rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Students from Asia – How Do I Game Them?

So I signed for an English tutoring program at my alma mater. Each tutor is assigned to an ESL student. The tutor meets with the student for an hour a week engaging them verybally so they gain fluency in conversational English.

I signed up for this to meet some cute foreign girls from the local college. I got set up with a 23 year old Chinese grad student in math. I met with her at a coffee shop on campus for our first session. Cute, but nothing to write home about. I spoke with her about my line of work (we're in the same field), my experience as an undergrad at the university, travel stories and even about past relationships (including a hot Chinese girl I dated in the past) - all under the guise of learning English.

She told me a bit about her. She plans to stay here long term. She had a boyfriend in China for about 6 months whom she split with before moving here for grad school about a year ago. AFAIK no bf since. I teased that a sweet, smart, cute girl like her shouldn’t be hurting for male attention. She giggled as all foreign Chinese girls do. I casually remarked that I preferred foreign girls for their femininity.

The session only should have lasted an hour but we sat down for two. She seemed enthralled with what I had to say through our whole session, even taking notes of the idioms I taught her. Her English was passable - strong accent but good enough to carry a conversation. I teased that she didn't really need me but she was adamant about gaining fluency in English. This is a girl that prided herself in being "not like the rest", someone who didn’t just want to hang out with other FOBs but wanted to integrate into mainstream society. I respected that.

I walked away thinking I had some good rapport going with this girl. She likely views me as a high-value guy and may even be attracted to me. As I flipped through some travel pics on my iPhone to show her, I happened upon some beach photos and she yelped “nice body!” as only a naïve nerdy FOB chick would say.

This is a girl I wouldn't date long term nor a girl I’d be too proud to hold hands in public with. However, despite the nerdiness she’s petite and trim and there's the allure of throwing her around in bed, making her scream and cry with my big local-boy dong and sampling some tight exotic poontang. Of course, she benefits by getting to spend more time with a guy that can teach her English and access to a social circle she normally wouldn’t get into.

I've never bedded a foreign girl from China before. Are these girls closet freaks who’re down for flings and NSA sex or do I need to play boyfriend and wait 3 months for a peck? How do I plow through her nerdy asexuality? If I play my cards right I think I can bag this. How do I play this one?

I'll be seeing her again for two more sessions next week. I have other local girls I’m plowing but I want to add this one to the bullpen.

At my university, international students were extremely insular and didn't care to associate with anybody outside of their social circle-- almost exclusively comprised of other international Asians, but with the occasional Asian-American. These people are almost always from extremely affluent families as well, so there is also an element of classism imbued in their social scene.

In my experience, the only international students who thought to mess with non-Asian students were the supremely ugly ones. The hot ones get swallowed up in classic Asian social circles early on. Probably before they even set foot in America via introductory seminars in their respective countries.

If you're an Asian-American, things will be much more realistic. Good luck, though.

Asian foreign students might be some of the hardest chicks to bang (this is coming from a white guy who also lived in Japan). In my humble opinion, it's not worth pursuing. You either have to A) get them very drunk (not too difficult) and get lucky (varies), B) Python Game it (weeks/months), or C) lie lie lie. Most of these Asian (especially Chinese) exchange students are extremely conservative, so getting into their pants can take a lot more effort and time than an American girl. In my experience, they're the worst lays too, due to their lack of experience.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-12-2011 05:41 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Asian foreign students might be some of the hardest chicks to bang (this is coming from a white guy who also lived in Japan). In my humble opinion, it's not worth pursuing. You either have to A) get them very drunk (not too difficult) and get lucky (varies), B) Python Game it (weeks/months), or C) lie lie lie. Most of these Asian (especially Chinese) exchange students are extremely conservative, so getting into their pants can take a lot more effort and time than an American girl. In my experience, they're the worst lays too, due to their lack of experience.

Really? That's not good to hear. I thought they would be super easy, specially if you are a decent looking non Asian guy. There are actually a lot of Asian students living in my area. I see them taking the bus to the university or at the coffee shop all the time. I have been thinking about trying to bang some of them as well. I might have to try option A) and see how it goes.

Quote: (10-12-2011 08:42 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Really? That's not good to hear. I thought they would be super easy, specially if you are a decent looking non Asian guy. There are actually a lot of Asian students living in my area. I see them taking the bus to the university or at the coffee shop all the time. I have been thinking about trying to bang some of them as well. I might have to try option A) and see how it goes.

Be careful with the false rape accusations, that's all I have to say on this.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-12-2011 08:50 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Be careful with the false rape accusations, that's all I have to say on this.

