rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

What can anyone here tell me about Girona? It's in Catalonia, which is either an independent state or part of Spain. I am heading there for the World Ayahuasca Conference. I am looking into my transportation options there. I did find what looks like a good AirBNB.

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

Quote: (04-14-2019 12:33 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

What can anyone here tell me about Girona? It's in Catalonia, which is either an independent state or part of Spain. I am heading there for the World Ayahuasca Conference. I am looking into my transportation options there. I did find what looks like a good AirBNB.

No, it is not, it's part of Spain since 1469, and even though local politicians aspire to have their own state to steal as much as they can, less than 50% of population aspire to be independent.

You are welcome [Image: sleepy.gif]

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

Yeah mate I'd head to the Costa Brava Toss Del Mar ,Llorett de mar , Blanes,down to Calella .There is good train service all the way to Barcelona
You should do alright as a Yank as not many Yank, Aussies etc go that way.

Game would be EE chicks ,working class western Euros and Brits.Its all dtf tourist game depending on the time of year .Late May to Sept is good

Lloret use to be massive with the Dutch .

So my advice is head to the towards the beach towns.

I don't know Girona itself as I spent all my time on the coast.

Just put the towns I mentioned in Instagram and Youtube.
Daygame, nightgame, beachgame ,gutter game it's all there plus young chicks who have never travelled looking for a flag.

Accom can be hard though as prices go up and plces fill up.Alot of tourist stay in the hotels and it becomes like a mtv pool party scene .If you have an Airbnb use it to display high value.As chicks could be staying 4 or 5 to a room in the hotels.
Fucking a yank with his own joint would be an adventure for them

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

Correction ......I think it's a bus to Lloret de Mar from Girona and the trains to Barcelona run from Blanes

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

@ OP, you mean getting there? If you're flying from out of Spain, Barcelona airport or Girona airport seem the best options. Girona airport has some international flights, mostly with Ryanair.
PS: Girona is the name of the province and also name of the biggest city/capital of the province, also named Girona. In Girona province there're some other towns, like previous posters mentioned, ie: Blanes, Lloret, Tossa, Malgrat, Sant Pere Pescador, Roses and others.

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

Thanks for all the information. I haven't made my flight plans yet. I may fly into Barcelona and ride a bus or train. I guess I could fly into Girona though.

I can take my time on this.

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

If you're doing ayahuasca check out the Salvador Dali museum

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Girona, Catalonia, Spain

Actually Girona has a fairly decent selection of direct flights. I am going to fly into Barcelona and take a train/bus to Girona. I'm going to fly out of Girona to my next destination.