rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Psychonaut Lounge - For Those Who Are Serious

After noticing threads recently popping up on psychedelics like DMT and magic mushrooms, I realized it's about time we have a single place to go deep on all things psychonautic.

By "psychonaut," I mean all things related to consciousness-altering substances. This includes:
  • Health considerations related to psychoactive substances
  • Spiritual implications of psychedelic use
  • Detailed trip reports describing past experiences (!) (I'd personally love to see these)[b]
  • Drug-related meditation techniques
  • Sex-enhancing psychoactive substances
  • Microdosing experiences
  • Funny drug stories
  • Philosophical discussion on dissociative and psychedelic experiences
  • Discussion on nature of high-powered psychoactive drugs like salvia, DMT, and ibogaine
  • I-Just-Started-Tripping posts
    [/b]
My hope is that this thread develops into a full-bodied treasure trove of information on mind-altering substances of all kinds. A true Roosh V-flavored repository of psychedelic, dissociative, deliriant, esoteric and spiritual knowledge. If this thread was a man, he'd be Terence McKenna (except jacked and not so freaky to look at).

This thread has the potential to contribute something more than other psychedelic- and drug-forums scattered across the internet. Unlike those forums, we're on the whole focused on building full lives and actualizing ourselves as men.

That's a better environment for discussing these heavy topics than ones infested with hippie-bois and hedonistic hobos in my opinion.

However, please do NOT post ANYTHING related to:
--where to get illegal substances, and/or
--how to synthesize or extract illegal substances.

Also, this thread is more for drugs that primarily affect consciousness rather than mood. This means things like cocaine, benzos, alcohol, etc., don't by themselves fall within the realm of this thread.

Now, with all that said, we now have a place to have the conversation on mind-altering substances in a context of health, well-being, grounded spirituality, and leading better lives.

Let's get weird [Image: roosh.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Here's a trip report of a my salvia divinorum trip I had last year.

(If you don't know what salvia is, I highly suggest you give this link a click. I'll try to communicate the gravity of what this substance can do, but if I fail, this should do it and give some useful background for how something like this could possibly exist too.)

Dose

About 3 deep puffs of 60x extract, held in for about five-ten seconds.

Context

My two roommates and I had ordered some salvia off the internet (it's not a controlled substance at the federal level and it was legal in my state as well). We experimented with it here and there, but it produces such a strange and traumatic trip that we went long stretches of time without touching it before we gave it a try again.

On this particular night, one of my roommates was gone, so my other roommate and I decided to try hitting some salvia again. (We'll call him Max).

I have a california king sized bed that takes up the majority of my room and I had these blue string lights wrapped around the walls. There was a red lava lamp on a metal wire nightstand too. That was the setting for this trip. The lights were off, the blue string lights were on, and the lava lamp was on, so there was this real ambient kind of lighting in the room. We grabbed the salvia and the pipe and I sat on my bed while Max sat on the floor.

Keep in mind, again, we both had experience with this powerhouse of a drug. They call this the most powerful psychoactive substance on earth for a reason. But our memories of what exactly this drug did was distant. We did it, we got freaked out, but we couldn't remember exactly what about the experience freaked us out or why it scared us.

This time, though, I took enough out of the experience, and I remembered enough, to know why. And I'll never forget.

So with all that said here's what happened.

The Trip Begins

Max hits his hits off the pipe and I see the look on his face. We're both a little jittery going into this because we know that whatever is going to happen, it's going to be ridiculous. So I was watching the look on his face real closely to see how we handled it.

After he did his hits, he had this look of panic and he was looking down at the pipe. He had this pissed off smirk like he remembered the punchline to some cruel joke that he was the target of. After about two seconds of that, he looked up and his face melted into this worried/sad expression when he saw me. He later would tell me that he was trying to communicate "Don't hit this pipe. It's worse than we thought," with that look.

Then the salvia took him and he slumped back into the wall. He grunted a little and closed his eyes.

I brought the pipe to my lips and took the first puff. With salvia even the smoke tastes weird. Best way I could describe it is "mildly spicy rubber sage." The taste made me remember a little more about how this felt and how I was about to feel and a little more of the panic set in.

I willed myself into doing the second hit because Max was already gone and I didn't want to pussy out now after he did it. I took the second hit and my body started to buzz. I started to feel like my consciousness was a physical thing I was seeing the world through, and that box was slowly getting lifted up and there was this adhesive that kept me grounded in the real world and that adhesive was being pulled right the fuck apart. At this point I knew I had already bought that ticket into the salvia-verse and I couldn't turn back now. There were only precious seconds before I lost all control of my body and mind and would slump over into a different world. My entire body went cold from pure, primal fear. I took the third hit because by now I was remembering enough of what I was in for that I figured I would be rewarded by bravery. I figured that maybe I had such terrible times on account of being half in/half out of the experience. Maybe if I got so loaded that I couldn't even register my emotions, I would either be incapable of fear or unconscious.

Neither of those things would happen.

