rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staring at wall-damaged women is harrassment, according to Australia

https://mobile.twitter.com/amandaasette/...69920?s=21

Ughhh.
Everyone is too busy staring into their damned phones these days anyway...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/amandaasette/status/1116388881253969920][/url]

I like this response. Translation - Treat women like the queens we are but don't expect women to be nice in return.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/tsuave5/status/1116675518072594439?s=20][/url]

Quote: (04-13-2019 10:36 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Ughhh.
Everyone is too busy staring into their damned phones these days anyway...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/amandaasette/status/1116388881253969920][/url]

But I thought women were strong and independent. Make up your mind.

The social contract sort of speak of men protecting women they don’t know has been eliminated practically in western society. Why would I protect her from unwanted stares when some idiot can stab me or what have you.

A possible remedy...... make prostitution legal everywhere. Guys will get their needs met somewhat and won’t look at so many women.

Quote: (04-13-2019 12:13 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

The social contract sort of speak of men protecting women they don’t know has been eliminated practically in western society. Why would I protect her from unwanted stares when some idiot can stab me or what have you.

A possible remedy...... make prostitution legal everywhere. Guys will get their needs met somewhat and won’t look at so many women.

Rape still exists in countries where prostitution is legal.

"Do something". What makes you think that other guy wont die as a result of being a white knight? Plenty of stories around already about that.

There was an incident at my local convenience store here a bit ago. It's in a bad neighborhood and sometimes there is only 1 (younger) girl working the register late at night. The kind of store where 5-10 meth addicts while openly deal drugs outside of around the 1AM mark. Why the police don't bust that up I'm unsure.

Anyway the night of the incident there were 2 young girls working. The story I got was a tall black patron was angered that they wouldn't break a large bill in front of several other male patrons. The angry black fella proceeded to hit (balled fist) and rough the girls up a bunch. (I know one of them probably gave the dude attitude but I'm sure homeboy didn't need to hit em). Nobody was seriously injured as I hear but the second the attack broke out all the male patrons left the store.

I of course get this story through the grapevine through guys in my hood. Every single one of them without fail accused the leaving men of being bitch made and "I would have done X" and "that wouldn't have happened with me there".

Now it took me the walk home after hearing the final rendition of the story from the store clerk to really think about what I would do. I am sure all the people saying what they would have done are just posturing trying to seem like a masculine protector of women. I know they're not about shit and wouldn't have done shit. But in the end I figured if I was carrying my CCW and that happened I would have stepped in, I'm pretty comfortable and train weekly with it, have strong spatial awareness and have no qualms about pulling the trigger in defense of my life. And I really don't want to see innocent 20 something girls hurt for doing their jobs.

But my other thought was if I wasn't packing I would have probably just left. I'm not getting into a potentially fatal fist fight (not trained in MMA, just some early years of boxing, I go to the ground I'm getting smashed). My reasoning was I don't owe these girls anything, they aren't my people. And all it takes is an unfortunate combination of blow for someone to die in a fist fight/ground and pound. So yeah I would've left.

Anyway this thread reminded me of that because I don't think men are necessarily "turned off" of white knighting because all the men expressed they would have done it "had they been there". I think men are just pussies nowadays. They lack the ability not the will.

The guy staring in the Ad is above in SMV than both the post wall woman and the White Knight. I have no idea why he is even staring. In real life the post wall woman would love to get a stare down from this dude. He looks like a business professional and he would be into young 20 something chicks and not her.

Men who support these kind of ads are either damaged in their brains or got so burned by Alpha-ish guys growing up and could not get girls, that they want to help make/advertise these ads, thinking they are doing a good service for mankind.

These feminists spend all of their spare time reading violent erotica novels, involving rapey pirates and Bigfoot (seriously). This creates a delusional view of reality, where they imagine that events like this happen all the time.

They desire rapey man, they fiddle their clits to it, then feel bad, and so decide to blame all men for being rapey - when really it's only the characters in their book.

With psychologically fucked up people it's a case of anything goes. Because they're just melting down. In this case she has no idea what the guy is thinking and just makes it up that he's rapey(despite many alternative explanations). She has no idea what other people view her as and just makes it up she's "obviously uncomfortable"(despite many alternative conclusions an observer could come to). To top it off no normal guy would ever think what the bystander thinks. The more psychologically fucked up people are the more they make stuff up and the more detached from reality it becomes. It's scary because you have no idea what to expect.

