him anything, I would say Thank you.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (04-19-2019 03:02 PM)Mage Wrote:  

This has been replied by theists from all credible faiths millions of times. Amazing how there are still atheists with deaf ears on this. This just proves that a person only understands what his heart is ready to understand, the mind is irrelevant.

I would ask God what are possible scenarios of afterlife and how to get the best out of it for me personally and for each major group of human being - correct believers, false believers, non-believers, aborted babies, men, women, straights, gays, mentally retatrded and other. You know the practical stuff.

Funny how majority of those who answered this question all act like butt-hurt babies and question God's justice instead. If the highest reality opens to you, you investigate it pragmatically like a scientist and not cry of it being unjust.

Another proof that theists are covertly the practical ones and atheists are covertly the emotional and irrational ones.

It is a shame that God is merely a carrot and a stick for you. There is so much more.

He's seen Lena Dunham masturbate. Repeatedly.

I'm bringing God the most solemn, apologetic expression my face has ever worn, and a bottle of good scotch.