After the third hit, I put the pipe on the floor and tried to get comfortable on my bed. I felt it taking me and the feeling was so god damn strong that I felt like my soul was being hurt.

The Pull

That initial feeling of being taken by salvia (let's call it "the pull") is something out of a sci-fi movie. It is entirely unlike any other drug experience (except for maybe the blast-off from DMT).

The first thing I felt was the disorientation. My sense of direction was shot, but I mean, extremely shot. You know that feeling when you need to find north but you don't have a compass, the sun is directly over you, and you don't recognize any landmarks? Well it was like that feeling, except instead of not knowing where north is, I didn't know where "left" was. Or "down."

My vision was also starting to slip out of the room I was in to this other place (I'll to that in a minute). I knew I didn't want to go, I didn't want to trip anymore, and whatever it was that made me take this shit--bravery, looking cool in front of my friends, the need to "see the other side"--NONE of it was worth it. So I started to try to stay in the world and not trip. I tried to fight the pull. Like the sensation of fighting a yawn crossed with the feeling of grabbing onto the armrest during a flight with very heavy turbulence. That made the pull stronger. The color scheme in the room started to change, like my eyes were cycling through Instagram filters, each with different R/Y/B proportions and color schemes. The sharpness of the picture of the room blurred with each cycling.

The worst and strongest part of the pull is the actual, physical sensation of being pulled. A literal sense of moving at an accelerating totally overtook me. It always felt like I was being pulled somewhere back and to the left.

That classic salvia feeling of existential dread was building in me too as the pull got stronger. It was a flood of emotions that I had never felt before in my life. Something like dread, despair, depression, panic, wanting to plead for my life, wanting to see an escape, regret. All these things in their most pure form. And then there were the thoughts that I knew, that I absolutely knew. I couldn't tell you how I knew it. But I knew I knew it more than I had ever known anything in my entire life. I knew that this thing that was happening to me, this process, was real. It was not fake. It was not just some drug. I knew that this was reality. You know how when you're in a dream, a little piece of you knows it's a dream? Then you wake up and you just know that you woke up into the real world because that piece is gone? As the salvia took me, I felt that piece of me go away. I knew I was being taken out of the dream. I knew this just like I know I'm typing on a computer right now. I knew that like I know my name is Tex.

With that came the next realization typical of smoking salvia--the realization that you are going to a completely different dimension and you smoked too much and you went too deep and you ARE NEVER EVER GOING BACK TO YOUR OLD LIFE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE A HUMAN BEING AGAIN.

The final wave of realizations came as the pull started to completely take me. Maybe it's the most disturbing part of salvia. It's the realization that this place wasn't new to me. It was familiar. And I don't mean familiar in the sense of "I just smoked salvia X months ago." I mean familiar as in "I remember this place from memories I had from before I was born" familiar. Familiar like the place reminded me of truths I had once known, ideas I once had, places I had once been, and I forgot them, but as I was forgetting them the first time, I thought, "Man, I need to remember these things forever." Then I forgot them, and now that I was re-remembering them, I was thinking, "My God, how could I have ever forgotten this?"

The pull had finished its job. The mattress opened and swallowed me. I watched the fitted sheet stretch under my weight and suck my body into an ocean of fabric. I looked up and saw the corners of the room where the ceiling and walls meet split open. White/purple/neon lights broke through from behind wall and the picture of the room looked two-dimensional. Everything looked like it was being torn apart. My body felt like it was the sheets and blankets under me. I looked back at my body and only saw fitted sheet, but I knew these sheets were my body. Then there was this buzzing sound that got louder and louder and I closed my eyes. That was when I was there.

The Salvia Space

Instantly my entire being felt like it was literally shooting through something as if I was blasted across a billion light years in a split second. It sucked ass. Then I saw this world of abstract shapes with this bizarre cartoonish color scheme. My friend once described it as the aesthetic that you see on an old animal crackers box. It was a lot like that. I felt dead because that's the only thing that made any real sense. How else could I be seeing all of this?

Then I met this entity that told me something to the effect of "Now you understand why." I was embarrassed because I didn't understand what that meant but it was made to seem like I was expected to. I felt naked in front of this thing. The shapes dancing around us were impossible to describe. They were solid but would disappear and reappear when passing front of each other based on some pre-determined hierarchy of what shapes were "dominant." One kind of shape would turn translucent in front of another kind. But that other kind would be "dominant" in relation to another kind of shape. And there was also a lot of grass. If I had to guess, I'd say we were on a hill. Then I was in this different part of the space where these mandala-like shapes in different sizes, that each had smaller mandala-shapes perfectly reflecting the larger ones they were inside, were vibrating and melting into each other. I knew I would be here forever.

I didn't know that I was a human being that had hopes or wishes or thoughts. Or a name. Or lived in the physical world. Or what it meant for there to be a physical world. Every thought was pumped out of me and all I had here were emotions with meaning. The meaning of what I was seeing was obvious but I can't exactly remember what it was now. There was definitely the most somber sense of nostalgia. Then something from within the mandalas said something to me but I can't remember exactly what it said. The vibes from this mandala entity were pretty negative. It was as if the thing was hiding within the mandalas because it knew that hiding from me would be most disorienting thing it could do to me.