Can you expand on C) lie, lie, lie? what do they want to hear? That you are in love with them and want to marry them etc.. etc..?

I don't know what everyone else is talking about... I always thought the foreign Chinese students were easy. She's in a foreign country and just broke up with her bf, obviously she's in need of some vitamin D! Sounds to me like your game is tight and you've already put in some quality time too, so its pretty much a sure thing. IME they are all freaks and will be down pretty quick, no need to waste your time playing bf for months. In fact I found the guys that did that all ended up friend zoned pretty quick... although it was hilarious to see the look on their faces when they would warm her up at the bar and I would swoop by and grab her as a plan B at 1am Haha. Don't become one of those bitches man! Go for the second/third night lay and you're set.

Actual, many foreign Chinese students still attach a huge stigma with anything sexual. You will also never find them in bars and clubs. They prefer to be out at a restaurant or singing karaoke with their Asian friends on weekend nights. The really hot ones will ALWAYS be surrounded by a dozen friends and a bunch of overprotective Asian betas. Good luck hitting up on her when they are speaking Mandrin 95% of the time. The Japanese students or Asian Americans are easier bangs.

I grew up in a VERY asian neighborhood (San Gabriel Valley in California). The Chinese are very conservative and require ALOT of courting. Its just due to how they were raised and the dramas and soap operas they watch. If you are looking to hook up and bang an AZN, you are better off rapping to Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, some Korean, and Filipinas.

I can't say I agree with much of the sentiment here at all.

I hooked up with a Chinese student here in Australia once. Prior to her I didn't think a man's fist could fit up a pussy. A woman's fist yeah, but a man's I thought would be too big.

Her expression was that like most Chinese females, she was sexually repressed, not in terms of inexperience, Cantonese do it all the time. More in terms of not expecting to be anything more than a pump and dump receptacle. Well here with some freedom, she eventually let loose, and she did ride the carousel.

Front up, she was nerdy. Wore really unstylish glasses, loose jeans and baggy t-shirts with mickey mouse prints, and mousy, straight hair. I have no doubt once on the carousel, and they are going back (as opposed to looking for permanent residency) then it can be an easy NSA hook up.

Firstly, I do not feel they always giggle at everyone. They are attracted to white men. When they do this, I'm of the belief they respond very well to kino, especially to lift their line of sight back to yours, they tend to look away when they giggle.

To try and keep it casual, and the going back thing, I believe to frame it back on them and their culture. Talk about something like "How does your family feel about.. what's the word again.. Gweilo?".

It's a colloquial term for foreigner, but roughly translates that foreigners are subhuman, similar to the Japanese 'Gaijin', probably more harsh though.

It makes the 'relationship' hard, but "you and I can still spend time together"

Then again, my experience could be an outlier.

Quote: (10-12-2011 04:30 PM)Mace Wrote:  

Are these girls closet freaks who’re down for flings and NSA sex or do I need to play boyfriend and wait 3 months for a peck? How do I plow through her nerdy asexuality? How do I play this one?

I would try to get her drunk and just go for it.

I say that because of my experience with a Korean exchange student last year.

I was walking through the dorms at the University of San Francisco. I saw a cute asian walking by herself...

me: is the cafeteria this way?
her: huh?
me: i'm looking for the cafeteria..is it this way?
her: ooh...i don't know (giggle, giggle)
me: you don't know where it is hah? do you live her?
her: i just came from Korean (she had limited English)
me: ok, don't you eat in the cafeteria?
her: ohh yes, i think so, yes (giggle)

I don't think she even knew what the fuck I was talking about. She barely spoke English.

me: how long have you been here?
her: ooh, can you say again?

Now, I realize that she really doesn't speak much English

me: lets sit down on this bench

We sit down and I basically ask her a few qustions and we try to communicate a little. I say I will show her around San Francisco. I tell her to give me her number. I got the sense that she was down because she kept looking me in the eye and it was like she was so happy I was talking to her.

I just started kissing her. We started texting a little and a few dayas later we went to the beach. We made out some more and went back to my house where she got so drunk that she threw up and passed out. The next weekend, she came over again but I didn't let her drink so much. Got the bang on the 3rd date. A few months later she went back to Korea.

I think I was her first latin/white guy. She seemed to be sort of facinated by the whole experience.

Mace,

I would just run your standard Game. Get her talking, get her laughing, get her drunk, and go for it.