Quote: (04-13-2019 02:43 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

These feminists spend all of their spare time reading violent erotica novels, involving rapey pirates and Bigfoot (seriously). This creates a delusional view of reality, where they imagine that events like this happen all the time.

They desire rapey man, they fiddle their clits to it, then feel bad, and so decide to blame all men for being rapey - when really it's only the characters in their book.

They fantasize with handsome, strong, dashing romance-novel rapey men, so they're offended by the presence of ugly "creepy" men.

Nah I'm good. If a chad is looking at her and I do that I'm now "holding her back".

Less is more these days.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Quote: (04-13-2019 12:58 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

"Do something". What makes you think that other guy wont die as a result of being a white knight? Plenty of stories around already about that.

If it's not your pussy, don't White Knight for it.

This medical student stopped to help a woman on the street, he got shot for his efforts and would have been killed if the gun hadn't jammed twice.

The bitch didn't even visit his hospital room to say thanks!

News flash: We already have "allies to women" that are paid with our tax dollars. They're called police officers and transit cops.

It's not their job to come into your place of work and do your computer programming or construction or whatever. So it's not your business to do their job for them -- and if you do, you're likely to catch hell, especially from them.

Outside of female family members and wives, it's not any man's business to protect or even help any strange women for reasons already stated on this thread.

The constant call for "allies" sounds like the queen summoning her servants. She should summon public servants -- the aforementioned cops, not you and me.

Clown World

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Women are strong, women are independent, women are just as capable as men!

Men, please solve our problems for us! Help!

Let's not forget.
If I see an individual with a penis & a business suit ogling another person with boobs & a dress (or more likely bloody yoga pants...).

Who am I to assume the gender of either party...?

What if the one with the suit & penis ID's as female & the one with boobs & a dress ID's as male?

A rather clownish scenario I'd say... [Image: cool.gif]

I'd be staring at the young brown girl.

Australia (and the Anglosphere) is a spiritually bereft culture, as far as men and women go.

Certain things just baffle me, that they would be so disconnected from the natural principles of life.

This 38 year old sterile nothing of a woman actually thinks she's oppressed.

More likely she's lived a life being told men are bad, and now lives a lonely existence that she constantly has to justify to herself.

Also look at him shake his head at the staring guy at the end. The objective for them is to create an A-sexual environment.

Two points. First, the woman that post weeted that retarded PSA post asking men not to stare at women is a run of the mill internet thot-whore who makes a living by having men stare at her:

[Image: F4YHK5TT_400x400.jpg]

She's all about exploiting men by aggressively projecting sexual energy and titillating and emasculating them. What she's engaging in is more destructive that what the PSA man in the train is doing, and far, far bigger problem and societal ill today.

You have here the government stoking the neuroses of carousel riding 30 something women, further alienating and dividing men, and also exploiting them financially, as government ads and the official propaganda apparatus are mostly paid by taxing males. They're stealing our money and adding insult to injury by blaming the victim.

Two,
[Image: woGhTSQJnAVlcQg4?format=jpg&name=small]

that is not a woman, look at that caveman brow and nose! How the hell did you guys miss that?!? [Image: huh.gif]

Is this some kind of perverted message within the message pushing trans acceptance on a subliminal level?

This is evil on so many levels.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Folks, this is what happens when white men do not enforce White Sharia. Clown World occurs and women get all these idiotic ideas and think they can get away implementing them with no consequences.

The reminds me of Dalrock's Law of Feminism:

Feminism is the assertion that men hate women and naturally want to harm them...followed by appeals to men to solve womens' problems.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (04-13-2019 06:57 PM)911 Wrote:  

Two points. ...

Yep.
Plus I noticed all manner of other THOTS saying such insipid & juvenile tripe such as "Slay Queen" / "Yes Queen" in response to the tweet above...

& yes.
The supposed female being stared at is a rather... "handsome" individual... [Image: confused.gif]

Anti male propaganda paid for by the male taxpayers of Victoria.

Its like providing the lube for your own rape, aint it?