Then the thing touched me from behind the mandalas somehow and I felt a shock run up my being. Then another rush of getting flung across the galaxy. Then the mandalas changed their color scheme, and as I would look around the mandalas would give off this shuttering effect.

The space of the mandalas started to go more and more distant and what I had left around me was a void. Eventually the void grew and grew until it was all that was around me. This process took about ten to twenty thousand years. A lot happened during this time but I can't remember it. I do remember that every now and then these bolt of electricity would fly in and out of the blackness of the growing void and the bolts would sometimes dance around me and swirl. The bolts weren't exactly visible, but I could sense them some other way. It was almost like I was hearing them, because I could see them even if I wasn't looking in their direction.

If I had written this report right after I had this trip I might have been able to describe more of this part, but I won't ever be doing salvia again, so I guess this is a lesson for the next person.

The Comedown

As the void gathered until it was all I could see, I could hear these distant, echoing, reverb sounds. They were very loud and distorted. Then I opened my eyes and saw the room. The room was vibrating, but I could see Max and I remembered I was a human being with thoughts and feelings and a life plan and a job and that Max was also a human being. I was washed with relief.

Then I tried to keep all the meanings and experiences I had gained in the space with me. I tried so hard, like trying to keep the memories of a dream. This time I was able to keep actual memories of experiences with some entities and the general feel of salvia with me out of that. But the core lessons of that place, the memories it made me remember, just melted away like grains of sand slipping between my fingers.

The Take Away

The biggest thing I take away from my salvia experience(s) is that magnitude of what these things can do. Most people (probably even you) have this idea of what drugs can possibly do, or what tripping can possibly do. And sure there's a little bit of this recognition that you can lose control. But few people understand how completely and how violently you can lose control.

You can not only be made to forget who you are, but you can be made to forget that you are in the first place. You can be sent to a place where life itself if torture and pain and you can come out of that and swear up and down that you were in that place for thousands of years. Even though just seven minutes passed (I think my actual experience here was about six-nine minutes long).

Whether or not you actually went to some different dimension and saw different beings, you (yes, YOU) can be made to 100% believe that you did and that you did. You can transport yourself to a reality where the impossible is not only possible but is so violently possible that it unfolds right in front of you and forces you to see things you couldn't possibly believe in because you couldn't possibly have the language to describe it.

I can't stress enough how this exact experience can happen to you with full intensity. For context, I'm a guy who can drink a very large amount and be relatively fine. I have a correspondingly very high tolerance for crazy shit on psychedelics. I have handled pretty intense experiences at doses that have caused people to call 911 out of sheer panic. And salvia is too intense for me.

I won't give a full spiritual analysis of what I thought about this experience right now but I can just say that there is real spiritual significance to this kind of experience. There is a reason shamans would chew salvia leaves for spiritual purposes. There is also a reason shamans would absolutely refuse to smoke 60x extract of salvia. This is very powerful and obviously it's not a party drug. It's not even a drug. It's a spiritual blowtorch that, in the wrong hands or in the wrong head, will burn every piece of you down. It can even give you PTSD.

Be advised, if you decide to try salvia, that this trip report is very typical. There are more positive experiences and I have had one on salvia, but most of the time, it's just so intense or so outright bad that it scars people and might even dissuade them from using psychedelic drugs ever again.

My final takeaway from this experience is that salvia is not a feeling-enhancer, or a hallucination producer, or whatever. Salvia is a place. It is not about you, or your thoughts, or your fantasies. It's about it. It's about the place it takes you. That space, most of all, is not empty. It is occupied by entities and these entities do not look kindly on us for the most part. They will even coax you into going deeper with this promise that you will learn some great truth, but you get there and it's more existential torture.

you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Thank you for that report.

I am seriously never going to be a psychonaut.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Now to be fair, salvia is the most intensely reality-shattering drug known to man and there's no close second. DMT rivals or surpasses salvia in terms of pure intensity but DMT usually gives people more of a euphoric flash than salvia. So salvia is by no means a typical psychonaut experience.

I wouldn't say salvia is unimportant and I wouldn't even say it doesn't hold some truths. I personally feel like the salvia experience is a flashback to an earlier stage of spiritual existence that we might have transcended long ago.

My friends and I have done salvia multiple times between the three of us and together we have identified some common themes: the pull, the cartoonish nature of the salvia universe, angry entities, entities trying to coax you into going deeper for some reward, the sense of familiarity, the idea that you are "peeking behind the curtain" of reality, and warped time.

I do believe that the material world has multiple undergirding metaphysical structures holding it up, and salvia is a peak to the "lower" one. Maybe DMT is a look at the metaphysical structure above us. I've done DMT analogues but I've never done straight DMT so I can't say what I believe there.