I lived in Japan, as well, and I had quite the opposite experience. It was ridiculously easy to score. (I just had to be friendly and crack a joke here and there.) Also I found that appearances can be deceiving. They seemed conservative during the day, but damn.. I've also been to China (briefly) and I found the people to be very different there. So what Gmac says may apply there. Also (but this can be an observation due to my limited experience) I think there's an attitude difference between meeting a girl in her own country and when she's a foreign student. Just for the fact that she has vastly more options with white guys.

OP: "I teased that she didn't really need me but she was adamant about gaining fluency in English." That's complimenting, not teasing, isn't it?

Anyway, my advice would be to meet her outside your learning sessions, preferably for drinks. Otherwise standard procedure..

Quote: (10-12-2011 04:30 PM)Mace Wrote:  

So I signed for an English tutoring program at my alma mater. Each tutor is assigned to an ESL student. The tutor meets with the student for an hour a week engaging them verybally so they gain fluency in conversational English.

I signed up for this to meet some cute foreign girls from the local college. I got set up with a 23 year old Chinese grad student in math. I met with her at a coffee shop on campus for our first session. Cute, but nothing to write home about. I spoke with her about my line of work (we're in the same field), my experience as an undergrad at the university, travel stories and even about past relationships (including a hot Chinese girl I dated in the past) - all under the guise of learning English.

She told me a bit about her. She plans to stay here long term. She had a boyfriend in China for about 6 months whom she split with before moving here for grad school about a year ago. AFAIK no bf since. I teased that a sweet, smart, cute girl like her shouldn’t be hurting for male attention. She giggled as all foreign Chinese girls do. I casually remarked that I preferred foreign girls for their femininity.

The session only should have lasted an hour but we sat down for two. She seemed enthralled with what I had to say through our whole session, even taking notes of the idioms I taught her. Her English was passable - strong accent but good enough to carry a conversation. I teased that she didn't really need me but she was adamant about gaining fluency in English. This is a girl that prided herself in being "not like the rest", someone who didn’t just want to hang out with other FOBs but wanted to integrate into mainstream society. I respected that.

I walked away thinking I had some good rapport going with this girl. She likely views me as a high-value guy and may even be attracted to me. As I flipped through some travel pics on my iPhone to show her, I happened upon some beach photos and she yelped “nice body!” as only a naïve nerdy FOB chick would say.

This is a girl I wouldn't date long term nor a girl I’d be too proud to hold hands in public with. However, despite the nerdiness she’s petite and trim and there's the allure of throwing her around in bed, making her scream and cry with my big local-boy dong and sampling some tight exotic poontang. Of course, she benefits by getting to spend more time with a guy that can teach her English and access to a social circle she normally wouldn’t get into.

I've never bedded a foreign girl from China before. Are these girls closet freaks who’re down for flings and NSA sex or do I need to play boyfriend and wait 3 months for a peck? How do I plow through her nerdy asexuality? If I play my cards right I think I can bag this. How do I play this one?

I'll be seeing her again for two more sessions next week. I have other local girls I’m plowing but I want to add this one to the bullpen.

You will need to put some time in to bang this girl, but it will be worth it. The first and only chinese girl I dated was a virgin when i met, but i had no idea until we had sex for the first time. When you go on a date with a submissive chinese girl, she might walk behind you, while strange at first, it can boost your ego, and let's you know that you are in charge.

My chinese girlfriend was 20 when i met her, and like i said - a virgin. She was working as a manicurist in nyc, and I met her where she worked, built up a repore after going there a few times, and asked her out. It was not that long before we had sex, because she had been in the US for about 6 months, and was ready. But let me tell you, it has been a long time since I had a virgin, and once she felt comfortable with me, the sex got really hot. But the reality is, eventually all virgins will have to bang other guys before they get married, also, she knew one day she would have to go back to china, and I was not going to go with her, so it ended. But is was fun, while it lasted.

Asian girls in Madrid are rather easy. Spaniards (over)game blond foreign chicks while those are overlooked. My experience have only been with Chinese and Taiwanese foreign students.

I find them very gullible; all of them are impressed when I tell them that I worked as an archaeologist (something about what European girls don't care at all) or I say something about their town. I haven't had ONS with them, but they fuck on 2nd or 3rd date. The downside are Asian guys: they do everything they can to cockblock and are very jealous of their women.

I think they like two types of men: blue-eyed blondes and brown-eyed guys with dark hair, white skin and a thick 3-days beard. Every girl likes one of these and their lays stick to that stereotype.

Funnily, I found Asian girls so much harder when I lived in Edinburgh.