rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learn wizardry for Pussy and Profit

[Image: banana.gif] Fellas, let's play a game [Image: banana.gif]
Just for a moment, imagine that you are given godlike powers to know within an instant where where all the hottest girls around you hang out. The girls you really want to bang. In fact, think if you could know this for any city globally. Not sure where to go next? Use your powers and know which city, which area and which venues to go to.

TL;DR I can use Machine Learning to figure out where exactly all the hot women of the world hang out.

The story behind
A few months ago I started learning about wizardry (programming) and recently I met this razor sharp, asian AI professor who was working on all kinds of crazy and weird stuff. He helped police in Brasil to identify gang members by scanning millions of Instagram photos in Rio De Janeiro to programmatically look for items like weapons and drugs in the photos. It then linked those people together to cluster gang members together. Basically mapping drug gangs using Instagram. How sick is that.

I then discovered he had done something much more interesting.

He had created a piece of software to rate the beauty of a face, from 1 - 10. It is brutally accurate and only takes a few millisecond/face. The way it works is that he used a huge dataset where real people, I think it was 1000 people, who collectively rated the portrait photos of 50 000 people from 1 - 10. He then used a machine learning algorithm to turn the results into binary code - 0s and 1s, which then can be used to rate any face. It also tells you the ethnicity, age and sex of the person. And it's remarkably accurate. He gave me the tool.

Combined with this tool and the ability to use it on millions of photos we can do some sick stuff. I know how to extract millions of photos from both Facebook and Instagram, legally.

I do need your creativity here, fellas.

A few ideas I have:
  • City guides - Figure out the ROI of all the nightlife venues in specific cities and neighborhoods. Where can you find the highest ratio of stunners from 8/10 and up? Medellin, Bangkok, Manila, New York, Budapest you name it.
  • Company guides - Can even do this for Linkedin and find out which companies have the hottest girls.
  • University guides - compare unis across the US.
When you are visiting a new city - the city guides on this forum are great. But think if you now can compare each area, and each nightlife venue, against each other, based on number of hotties, ratio, ethnicity, and age?

I'm going to visit Medellin for the first time after the summer and will let this thing to the scouting job for me.

I know how to build the engine that does all of this stuff, besides doing the analytics. So will need to hire some help for that, to make sense of the results from the tool and sorting it into different databases. That will cost some money, servers, and the computing power needed will run up the costs. It will require a lot of my time to set up everything on a website and such too. I need to gauge if it will be worth to pursue as a larger project or not.

My Qs to you
Do you have any ideas? How would you use this tool?
What will be valuable for you?
What would you be willing to pay for? And how much?

I'm keen on building out something where you can buy access to a city for ~$40, or a membership with full access for ~$15/month.

Just for fun and demonstrative purposes I will run the tool against any face you throw up here and reply with the score.

If you have nothing concrete, but think the idea is cool - reply to this thread with "pussy wizardry"

El Cabra [Image: banana.gif]

Every time a man in a suit calls me fella, I assume he is selling something.

Well Pal, I’m not particularly well versed in Instagram (at all, honestly, never used it) however I do recall someone mentioning that you can see the women who’ve checked into the venue through the venue’s page.

Is it feasible then to program something that will go through all the instagram pages of establishments in a city to rank the average attractiveness of the patrons? Then you could make your own lists of the hottest venues that will follow the trends without needing an ear to the ground so to speak.

Pissy wizardry.

Oops, sorry.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Make that

passy wizardry.

Damn it, let's try that again.

This time for sure.

posse wizardry!

Argh! Fucking keyboard!

Right. Here we go. Properly now.

pussy

gizzardry!

SHIT!

Okay, for serious, for sure.

fussy lizardry!

What is wrong with this keyboard...

THIS TIME!

HISSY WIZARDRY!

DAMMMIIITTTTTTT

COME ON YOU STUPID FUCKING LOGITECH KEYBOARD

PUSSY

IZHEINTOME!

FUCK!

All right, this time for sure, I went and got a wired keyboard instead. This'll work now.

-clears throat-

PUSSY

FOSHIZZLEDRY!

Pretty sure you mean "bobs and vagene".

I, for one, welcome the switch to serif fonts.

I find this effort using 1,000 viewers opinions of hotness from 1-10 to be very subjective (Oriental vs Occidental - Light vs Dark complected preferences etc.) therefore, for a mathematically verifiable beauty model see:

https://www.beautyanalysis.com/

https://medium.com/@shutupcoppen/the-hol...9f11218930

Maths don't lie.

Quote: (04-18-2019 10:19 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

All right, this time for sure, I went and got a wired keyboard instead. This'll work now.

-clears throat-

PUSSY

FOSHIZZLEDRY!

Fixed it cor you!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

[Image: file.jpg]

Cant guys be normal anymore ffs

Quote: (04-18-2019 02:17 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Cant guys be normal anymore ffs

Indeed.

Imagine not just going on a holiday without consulting your app that correlates statistical breakdowns of percentage attractiveness based on metric blahblahblah

The idea sounds absolutely fucking autistic.

Not sure what's going on in this thread, but I wouldn't pay for that. I'd just look at the Instagram feed for whichever location I'm interested in and do my own evaluation. I don't know anything about this algorithm so I don't trust it.

I do think the concept is interesting (a model that is able to rate attractiveness in photos based on an existing data set of ratings). But I doubt anyone will pay more than a couple of dollars for it. It doesn't strike me as something very valuable. Okay, it'd be nice to know the average attractiveness / age / etc of a venue before I go but it's not such a game changer.

IMO the Right Thing To Do here would be to make to make the model open source and see what people do with it. As for making money, maybe you could create an app that rates photos and put some ads on it. Same thing for an app with attractiveness ratings for venues.

[Accidental double post.]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

OP furiously "casting spells" alone after his wizardry fails:

[Image: giphy.gif]

If you want a usable proof of concept, pair it with the Busted Dudes Test: see which cities have the hottest chicks with short, fat, old guys. This might actually be a useful indicator of which cities have broken pussy markets and arbitrage opportunities.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

OP, I don't think the issue is to find a nice looking girl.
It's to game her correctly, in order to fuck her.

If your program could analyse a girl, to tell me exactly which kind of game would work best on her, I'd be interested.
But where to find one? I don't see the point.