The funny thing about salvia is that if you smoke it while on kratom or a strong benzodiazepine, you can actually get a great experience. My friend Max smoked salvia on Clonazolam and he had this experience where this translucent blue fairy would dance around him and promise to take him to this beautiful spiritual place. And it would move over different objects in the room and use this emotional language to communicate with him. It would touch things, or hover over things, and it would repetitively communicate the name of the thing in this weird hyperlanguage as if she was trying to teach Max how to speak it, like "chairchairchairchairchair wallwallwallwallwall MaxMaxMaxMax floorfloorfloorfloor."

Overall though salvia is a really unnecessary experience to have.

Quote: (04-15-2019 09:08 AM)Tex Wrote:  

The funny thing about salvia is that if you smoke it while on kratom or a strong benzodiazepine, you can actually get a great experience. My friend Max smoked salvia on Clonazolam and he had this experience where this translucent blue fairy would dance around him and promise to take him to this beautiful spiritual place. And it would move over different objects in the room and use this emotional language to communicate with him. It would touch things, or hover over things, and it would repetitively communicate the name of the thing in this weird hyperlanguage as if she was trying to teach Max how to speak it, like "chairchairchairchairchair wallwallwallwallwall MaxMaxMaxMax floorfloorfloorfloor."

Overall though salvia is a really unnecessary experience to have.

Interesting... Salvia is something I'm not fond of doing again [Image: smile.gif]

O/T I had several ego death experiences with several "entheogens"... I don't think psychedelics are the panacea some claim it to be, I also think some people are not fit for it. Would I do it all again, yes I definitely would, would I recommend it to everyone? No not at all.

Unfortunately I didn't keep a log of my experiences so the memories are fading away but some are still very much engrained in my brain. Like that time I had the feeling I was changing in an animal (LSA Seeds), that time I saw myself laying in a coffin (mushrooms and dried amanita's) and that time I was catapulted to the other side of the universe and floating in space (mushrooms). I almost always did it in a ritual setting and in complete darkness.

I can attest does experiences changed me... I changed from a rational atheist to eurm a pantheist which is open-minded for less rational experiences and thought patterns. But I don't let it influence my day to day life. I have a "normal person" hat and a "red pill" hat (Law 38!)...

I'm eager to repeat such experiences but unfortunately life gets keeping in the way... full time job, hobbies and raising a family don't mix well with entheogens.

BTW you can also be a psychonaut (Sailor of the Soul) without experimenting with drugs... Prolonged fasts, sleep deprivation, Holotropic breathing, Meditation, Prayer, Biofeedback (binaural beats, dreammachine etc) and last but definitely not least Dreamwork.

Keeping a dream journal and experimenting with Lucid Dreaming is also considered Psychonautica. Studying the works of Stephen LaBerge are good starting point. I've experimented with lucid dreaming a decade ago and had some very interesting results!

Couple salvia experiences:
Smoked salvia
Starting hearing a voice saying "I hope you are thinking of the word schizophrenia"
Turned into the letter P in that word, spinning around

Smoked salvia
Found myself in the back of a VCR, trying to push the tape out

Weird stuff

Great thread!

Another appropriate title might be: Shamanic Thread/ Visionary and Medicinal Herbalism

Quote: (04-15-2019 09:27 AM)Meliorare93 Wrote:  

BTW you can also be a psychonaut (Sailor of the Soul) without experimenting with drugs... Prolonged fasts, sleep deprivation, Holotropic breathing, Meditation, Prayer, Biofeedback (binaural beats, dreammachine etc) and last but definitely not least Dreamwork.

Keeping a dream journal and experimenting with Lucid Dreaming is also considered Psychonautica. Studying the works of Stephen LaBerge are good starting point. I've experimented with lucid dreaming a decade ago and had some very interesting results!

You hit the nail on the head. Psychonauts of the Inner Universes are never limited to just nature occuring or synthetic substances!

Auspicious. I’ll drop my ayahuasca experience here, rather than ressurect the older threads. I’ll follow Tex’s format to maintain some consistency through the thread.

Dosage:
First night - 4 oz. of traditional brew, split into two doses two hours apart
Second night - 4 oz. of traditional brew followed by 4 oz. of purgative brew two hours apart

Context:

A friend of mine, a spiritual seeker and seasoned psychonaut, extended the invitation to a ceremony out of the blue. He has a Luciferian streak to him, however my own practice renders me rather resilient to the energetic patterns of others - keeps me on my toes, a little paranoia does the body good.

I had no idea what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised by the authenticity of the experience - we were 15 strangers in a spacious Air BnB, a far sight from the jungle, however the Shaman was ‘the real deal’. An interesting character, big city skater punk turned medicine man, years of experience and traditional training straight outta Peru. Not only could he speak the language, sing the icaros (ritualized song which guides the energy of the trip), he had recordings of the jungle outside his home village, as well as tracks sung by his mentor and his ‘uncles’ (the brothers of his mentor).

Set and setting is extremely important with any psychedelic experience, as you all know. Traditional ritual garb and implement dramatically cement the experience, the Shaman himself a seasoned guide inside to the soul.

The First Night:

I arrived at 9 pm, the lot trickling in over the course of the next hour.

Hmmm. On second thought, I don’t have nearly enough time to describe the experience, as intensely personal as it was - how can one succinctly relay a group-journey in return to and returning from Source?

Instead, I’ll try to relate the experience in the basest physical terms.

The medicine itself can be intensely hallucinogenic, however it comes on slowly and gently. Further still, it seeks your permission to pull you deeper - by shifting focus from internal to external you can ground back to reality rather painlessly, or fall back inside with ease and breath.

It connects you to your subconcious - allowing the opportunity to unravel deep seated emotional trauma. The Shaman on hand helped tremendously with this, able to sense the energy of each traveler, stepping in with song and sound and tobacco smoke to soothe and smooth and shoo away sickly spirits.

Though, we could all feel each other, sense each other. The brew posseses a moderate euphoric affect, similar to MDMA, as such good vibes resonate and harmonize all around. It could seem stressful, having such an intensely intimate experience withing arm’s reach of complete strangers. However, the aforementioned minor molly mind softens the jarring movements of other minds. Coupled with the fact that you can go inside so easily, it seems difficult for anyone else to interfere with your journey. Unless you welcome them to.

Beyond my own experience, each of us had our own journey, which I could intimatey connect to. A strange cast of characters, certainly. Seekers and shamans and succubi and hippy-dippy buttheads.

Coming Down Off The Mountain:

Integration for me was seemingly seemless. It’s been a few weeks now, and other than a brief depression a week after my journey, I still carry the feel of it, the glow of it.

The most real, the most impactful change, has been a relief from a social anxiety that has plagued me my entire life. I could never, ever stand being a stranger in the crowd - so intense was this anxiety that, when I was younger, it would trigger extreme nausea and vomiting. Sitting in the theatre to catch a flick would be an ordeal, for example.

After experiencing something so intense, otherworldly, and painfully-intimate-at-times, just being about at a park or on the beach or in a classroom or with a group is child’s play. What could compare to Source? I still have a long way to go, however, this experience, this medicine, has set me on the right course again.

On Medicine:

Two days and two cups of plant matter has done more than years of therapy, a decade of self-help, or any psychotropic pharmaceuticals. Now, it’s entirely possible that this was simply the last drop to fill the glass, that all that previous work was just as important.

However, the therapeutic benefit of this substance, with PROPER SET AND SETTING, is undeniable. No wonder it’s under lock-and-key.

Now, there is a caveat - there were certainly a few trippers among our adventuring company. Close to being burn-outs. This Shaman travels the country, staying here and there for a month, hosting ceremonies every weekend, some during the week. Some travelers had attended all of them. Undoubtedly, this is a medicine that demands respect, the responsibility rests on the user to integrate the lessons, synthesize the experience, and do the damn work.

When you get the message, hang up the phone.

If anyone would like me to elucidate any aspects of the experience, I’ll do so when I have more time. These ramblings hardly scratched the surface - entity contact, past life regression, out of body experiences, astral journeying, psychic sex, and so much more...

Appreciate you sharing that experience, Thrice.

I've had a similar integration experience with psychedelics where the empathetic part of the trip killed my social anxiety permanently.

Things like that prove to me that psychedelics have a real power that needs to be harnessed. You get hit with so many things that can change you personality in so many ways. It's important to know what characteristics are really important to you. From there, you can let the substance take you in the right direction.

I think this is where sober psychonaut activity is important. Your ego needs to have the right alignment before you dissolve the barriers between it and the rest of your subconscious/the universe. Otherwise you'll be directionless and catch yourself resisting the change you desperately need. In response, the drug might beat the fuck out of you.

I've found that mountain hikes and camping are the things that help orient myself before a powerful trip. Not to mention every really powerful trip is more rewarding when you prepare yourself for it.

A solid week of clean eating, consistent sleep, hard exercise and treating people right is the best way to potentiate a trip and have it go the way you want it to. Those things, not coincidentally, are the most powerful "sober psychonaut" activities for me.

Heavy squats, deep sleep and good friends are spiritual things.

Edit: Definitely interested in hearing your psychic sex experiences. I need to get my astral pussy notch count up haha

Asking here for some input,
i`m trying to figure out which substance i could get the most out of. I`m interested in introspection, and potential personal progress/healing, and won`t be doing it for a trippy experience.
Background:
Been thinking about it forever, been reading trip reports forever and im well into my 30s now.
Previous experiences are limited to doses too small for any effects.

The hesitence to do big enough doses comes out of fear.
Some of the fear is probably irrationally indoctrinated through childhood propaganda lessons.
A lot of it is the fear of not being in control of things after consumption.
And i suspect most of it is having to face stuff i`ve buried over the years, figuring out all the escape mechanisms and habits developed to avoid it, and the changes that might follow afterwards.
If that made sense.
Maybe im just overthinking things.
But pretty sure i wont be able to shake the fear before the trip and the ego will be in full protection mode. Nonetheless will go into it with clear intentions and purpose so the substance hopefully can take me on the right path.

With that in mind, been thinking shrooms but would like some input from experienced folks.

So, it's obvious this thread will be filled in majority with experiences made by "harder" psychedelic stuff, but what about Cannabis? Yes, it is much much more weaker regarding in strength but I feel you can still sometimes have interesting experiences. For example, I had once slight separation of etheric double from my physical body. All lasted very shortly. What about you guys?

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:19 PM)RiskIt4Biscuit Wrote:  

i`m trying to figure out which substance i could get the most out of. I`m interested in introspection, and potential personal progress/healing, and won`t be doing it for a trippy experience.

Somebody Who Isn't Me (SWIM) had the exact same goals, when he began searching for a substance compatible with him.
DMT was the answer.
It's not a recreative substance, it's a life teacher : it can show you what the world is (or rather isn't) and shatter your conception of "objective reality".
It can also teach you, or should I say "show" you a better way of living, whatever this means for you.
But keep in mind you'll get the lessons you Need, not the ones you Want.

The hesitence to do big enough doses comes out of fear.
Some of the fear is probably irrationally indoctrinated through childhood propaganda lessons.
A lot of it is the fear of not being in control of things after consumption.
And i suspect most of it is having to face stuff i`ve buried over the years, figuring out all the escape mechanisms and habits developed to avoid it, and the changes that might follow afterwards.
If that made sense.
Maybe im just overthinking things.
But pretty sure i wont be able to shake the fear before the trip and the ego will be in full protection mode. Nonetheless will go into it with clear intentions and purpose so the substance hopefully can take me on the right path.

You're not overthinking things.
You'll be faced with all these fears, if you take DMT; but it's not a bad thing : being forced to face them directly can lead to resolving / accepting them, and progressing on your path.
A man goes to Knowledge as he goes to War : with Fear, Respect and a pure Lucidity on his actions. It'd be foolish to go there in an other state of mind.
Fear will probably always be a part of you DMT experiences, but you'll learn to accept it, and rather focus on the wonders shown to you.
Good news is you can get lessons, even with low doses (< 15 Mg).
At this dose, you'll mostly keep your ego and will be able to become accustomed with this altered state.

With that in mind, been thinking shrooms but would like some input from experienced folks.

SWIM has very limited experience with magic mushrooms.
They made him puke, feel ill for multiple days.
DMT is only active for a maximum of 30 minutes, and has no side effect : 1 hour after the experience, you'll be 100% back to your "normal" self.

Anyway, I'd recommend you to search the crap out of that substance, before making a choice.
It's the most powerfull psychedelic in the world, not to treat lightly.

Some information sources :
- PsychedSubstance on Youtube.
- The DMT-nexus forum
- The book DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Dr Rick Strassman.

And if you want to learn how to extract it, send me a PM.

I use psylocibe mushrooms and ayahuasca to contact spirits/metaphysical beings.
If there´s interest and open mindedness for this here in the forum, I may post my accounts.
Anyone up for reading them?

Quote: (04-16-2019 10:47 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

If there´s interest and open mindedness for this here in the forum, I may post my accounts.

I am. Fire away.

3-MeO-PCP if you can believe that.

Or MXE if the PCP part of the drug scares you. But one of those is exactly the drug you want.

Quote: (04-16-2019 01:40 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

So, it's obvious this thread will be filled in majority with experiences made by "harder" psychedelic stuff, but what about Cannabis?

The first time I smoked weed I was so impossibly high that my vision would chop into frames any time I turned my head. Instead of a smooth transition between perspectives, I would just see for example the girl in front of me, then I'd turn my head and two seconds later I would go from seeing the girl (who I wasn't look at anymore) to the tree I turned toward and was actually looking at for the last two seconds. Only time that ever happened to me.

Another time I was on 20mg of edibles (and a bunch of other shit) and sleep deprived from driving the previous two days and I saw these entities in my head who kept fucking with me. Here's how the conversation went.

I thought they were Jungian archetypes so I first asked them, "Holy shit, are you the Jungian archetypes in my subconscious?"

Entity 1: "Yeah."

"Wait, are you really? Or are you some spiritual entities?"

E1: "You got me, we're that."

"Are you really?"

E1: "Haha, nah."

"Are you just going to be whatever I want you to be?"

E1: "Oh, no, definitely not."

So then I turned to this female entity and asked her, "So, from your perspective, what is the best way to live life?"

E2: "Well, basically, God is a feminist tranny and the best way to live life is to be a feminist tranny and feminism is the ultimate universal law and it's good to be a fag."

"Are you serious?"

E2: "Yeah, and you've lived your life in the worst way possible."

"Oh. Well, I'm going to keep living like that anyway."

E2: "Okay."

"Are you just saying that to fuck with me?"

E2: "No, no, I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

E2: "Okay, you got me. I am."

I don't know what they actually were, but they weren't interested in helping me in any way so I stopped trying to communicate with me and continued being way too high and thinking I was going to have a seizure from the sleep deprivation.

Quote: (04-14-2019 04:26 AM)Tex Wrote:  

Here's a trip report of a my salvia divinorum trip I had last year.

Wow, I'm an adhd type (self diagnosis/hunch) but I was on the edge of my seat throughout that. What an amazing piece of writing. The best trip description I've ever read.

I got chills when you describe it as a place (/world) with beings. I have a gut feeling that that's truth.

@Brazilianguy

Of course! That’s sort of what we’re here for.

@Tex

That bit of astral sex involves the succubi.

The Shaman requested we wear white. In she strolled, the last of us travelers - fashionably late. She wore pink pastel leggings that clung to her slim figure, a woolen shawl draped haphazardly over her shoulders, a ripe pair of fake tits cradled within a lacey bra. Decidedly out of place, what was she expecting? A sexy sleep-over? A cum-berparty.

Ayahuasca is an amazing teacher, though the air ripe with the sickly sweet stench of vomit is hardly enticing toward such lusty endeavors.

She was recently divorced. Finalized a week before. She was there to ‘find herself’ - to eat and pray and love.

Now, when I took of my cup, I met with Things that had so much to teach me. They pulled me from my body, they dragged me through the roof, I could see the world fade below and I was among the stars - watching them swirl and dance. To see a star give birth to another... They’re not so different from us. Rightly so, as below, so above.

When I returned from that cosmic wayfaring I was stone cold sober, I felt it at least. It seemed that I was gone for years, however the night was still young. Laying there, in that low candle light, there were two things which caught my ear. Breathy sighs. Hers, and the man next to me. Call and answer. They shuddered, sweetly, breath raggedly drawn, then let loose in a cooing kind of moan.

They were fucking. And then I heard her, within my mind, her voice timid and small. Needy. I use the term voice loosely, as there were no words so to speak - a feeling of want.

I felt her then, suddenly. A pulsing warmth that gripped my cock. Wet and hot. She moaned, and the man beside me fell silent, grumbling almost. The plant, whatever or whomever I had communed with earlier had taught me the power of breath. I was no neophyte to it, rather the lesson was some subconcious synthesis of all that I’ld practiced.

She drew in. I did too.

That heat, it spread and trickled up, crawling electric across my spine. Another breathy sigh, my own as well. I knew, intrinsically, that I could just ‘reach out’ and touch her, as she was touching me. Another sigh, this one quavering sweetly as I ‘brushed’ her cheek, I ran astral digits down her neck, across her body.

That swirling swallowed me deeper. For just a few minutes, we shared that experience, each breath pulling the heat of her up my spine. Until it reached my heart. Then suddenly I grew cold. My conciousness shifted, alien, and I couldn’t see her as anything other than some sort of energetic vampire. It was if I came to my senses.

And like that she fell silent, and all of that energy quieted.

I couldn’t help but smirk when she began a minute later with yet another man.

That was beautifully written, but let me ask you this. How many men did she fuck that day!? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Did you get in contact with her later?

Is astral fucking like knob-slobbing or vacation dick? Does it count? She suckled off at least 4 of us - the Shaman, myself, and two others. 4 in one night, that’s impressive! I forgot to mention, a few times after her escapades both her and her partner would violently purge - the kind of wretching that bugs out the eyes.

She gave me a real uneasy feeling, honestly. We all spent the second day together at the beach, sharing stories and synthesizing. We flirted, teasing, all that, however the moment she touched me - a caress on the shoulder wrapped up with a squeeze - the nastiest headache came on for hours. Perhaps it was the body’s way of sayin stay away? Shut her out right then.

She did sneak off to offer the Shaman a ‘massage’ for an hour or so. Game recognized.

Quote: (04-16-2019 11:55 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2019 10:47 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

I am. Fire away.

Contact with spirits was practiced at a very high level in ancient Egypt.
The techniques were passed down to the Greeks and transmitted through time to medieval Europe.

The procedure was christianized and received influence from Jewish mysticism, but the techniques remained the same.

The medieval manuals of spirit contact are called grimoires. Many of them are very well known, such as the "Key of Solomon", the "Ars Goetia" and the "Heptameron".

I am a practitioner of this tradition, and I consider myself a beginner.
The system I currently operate from was practiced in the 12th century by the famous abbot Johannes Trithemius, and is meant to summon to visible appearance a class of spirits known as archangels in the Judeo-Christian tradition, and called "gods" in other religions.
Here´s the link to a full transcription of the manual: http://www.esotericarchives.com/tritheim/trchryst.htm

It goes without saying that the term "spirits" is very general and refers basically to metaphysical beings, of which there is an almost infinite variety.
Just like here on the material plane, where we have different races of people, animals, plants and minerals, in the unseen worlds we can find an infinite variety of sentient beings that can be classed in different categories.

Below is the account of one of my rituals of evocation to visible manifestation, within this tradition of medieval European shamanism.
The rituals are conducted using entheogens to open spiritual sight and proper consecrated tools for spirit contact.
They take place inside a chamber in my house that is used exclusively for prayer and meditation.

In ancient Egypt, people used either entheogens to open spiritual sight, or else employed young children and natural clairvoyants as "seers".
For those of us who are not natural clairvoyants, entheogens can be used with success.

Evocation of Anael of Venus

Date: friday, 14th December 2018, 2nd day hour of Venus (13h20)
Astrological data: waxing Moon, no other data taken into account
Entheogens used: 5g dried Psylocibe Cubensis (Thai Super Strain)

Decided to evoke Anael, the archangel of Venus using my Trithemius DSIC equipment built according to Frater Ashen Chassans instructions.
My purification was admittedly sloppy: besides daily prayer and meditation (which is part of my routine), I didn´t observe vegetarianism or chastity. I fasted on water only during the day of the ritual, until after the evocation was completed.
I used a copper sigil I had made and consecrated previously.
In the day of the rite, I noticed a very happy vibe. It felt like one of those festive days of my childhood, when one of my friends was throwing a birthday party. Very happy, fun, light vibe like a weekend morning as a kid waiting to watch saturday´s cartoons on TV.
I ate 5g dried psylocibe cubensis mushrooms approximately 1 hour before the evocation ritual.
My house has 2 floors. I sleep on the upper floor and my magical chamber is on the ground. 30 mins before the operation a hummingbird entered my sleeping room on the 2nd floor and remained there until well after the ritual was finished. This was the first and only time I had a hummingbird inside my house.
At the scheduled time, I entered my magical chamber, said the opening prayers and put on my robe. There was already a feminine presence inside the room, and I could see tiny rose coloured sparks here and there.
I went on with the evocation procedure, and as I summoned Anael, the room was flooded by a rose coloured presence. Many tones of rose and very intense. I noticed that the presence that was already in the room prior to the rite simply made itself manifest more intensely.
I noticed another outside presence was guiding my actions during the ritual, and my gestures and intonation become more grave and powerful, without being arrogant.
As I pointed the ebony wand towards the pedestal, the rose coloured presence concentrated itself around it. The vision, therefore, wasn´t in the crystal, but inside a 2m area around the pedestal.
Overall, I remained about 1 hour with Anael, feeling a very soft, happy, loving and gentle presence and making petitions for love.
After that, I bid farewell to the archangel, thanked her presence, said prayers to God and put my equipment back inside the chest.
Remains of Anael´s presence could be felt inside the magical chamber until the late hours of the night, in the form or pink sparks glittering here and there.

Results: a few days later I could sense some personality changes happening without conscious efforts on my part. A new caring attitude towards the plants, animals and even insects in my house and garden and a more tolerant and blending attitude towards people, not being so critical of their faults.
While I didn´t meet anyone I could consider girlfriend material, I noticed some opportunities for engaging the fairer sex for light relationships of love and sex.

Evocation of Cassiel of Saturn

Date: 9th March, 2019
Astrological considerations: day and hour of Saturn, waxing Moon
Entheogens used: a full dose of ayahuasca

This evocation was performerd inside an ayahuasca temple, during a ceremony here in Brazil.
While I normally do my angelic work in my magical chamber, using the Trithemius DSIC tools, I sometimes like to take advantage of the group ayahuasca sessions I attend and do my solo inner work.
In this case, the evocation took the form of an Ars Paulina operation: I brought my lead Cassiel lamen, held it in my hands and said my prayers to the Highest followed by the evocation of Cassiel throughb the God Name YHVH Elohim.
My spiritual vision, already open due to ingesting ayahuasca, began to be covered by a deep black curtain of astral light like a starless night sky.
This presence was very heavy, still and silent like the depth of a sepulchre, and it spoke of deafness, blindness and impediments of all sorts.
It suggested continuous toil, the learning of humility and the necessity of discipline. There was an overall atmosphere of limitation and a certain hopelessness and "hard times".
While not evil, this was certainly not the most pleasant of archangels, and the experience was a bit uncomfortable and unsettling.
The goal of this brief work was simply to get in contact with Cassiel, make friends and learn a bit more about him.

Quote: (04-17-2019 10:09 AM)ThriceLazarus Wrote:  

Is astral fucking like knob-slobbing or vacation dick? Does it count? She suckled off at least 4 of us - the Shaman, myself, and two others. 4 in one night, that’s impressive! I forgot to mention, a few times after her escapades both her and her partner would violently purge - the kind of wretching that bugs out the eyes.

She gave me a real uneasy feeling, honestly. We all spent the second day together at the beach, sharing stories and synthesizing. We flirted, teasing, all that, however the moment she touched me - a caress on the shoulder wrapped up with a squeeze - the nastiest headache came on for hours. Perhaps it was the body’s way of sayin stay away? Shut her out right then.

She did sneak off to offer the Shaman a ‘massage’ for an hour or so. Game recognized.

Bottom line, a true embodiment of Eat, Pray, Love mentality.

@Brazilianguy

Have you ever encountered beings Castaneda refers to as "inorganic beings"? These are beings you can encounter in lucid dream, which are emissaries or foreign energies not part of your own astral bubble (your own dreamworld).